Gen 6 RoA Spotlight Tournament: ORAS Ubers [Won by Farce Of The Death]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Royal1604 vs. corvere: There is no public scheduling, coinflip.
Khudgarz vs. ADF Test: Khudgarz stopped replying to ADF's scheduling, act win to ADF Test.
Typical_bastard vs. MultiPokemon: There is not enough scheduling for this to be an act win, therefore coinflip.
1729is56time vs. chuggachuggachooo: There is no public scheduling, coinflip.
TyCarter vs. Karmagisax: Karmagisax missed the scheduled time, act win for TyCarter.
susciety vs. SpaceSpeakers: susciety tried to schedule, but got no response. activity win given to susciety.

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 12.35.24 AM.png

Coinflips above.

Next round will be up in a bit.

Round 3
Typical_bastard  vs  Farce Of The Death
Rhmsitb  vs  Alpha1013
Opelucid  vs  Blim
ADF Test  vs  corvere
realaccountami?  vs  Royal1604
entrocefalo  vs  chuggachuggachooo
TyCarter  vs  Etherios
Khudgharz  vs  Ainzcrad
The Dovahneer  vs  pannu
susciety  vs  TrainerPla
shadowtime2000  vs  VoltyPichu
MultiPokemon vs  nimzowitsch
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Nael222
1729is56time  vs  TheSerotoninVibes
bydy  vs  XSTATIC COLD
Karmagisax  vs  SpaceSpeakers

Since Mr.Bossaru and TheSerotoninVibes dropped out, their opponents will be getting the win.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, December 4th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Good luck to all players!​

Last edited:
Royal1604 vs. corvere: There is no public scheduling, coinflip.
Khudgarz vs. ADF Test: Khudgarz stopped replying to ADF's scheduling, act win to ADF Test.
Typical_bastard vs. MultiPokemon: There is not enough scheduling for this to be an act win, therefore coinflip.
1729is56time vs. chuggachuggachooo: There is no public scheduling, coinflip.
TyCarter vs. Karmagisax: Karmagisax missed the scheduled time, act win for TyCarter.
susciety vs. SpaceSpeakers: susciety tried to schedule, but got no response. activity win given to susciety.

View attachment 468981

Coinflips above.

Next round will be up in a bit.
I checked the deadline and the deadline said 4th december. since me and multi both missed the schedule but we remembered it later and decided to go for the weekend later this week, kindly look into this

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the deadline and the deadline said 4th december. since me and multi both missed the schedule but we remembered it later and decided to go for the weekend later this week, kindly look into this
Oh I put it as Dec 4th early in the week and I thought I changed it probs should have notified... As this was my fault, if y'all want to play still, you can and I will change the result accordingly, but please do so within the next two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)