In Progress Remove the chat log of accepted challenges?

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Hi, in a recent update there is now a chat message sending, receiving and accepting challenges when challenging on PS. This seems to be a new change, unless I missed something, can we either please have an option to remove those messages or just go back to not sending/receiving them?

Its a minor thing, but I like to have my PS without notifications, so sending someone a challenge, having them accept it, and having to then go out of the game and click the fact that they accepted it in my pms to get the message to go away is a frustrating experience.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
Yeah, and I don't know if it is a bug or is intended, but I'd like to have the notification back when receiving a challenge, instead of just the notification sound, as I might not be paying attention when teambuilding so I wouldn't realize I was challenged

Tenshi

and I think that's beautiful
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
hihi I'm not sure if this is the same issue or not but just in case, recently(just noticed today) this started happening.
1622089546164.png

can this notification like not be a thing. It's annoying as is that you get "x tried to battle you but you are blocking challenges!" when your challenges are blocked(which could also be great to be able to disable), this just floods your dms if you battle multiple times.

If this isn't related to the issue can this notif be turned off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)