Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Synthesis
- Spore

Great tusk: Great tusk has been amazing for me. Ground type switch ins are lacking right now and when corviknight is taken out, headlong rush is very free. When fluttermane was legal many people would use it as a revenge killer only for it to be ohkod. It terrafighting to take hits from palofin better aswell as hit harder. Origonally i had icespinner instead of rocks but it was terrible. Sadly he's the only mon on my team that can set up rocks so they don't come up often due to him being scarf, however I dont feel like I need them alot.

Corviknight: This mon feels like it can come in on almost anything. Rocky helmet really helps chip mons for palaphin. The one thing I really struggle with is Gholdengo blocking defog. There isn't a mon that I have struggled more against and I think it is heavily underrated. Corv can take a hit and u-turn out but hazards still being up is annoying. But besides that he has been amazing, I think he is the perfect pivot.

Palafin: Everyone knows what this thing does, when I weaken the other team he can very easily sweep with terra and jet punch. Even before he transforms most of the time he gets really good chip with flip turn and sometimes can even just straight up kill sometimes. Clodsire who would normally give him trouble gets destroyed by zen headbutt. I dont click wavecrash very often but I still find it useful to have

Dragapult: Has been a bit inconsistent but his dragon type has made him a useful pivot. Although I'm running terra blast I don't feel like I need to terra him for him to be good. I ran clear body for a while but I found infiltrator has been a game changer due to cycilizar's popularity. He does get chipped very easily because I do task him switching in a lot but he ends up being a switch in for the entire game or ends up with a sweep, rarely ever an in-between.

Chi-Yu: A very recent addition to the team, was originally Iron Moth but I didn't like how I had to save it for when it was ready to sweep and it often was just a sack if the match up wasn't perfect. Chi-Yu has been good, but not great, many people get caught off guard with nasty plot and psychic and does a good job threating corv and Gholdengo. As this teams only real special attacker I have lots of struggle with Dondonzo but I don't really know where I can make room.

Amoongus: Recently replaced clodsire. I needed his ability to switch into fin aswell as threaten a tiny bit on the special side that I'm lacking from. Also really helps against garganicle who I normally struggle a lot with if Great tusk gets taken down early. Also very usefull into glimora able to get rid of t spikes and attack it without placing more. It's eved to not get 2 hit by choice band fin wavecrash.

I have had a good amount of success with this team but I know there is lots of room to improve.

As I mention before tough matchups are

Gholdengo, Dodonzo, and Roaring moon depending on it's terra type.

Would appreciate any suggestions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)