Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament : RBY Ubers #3 [Won by Oiseau Bleu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDR apologies me and OB completely forgot to inform you but we needed an extension and plan to play the game today, we’ve been in contact over discord since the round dropped but have conflicting availability until the weekend. Hopefully it’s okay we can still play this

So my opponent tried to claim act, and it did take me some time to reply but there was still over 24 hours left before the deadline so it seems a bit bizarre to just say they didnt have time and call act lol

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You replied after 6 days and those 24 hours were busy for me, I think it’s fair to call act instead of going out of my way to accommodate you right at the end of the deadline

It was 5 days and Time frames exist for a reason, not to simply ignore the end of it. Extensions also exist but when i replied you simply said you didnt have time and left it at that. Im not gonna argue with you publicly about this though. I simply posted my side of the discussion so the organizers can make their decision from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)