Tournaments RBY 7U Tournament (Won by chuva de perereca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to Gastlies on 3rd! Truly a great run and an exciting Losers Finals! Now we're onto the final match of the tour, get hyped!

Grand Finals - Best of 5
chuva de perereca (W) vs juoean (L)

As a reminder, players have to lose 2 sets to be out of the tournament. Therefore if juoean wins set 1 there will be a second set to determine the overall tournament winner.

Match is due Sunday, August 28 at 11:59PM. Best of luck to you both as we conclude the first ever 7U Tournament!

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations to chuva de perereca on winning the first 7U tournament in a brilliant 7-0 sweep through Winners side! In fact, he only dropped three games throughout the entire tournament! Congrats as well to juoean, Gastlies, and ArcticBreeze on excellent runs to finish in the money, and to many others on excellent runs and exhilarating games.

Here's our top results, but a lot of people had incredible runs this tournament and I hope you all continue to show up when we get the chance to have another 7U tour:

1st - chuva de perereca ($100)
2nd - juoean ($50)
3rd - Gastlies ($30)
4th - ArcticBreeze ($20)

5th - phoopes
5th - Gangsta Spongebob
7th - Lily
7th - stunner047

Ctown6 tagging you for prize reasons - thanks again for sponsoring the tour!

To everyone involved, I just want to say thank you for participating and helping to get 7U off the ground. This is the first tour I've ever run and I really appreciate not only how many people participated but also how so many of you volunteered to help with getting some resources established, keeping track of replays and stats, starting up a VR, and generally keeping the tier active. Also, huge thanks to the several people who handled tagging and advocated for me to get mass tagging permissions - without you all this would have been incredibly hard to run.

I'll follow this up with stats, replays, etc. as soon as possible and hopefully we can also make that a post-tour discussion thread! Keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)