Done Regarding the AG teambuilder

Geysers

not round
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Currently, since dynamax is banned from ubers, every single gmax mon shows up at the top of the AG teambuilder. This is incredibly irritating since not a single one of them is remotely viable, and it makes ag building so frustrating. If there would be ANY way at all to fix this, that would be greatly appreciated. Potential solutions include: moving these pokemon to the bottom of the ag teambuilder, or making the tier dividers collapsible, but in a persistent fashion so I can just hide those useless shitmons. Thank you so much for your time, whoever decides to fix this.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I would guess that the problem with "AG by Technicality" is that it would still be at the top of the AG teambuilder (just below other AG mons), which I don't think solves Geysers's problem?

G-max Pokemon aren't even real Pokemon. They're temporary model swaps with a single move difference that doesn't even show up in the team builder (except for Melmetal, that one might actually have differences since it can't be gotten with max soup).

I don't see other cosmetic forms like Gastrodon and Unown getting separate spots in the mon search.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
G-max Pokemon aren't even real Pokemon. They're temporary model swaps with a single move difference that doesn't even show up in the team builder (except for Melmetal, that one might actually have differences since it can't be gotten with max soup).

I don't see other cosmetic forms like Gastrodon and Unown getting separate spots in the mon search.
PS implements them uniquely so they can be selected via a search. Gmax melmetal is not different other than it's event-locked.

PS implements them uniquely so they can be selected via a search. Gmax melmetal is not different other than it's event-locked.
I can plainly see that. I was saying to not do that. There's already a check box for turning on and off the Gigantimax factor. They don't need to be separate entries in the search.

If you're worried about people finding gmaxable Pokemon, just have them show up when you search "gmax" like how Tyranitar shows up when you search "ttar".

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I can plainly see that. I was saying to not do that. There's already a check box for turning on and off the Gigantimax factor. They don't need to be separate entries in the search.

If you're worried about people finding gmaxable Pokemon, just have them show up when you search "gmax" like how Tyranitar shows up when you search "ttar".
you couldve both made that more clear in your initial post and then not been so condescending in your reply for what it's worth. Additionally, while I don't necessarily disagree with you, there's more less educated users on PS than there are those who are educated, and I have even personally attempted to remove gmax pokemon from showing up on the teambuilder myself but was told to leave them, so it's not quite that simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)