Gyarados @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

I was finding that i was pretty weak to talonflame, so i needed someone who could take a hit from him and possibly revenge kill him. Dragon dance is used for potential sweeps while taunt is used to prevent walls from doing what they do best.

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Power-Up Punch

I was so suprised by how powerful this pokemon really is. With a setup from my scollipede there really isn't many pokemon that can withstand a stab return. I use scrappy before i mega evolve so i can fakeout enemy ghost types that try to wall them i just finish them off with sucker punch. i have yet to find a wall that can withstand the power of this set.

Trevenant (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Curse
- Substitute

Quite possibly my favorite pokemon from x/y gen. this guy can be one of the biggest pains in the butt. subseed at it's finest while also hitting walls for 25% of their health with curse. this set is very weak to taunt, however i usually am ok with switching out if i have to

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Megahorn
- Toxic Spikes

My original team idea was focused around blaziken, but i noticed how easy it was for him to get ohko'd by talonflame, i switched some guys around and found out that scolipede does what blaziken does but also can absorb toxic spikes. focus sash allows for swords dance to go through so that i can either pass the stats to my kangaskhan or gyarados for a sweep. i was skeptical of this guy at first but he really can sweep too with megahorn being an insane stab while also setting up toxic spikes myself.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

I was going through rapid spinners testing out different types seeing what complimented my team best. with the addition to scolipede as a poison type i got rid of tentacruel for this guy. he does everything i could ever want. he gets around physical walls and can actually sweep too with the right set up. his high speed and the ability to remove hazards so my scoli can set up is crucial to the strategy.

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect
- Foul Play

over the past few days i just realized i hated getting swept by aegislash, and this guy is the PERFECT counter to him. he resists his shadow sneak and can ohko him if he swords dances. i love this set because it allows scolipede to set up more then 1 swords dance before a baton pass.

I usually lead with klefki set up dual screens and paralyze. then i try to stall out and weaken their team with trevenant. starmie is my only SpA and is my rapid spinner. gyardos is mainly used to shut down walls and he resists some of my major weaknesses to the team. focus sash scoli is to switch in on a wall set up and baton pass to kangaskhan for a free win. any suggestions to my team would be greatly apreciated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)