Tournaments RBY 7U Tournament (Won by chuva de perereca)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Both Round 4s are finished! This week will be Winners Round 5 and Losers Round 5. After this round Winners side will have a bit of an extended gap to let Losers side catch up, as after WR5 we're at Winners Semifinals.

Here's the activity wins, coinflips, and extensions:
Wins were granted to the following people who tried to contact their opponents but received no response:
Adrianinhoii

Here's the matches for this round:

24 people left in the tour; good luck to those still in! Losers matches are due Sunday, July 10 by 11:59 PST (GMT-7). Winners matches are due Sunday, July 17 by 11:59 PST (GMT-7). Please schedule early and again, don't hesitate to contact me about extensions, activity, or difficulty scheduling!

Also, to those in top 16 (So everyone still on Winners side as well as anyone who wins their Losers Round 5 match) - I'm interested in getting your current VR for the tier! I'm trying to put together resources for the tier and am curious what you have to say, and I figure top 16 in this tour is a good starting benchmark till we have more data! Feel free to message me on Discord at Clair de Lune#9807 or post in the RBY Discord #7u channel.

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Losers Round 5 is finished so we're gonna start a bit early and give everyone a bit more time to get their matches done! This week will be the last match of Winners Round 5 as well as Losers Round 6.

Here's the matches for this round:

I also wanna list off people who could submit a VR if they'd like to help me out as I'm creating some 7U resources; obviously a VR based off limited experience in one tour isn't everything but we've gotta start somewhere! I'm making it open to anyone who got at least 3 non act wins rather than basing it on placing. Thanks to the people who have already sent one, I've listed them below but purposely didn't tag them!

We're now in top 16! Matches are due Sunday, July 17 by 11:59 PST (GMT-7). Don't hesitate to contact me about extensions, activity, or difficulty scheduling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)