Resources & Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

adem

yap
is a Tutoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
GM

As they have just finished their newest VR Slate, Natdex Monotype is re-opening its C&C section and revamping all its analysis for all S-A Rank Pokemon on its VR! You can reserve a Pokemon to write about in the Reservation Index. They will also be revamping the analysis format, with the Checks and Counters section removed, so please follow the new format in the Reservation Index.

Last edited:

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello! A few announcements:

Regarding current and early gen 9 analyses
  • Analyses will not be reservable until a full VR has been completed. In the meantime, we will focus on finishing what’s currently in QC and developing sample sets for the new Pokemon we think will be viable. (We are setting up a Viability List as a benchmark for this.)
  • Analyses, at least in the beginning, will be in a simpler bullet point format with just a description of the set’s role + teammates that would good with it.
  • Due to our lower numbers, analyses will need only 1 QC and 1 GP check.
Note that these changes are not permanent, but they will be easier to change and update in the context of a constantly-shifting metagame. Once things like HOME transfers and potential DLC are settled, we may move back to prose formats with more in-depth checks.

Lastly, in line with him stepping down from his positions, adem will be stepping down from QC Leader and moving into inactive QC. While he will help with uploading sets for the new gen, after that point he will officially be inactive. Please thank him for his time. In addition, I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all of our writers, current and past QC members, and the GP Team for making C&C as fun it was. I’m really happy that we got so much stuff done over the years, and I’m glad to lead the charge into Gen 9 C&C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)