Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: Nintendo Cup '97 [Won by Toxin Boost]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah figures ice types would be good in a tier where blizzard has a 30% chance to freeze.
I've not used it much as I prefer Lapras on most builds.
I've found it works best with a paralysis lead as I can switch it into a paralyzed Jynx and pivot.

Last edited:
won 2-1 ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1nintendocup1997-1667529084

Showdown wouldn't let me upload the other two replays, i have them downloaded on my pc. I'm new to the forums, just need guidance how I can post those. Thanks
If they're .html files, think you should just be able to copy the link you'll find on each replay page, and then paste it here, so everyone can have access to it.

Alternatively, you can try to attach them by using the "Attach files" option.

won 2-1 ggs
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen1nintendocup1997-1667529084

Showdown wouldn't let me upload the other two replays, i have them downloaded on my pc. I'm new to the forums, just need guidance how I can post those. Thanks
file:///C:/Users/Robb/Desktop/Gen1NintendoCup1997-2022-09-18-bugcatcherboat-xstaticcold.html

file:///C:/Users/Robb/Desktop/Gen1NintendoCup1997-2022-09-18-bugcatcherboat-xstaticcold%20match%20%233.html

it wouldn't attach them under the attach files option because of the html format

this doesn't seem right, thats why i wanted the advice lol

file:///C:/Users/Robb/Desktop/Gen1NintendoCup1997-2022-09-18-bugcatcherboat-xstaticcold.html

file:///C:/Users/Robb/Desktop/Gen1NintendoCup1997-2022-09-18-bugcatcherboat-xstaticcold%20match%20%233.html

it wouldn't attach them under the attach files option because of the html format

Uhh... maybe Lumii knows a better method, then? : D

Oh hi, it's fine for now and I'm not gonna penalize you for missing replays due to circumstances once, but basically... from next time, instead of download replays, click upload and save replays. There, you should be greeted with the url of your replay, which you can copy and paste onto here!!

Just try to keep this in mind for upcoming weeks and other tournaments though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)