Rate This Team / Team Suggestions

I'm a casual gamer and this is only the first time I've played pokemon, so it'd help a lot! I'm hoping to make it all the way through the battle frontier, already beaten E4 with this team.

ALL LEVEL 53

1. Raichu
Volt Tackle
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Thunder

2. Gardevoir
Hypnosis
Calm Mind
Psychic
Confusion

3. Camerupt
Earthquake
Flamethrower
Rock Slide
Strength

4. Flygon
Sunny Day
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw

5. Sceptile
Leaf Blade
Solar Beam
Giga Drain
Bullet Seed

6. Gyarados
Surf
Hydro Pump
Dragon Dance
Hyper Beam

At the same time, I'm considering whether or not to replace one of my current team with a Crobat... if there are any other suggestions as to new Pokemon I could get. I do have Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre, but I'd prefer to not use legendaries.

Thanks!

In game teams are not supposed to be here, I believe.

And for the battle frontier, google is your friend.

And if you wanna go into competitive, or even regular battling, here are so IMPORTANT tips.

EVs exist. So do natures, abilities, and items.

Raichu with 3 electric attacks? Toxic has no business there. Imagine you're up against Steelix. Great that nothing affects him, right?

Gardevoir's set cannot hurt dark-types in any possible way. Confusion is a terrible attack, and Psychic just has bad coverage in general. Something like Thunderbolt would be better.

Seriously, Strength? Is that just because it's an HM?

What is Flygon doing with Sunny Day? Does it have a purpose?

Okay I see, Sceptile has Solar Beam. If you're gonna abuse Sunny Day, you should do more than just Solar Beam. And why are there 4 grass-type attacks? Does every single one have a different purpose?

Water + Normal gives great coverage, only resisted by Giratina, Empoleon, and Shedinja. However, Hyper Beam is a terrible move, and Hydro Pump / Surf on Gyarados is not good. Gyarados has stronger physical attacks. The attack boost from Dragon Dance will help in no way, the only thing you're getting is a speed boost so Gyarados is incredibly weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)