All Gens RoAPL VIII: Finals [Won by Pyrite Pichus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good games Gengars, you guys were the only team I ever feared. Mannat and Groudon, you guys did a fantastic job.

Thank you to the hosts, especially Nol, for running a smooth tour. She’s for sure one of the MVP hosts on this website.

Shoutout to my Pichus. We came, we saw, we swagged. I always had confidence in our draft, so I’m glad so many of you did well. More importantly though, I really do hope you all had a fun time - I know I did. It’s rare to have such a fun and active chat for an unofficial tour. I apologize for slacking in activity the last couple weeks… thanks for carrying friends!

Everyone we drafted was fantastic, but I want to draw attention to Dark Eeveon and Abyssal Ruins. These two were reliable and fantastic players who truly deserve a spot in SPL. I’d also like to thank our “big” players TDK gorgie and Prinz for giving it an honest effort despite being on a pretty wild and eccentric team. Our team literally has like 30 people so I’ll leave it at this LOL.

pichus swag!

watermess

What? Never seen an idiot before?
is a Tutoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ggs pichus, shoutouts kerts, loved adving with you this season, we had a great run! Thanks gengars for a fun season.

I plan on taking a second look at all my games over on my youtube channel later next week when I have some time, so if anyone is interested in my teams, my prep for specific players or just wants to dislike the video lol, that will all be uploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/c/H3nzWatermess

For anyone who enjoyed watching the adv games this season be sure to check out Jimothy Cool who has been uploading narrations to all of these roapl games to his youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)