SS OU REGIELEKI SEMI-RAIN - PEAKED #1, 2131 ft. Specs Pelipper, Barraskewda (UPDATED POST-KYU)

Which Pokemon on this team is most fun to use?

• Pelipper

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Barraskewda

Votes: 61 22.5%
  • Tapu Lele

Votes: 37 13.7%
  • Regieleki

Votes: 104 38.4%
  • Landorus-Therian

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Ferrothorn

Votes: 8 3.0%

• Total voters
dragon dancing dragapult is kinda a threat
Sort of a threat, but relatively easy to prevent from sweeping. It can't easily set up on any member of the team, most pokemon OHKOing or near OHKOing it, and Barraskewda in rain outspeeds at +1. If you preserve rain, you should be fine.

Scizor is a change I considered during the testing phase. However, losing hazards is a very big detriment for this team. Furthermore, without Ferrothorn, the team gets Leech Seeded on for free by opposing Ferrothorn. Perhaps largest of all, without Ferrothorn, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike clicks Surging Strikes for free on the team. Overall, I do not find this change worth it, but it can improve some matchups.
Thx!

Tryed it and daam, is it good, I don't even know what I am doing, but It just wins, pIaying at 700's atm, pelliper is just a menace, and sp. def lando in the rain eats heatran for breakfeast, not to say that if their ground tipe is ever dead, regileki should just sweep, my fav. thing tho is lele's future sight, its very skillfull move but with some pIanning u can break it with it.

as a niche tech, I've tried Soak over weather ball on Pelipper. This helps against the dedicated future sight absorbers, who just get blasted by terrain future sight. It also lets you get cool doubles later in the game. Future Sight --> Soak --> Hard Lele/Regi gives a free volt switch or psychic.

Hi Pinkacross, i really enjoy your teams. This one is phenomenal too, but i think that It can really struggle with Ninetales alola + Arctozolt, and i don't see them in the threat list. What do you think about that?

Hi Pinkacross, i really enjoy your teams. This one is phenomenal too, but i think that It can really struggle with Ninetales alola + Arctozolt, and i don't see them in the threat list. What do you think about that?
Well I mean if you have a weather setter, its not hard to counter weather teams right?-

Overall they aren't threatening enough to justify a spot on the threatlist. SpDef Ferrothorn is a decent Arctozolt check that sets up Spikes on it, and Regieleki outspeeds Arctozolt in hail. Furthermore, we have our own Weather to counter that of Ninetales. If you're still concerned about this matchup, you can make Lele Timid Nature, letting it outspeed Arctozolt under hail.

Sorry it didn't initially work well for you. Have you watched the replays? That could give you a better idea of how to play the team.
The problem was on my end, I switched the chip and now the team is working. It was an issue on HOW to play Peli tbh, that was my overall issue. Now it ended up as Rilla+Lucha kinda combo.

Once you predicted a switch, the match is pretty much over.

Sort of a threat, but relatively easy to prevent from sweeping. It can't easily set up on any member of the team, most pokemon OHKOing or near OHKOing it, and Barraskewda in rain outspeeds at +1. If you preserve rain, you should be fine.
I had this problem with a sticky web team, with DD Dragapult as the sweeper, I couldn't prevent it. It's a weird case, but it worked fine for my opponent.

This team seem to be overall good but I really struggle against screen offense with this team. Maybe it is on my end though, since I usually have a defogger to get rid of them. Mew with cosmic power under screen are especially infuriating and they are not a rare sight. At least not in the low-middle part of the ladder.

This team seem to be overall good but I really struggle against screen offense with this team. Maybe it is on my end though, since I usually have a defogger to get rid of them. Mew with cosmic power under screen are especially infuriating and they are not a rare sight. At least not in the low-middle part of the ladder.
The key is just to know how to beat each sweeper. The key with Mew is to preserve Landorus' health and Poison the Mew, essentially taking it out of commission. If the Mew is Taunt, you can go Hard Lele and click Moonblast to drop Mew's Special Attack to the point where it is easily walled out by Landorus and Ferrothorn. Screens offense isn't a threat once you learn how to play against it. Another niche option to catch Mew is running Toxic Tapu Lele over Future Sight / Thunder, an option that lets you catch Mew and Kill Shedinja.

as a niche tech, I've tried Soak over weather ball on Pelipper. This helps against the dedicated future sight absorbers, who just get blasted by terrain future sight. It also lets you get cool doubles later in the game. Future Sight --> Soak --> Hard Lele/Regi gives a free volt switch or psychic.
I tested this out a bit, but it didn't end up working exactly. While soak was sometimes able to score some surprises, like hitting Dark types switching in on Future Sight or Ferrothorn that stayed in, none of it ever seemed better than just clicking Hurricane/Surf with Pelipper. I think U-turn, Surf, Weather Ball, Hurricane, Knock Off, and Roost are all options I'd put over Soak. It's a very cool idea though, keep experimenting! :)

Mimikyu Stardust

Enjoyment
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
team good. 8/10. fuck volcanion

almost a year of nonstop using. aqua jet better.

please make another team with specs peli ty

Ive been using this team and found great success with it thanks!

Any tips on playing against zapdos? Hurricane hurts and nothing can switch in, pelipper barraskewda dies to thunder, ferro dies to heat wave, and worse of all its fairly tanky and even barraskewda liquidation in the rain doesnt OHKO leaving a chance to get paralyzed.

Ive been using this team and found great success with it thanks!

Any tips on playing against zapdos? Hurricane hurts and nothing can switch in, pelipper barraskewda dies to thunder, ferro dies to heat wave, and worse of all its fairly tanky and even barraskewda liquidation in the rain doesnt OHKO leaving a chance to get paralyzed.
Landorus and Tapu Lele have generally deal with Zapdos quite well for me. Regieleki can also do significant damage to more Offensive variants, whereas Defensive variants are just poisoned by Landorus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)