RMT gen 5 top tier abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team was created to abuse the top tier pokemon in gen 5 OU. The team beats many other standard ou teams. I have tested it and managed to make it to 2k ranking multiple times with this team. A notable mention is I managed to kill 5/6 of rs slide team before losing. It has taken me about 3 months to perfect this team and i have played over 300 games with it.

The goal of the team is to pretty much counter every pokemon forcing the enemy to switch out and take hazard damage. If one of my walls dies, one of the revenge killers come in.

There is no spoon (Alakazam) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

SpA revenge killer, focus sash allows it to kill any pokemon that has setted up. This pokemon provides most of my coverage and is a check against garchomp, terrekion, dragonite, celebi and most ou threats.

comeherechildren (Garchomp) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast

Garchomp sweeper, once the enemy has weakened the garchomp comes in to clean up the rest. The key to this pokmon is it's high speed, damage, and ground typing. It's earthquake provides great coverage against many ou threats such as jirachi, tyranitar and ninetales. With hazards, it can easily outspeed and OHKO most pokemon. The reason i run fireblast is to deal with skarmory, it is a big nuisance in ou. Fireblast will deal about 60% to skarmory while firefang deals 30%.

obeasity (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Earthquake

Weather controller and trapper. This pokemon is swapped in whenever ninetales is swapped in. It then pursuits it eventually elimatinating the weather inducer. Deals with sunny teams. The odd moves it possess is to provide coverage against threats my team has bad coverage for. Thunder punch for pollytoed and firepunch for ferrothorn generally.

SWAGMEISTER (Forretress) (F) @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
IVs: 18 SDef / 30 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball

Custap suicide lead, goal is to set up hazards and suicide. The team is based around preventing any set ups the enemy attemps. After it dies, a pokemon is sent in to counter the opposing, but as a last resort skarmory can be sent in to whirlwind threats. Generally, if the pokemon can be saved it is used to take spores and electric attacks.

dickbag (Jellicent) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Recover

Used as a spin blocker, SpA tank and anti rain team. The wilo wisp allows it to weakened any physical threats that attempt to switch in, such as tyranitar. This pokemons goal is to burn a pokemon and to swap in against rain team threats. 1 speed allows it to outspeed other jellicents. Thanks to it's average speed, it can outspeed and taunt many threats before they have a chance to setup. It is also a very good check against blissey and forretress.

Just like skarmory, jellicent can take electric attacks that are not stab. If a starmie predicts the jellicent switch and thunderbolts, the attack will deal about 30-40%. This allows jelliecent to wilowisp and spam recover until he is forced to withdraw.

dickbag 2 (Skarmory) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Drill Peck
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind

Physical tank and phazer. Skarmory is generally swapped in after forretress to either whirlwind or set up more hazards. I prefer drill peck over brave bird as it allows me to have more endurance and pp to stall. Although my walls share a common weakness, skarmory can easily take a fire punch or thunder punch, losing about 30% hp per hit.

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

PS : 3 months of work, and you're not able to write more than 2 lines of explanations to detail your thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)