Read this if you go into 5/6 stars TeraRaids!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

This is a complaint thread. so shame yourself if you did any of the following (just joking, not so serious).

First of all, keep in mind not only the teratype of the pokemon, but also their main type/s. Ive seen A LOT of people entering against a (for instance) TeraFairy Paldean Tauros (fire/fight) with Steel pokemon. Well, those pokemon die and the timer goes down quickly...This is just an example of many raids Ive done, people only care of the teratype, not in the Pokemon which can have attacks that can OHKO the entire party...

Another thing is the level of the raid... A 5 star raid, the enemy Pokemon is at level 75, and at level 6, is at level 90. Level 90 is insane, you need at least level 100 to enter there andbe succesful, otherwise, your pokemon will die quickly and you waste time (yours and the teammates). Dont enter those raids with pokemon below lvl80, and, as I said, I highly recommend lvl100 on your mon (is nothing difficult levelling up with all those XP candies you gather through main story).

And one last thing... If you see any or many of your teammates with Iron Hands, they will Belly Drum, so play in team and DONT attack the enemy, because this can cause the enemy to create the nasty shield, ruining the strategy and causing all of you losing for your impatience. Ive seen an Iron Hands after Belly Drum OHKing with a Close Combat against 6 stars mons... Infinite power!! Cheer them up, boost your pokemon, heal those Iron Hands... But play with your TEAMMATES.

Just to finish, I want to say that Ive done many 5 stars raids alone with Chien, Chi or Flutter Mane, so they are not difficult (lvl100 vs lvl75is enough difference in order to grant success).

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)