OU RBY OU Ladder Achievements (Season 2 now starting!!!)

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I want to talk about the logistics of the mandatory replays for monotype and UUBL challenges, getting to 1550 Elo AND having every single replay saved for verification seems difficult. Obviously the challenge attempter should not private their own replays but lots can go wrong with replays like forgetting to save one or your opponent making it private, meaning you'd have to post each private game in your post as well to verify each replay indeed were following rules since private replays will not show up in a simple user replay search. And the verification even if all goes right could be tedious (open every. single. replay. and skip to end to verify it follows rules) and in theory any mistake causes someone's entire run to be invalidated (missed a single replay, forgot to !showteam or !showteam not showing up in replay chat). Not that I have solutions just uhh good luck with potential problems also I'm an annoying pest who has to point out things like this in things that people made just for funsies.
i’m not going to excessively verify every thing or crucify anyone for missing a single replay, can we please assume i have a functional brain and judgment

Sabelette

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Boulder Silph co.
Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 10.48.43 PM.png

Oh apparently I cant attach html files, so I cant attach the battle logs I downloaded. Here they are as .txt

I guess for future badges I should just upload them.
Also I forgot to save my first game.

Attachments

Sabelette

do you not have to announce the turns you stayed on bro? obviously you can't pick a move during rest turns but switching was still possible
I’ll allow non comment as staying in when asleep or frozen, if he switched without commenting that would have been an issue

do you not have to announce the turns you stayed on bro? obviously you can't pick a move during rest turns but switching was still possible
You are right, I should have. It was obvious in my mind that I was not switching out so I thought that announcing a move while being asleep was pointless but I should have said something. If I had planned to switch out I would have announced it of course.

Thanks Sabelette for being accomodating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)