Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY Tradebacks OU [Won by Gastlies]

gastlies

running up that hill
is a Pre-Contributor
View attachment 511129 great for my mental health..... im so close to calling it quits for Pokemon, constant disrespect, never taken for teams, never win tours
ok buddy the reason i said that is because i got a complaint from someone in a tour i'm hosting that you were being extremely difficult with scheduling, constantly suggesting times your opponent explicitly stated she wasn't available, and constantly saying "let's play rn" Sabelette and I agreed you were trying to fish for act and gave her the act win as a result. You did the same thing with me where you suddenly wanted to change times last minute, then said you were online for the previous time that we changed from upon your request. If you want to go with this further I will gladly talk to you in PMs with the host but let's not clog this thread any further, okay?

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Round 3:
chub  vs  iKiQ
igiveuponaname  vs  Enigami
Ice Yazu  vs  Melbelle
Tree69420  vs  Gastlies
Magmar5 vs NotVeryCake
BrunnoGreen  vs  Shellnuts
Eledyr  vs  MultiPokemon
Mr.Bossaru  vs  kenny
CoralReaper707  vs  TheLoyalBandito
leoperi99  vs  nicole7735
Medeia  vs  TibarnWasTaken
sparks bloom  vs  acidArmourSpam
Razorgliscor  vs  giove97
DiannieRatson  vs  phoopes
Velcroc  vs  EarthTraveler413
Ema Skye  vs  NeonNitroGlycerin
Homalomer  vs  SaDiSTiCNarwhal
TL The Legend  vs  TheMemeHead

As a reminder, replays are mandatory and it's a Bo3 (best of 3) series.

Deadline is Monday, May 1st at 11:59 AM (GMT+2).

Last edited:

Shellnuts

Rustiest Player Around
is a Community Contributor
Calling act after waiting for an hour and 15 minutes on Main and Smogtours without opponent showing up. I attempted notify my opponent by responding to their scheduling message on my wall repeatedly to no response.

igiveuponaname

A face in a cloud no trace in the crowd.
is a Community Contributor
Calling act, opponent never responded to scheduling message, proof on their wall

Edit: My dumbass thought it was Sunday, I'll wait another day before officially calling act

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)