National Dex Rate my second Urshifu-RS team

it's the second team I do with Urshifu-RS when I made the first team in the end a good team came out but not the one I wanted to use with Urishifu-RS so I made another team this time the core is not only Urshifu-RS but also Slowking-G and the team is a bulky offensive

:ss/urshifu-rapid-strike:
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Choice Band
Ability: Unseen Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Surging Strikes
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Aqua Jet
Urshifu-RS and the reason I made the team is a powerful wallbreaker and with Unseen Fist it's hard to scout properly despite being choise-locked u-turn dents slowbro while allowing Urshifu-RS to keep momentum aqua jet lets Urshifu-RS reveng kill faster pokemon EVsis for maximize Urishifu-RS Atk and Spe

:ss/slowking-galar:
Slowking-Galar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SpA / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Sludge Bomb
- Flamethrower
- Scald
Slowking-G is the reason why I made another team especially for futur sight support other than that is a sturdy check to strong special attackers and fairy type which will help the next pokemon I have chosen for team EVs 252 HP and 140 SpD along with a calm nature allow Slowking-G to avoid 2HKO from choise specs Greninja's dark pulse

:ss/Hydreigon:
Hydreigon @ Groundium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 8 HP / 220 SpA / 28 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power
- Roost
next i chose Hydregon appreciates Slowking-G check to fairy type and can also help Slowking-G by checking Greninja for moveset groundium z is for 1HKO foes like Toxapex Mega Tyranitar and Clefable after a nasty plot boost roost is for recovery EVs lets Hydregon survive 2 hydro pump from choise specs Greninja after stealth rock as well as Kartana'sacred sword from full HP

:ss/tangrowth:
Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sleep Powder
I chose Tangrowth because he likes Galarian Slowking's ability to check Tapu Koko, Kyurem, and Tapu Lele. In return, Tangrowth checks Ground-types like Garchomp and other physical attackers such as Kartana, Mega Swampert, and Mega Tyranitar for it, as well as forming a great Regenerator core

:ss/gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 52 Def / 192 SpD / 20 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
now i needed a stealth rock setter and i chose Gliscor instead of Landorus-T for safetely switch in Heatran and then use u-turn to get Hydregon or Urshifu-RS in without the risk of taking toxic EVs spread allows Gliscor to outspeed Modest Heatran with a Jolly nature and heal more HP from Poison Heal. 52 Defense EVs are run in order to take a Play Rough into Sucker Punch from Mega Mawile once Poison Heal is in effect. The remaining EVs are dumped into Special Defense to let Gliscor better take on threats such as Heatran and Clefable

:ss/corviknight:
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost
as last pokemon i needed someone with defog and i chose corviknight for better deal with pokemon like Landorus-t Gliscor and Garchomp who can take out Slowking-G with their ground stabs EVs 184 Defense with an Impish nature allow Corviknight to not be OHKOed by +2 Continental Crush from Landorus-T, with the remaining EVs going to Special Defense to let it switch into Tapu Lele, Mega Latias, and Clefable better

I know that Slowking is your Gren “counter” but avoiding 2 hit isn’t in your favor. After rocks you are looking at an 80% chance to 2 hit. I would swap Corv for defensive Fini, Support Koko, or Defog Mega Scizor.

Also your speed tier is pretty slow imo with Urshifu and Hydriegon being your fastest mons you are looking at a SERIOUS issue when a mon like Gren, Koko, and scarfers like Tran and Chomp hit the field. It might be a symptom of running BO but I personally prefer Heavy Offensive teams because walls require predictions on your part. For example Gren comes out on Slowking, you don’t know what his set is and if they are running something off meta like Z Dark or Z Dig the 3 hit ko that you calc’d is worthless.

Another threat to think about is Nidoking. He runs train on your team and your best bet is to try and revenge kill with Hydriegon or Shifu. Realistically your team would be easily overloaded trying to switch around the threats in the meta.

oh, they should be 2 wks apart, the new RMT and the old. I know cause I do it like on the day lol. Not that I get much response but, well, guess I'll edit in a rate if I can find anything.

EDIT: umm, not good at rating. But I guess calc for Sludge Bomb vs. Wave on Glowking? They are so similar but imo reg. poison sucks enough you might want the 5 BP(7.5 w. STAB) over the 20% extra chance to reg. poison. On the other hand, only Glowking itself has any status spreading w/ Scald, so reg. poison will rarely be harmful to you to inflict. Idk, I'd calc.

No reason is given for the Corv thing but I just generally doubt its efficacy. In BSS I was told Skarm is somewhat better-Corv isn't even in the VR thread. So I suppose I support the suggestion to not run it, Koko seems good as you lack electric coverage. And fairy fwiw. Electrics tend to have very high power if you keep grounds away. Urshifu-RS should do that, and you have Tangrowth and stuff.

Last edited:
ok but I need defog so i don't thing I use Tapu Koko I like Mega Scizor even though I always thought it was better with sword dance and also Tapu Fini the defog set can also have taunt which is never bad to have in a team what do you think is better for this team Mega Scizor defog or Tapu Fini defog?

Well nothing I suppose...lol:/

I was kinda thinking Ninetails-a could be trouble? Granted I'm bad at finding threats and idk if it's common, but fini plays right into its hands cause freeze-dry.

About mega Scizor...not used to megas so I didn't realize but you pack one. Why? Go ahead and try it imo

ok but I need defog so i don't thing I use Tapu Koko I like Mega Scizor even though I always thought it was better with sword dance and also Tapu Fini the defog set can also have taunt which is never bad to have in a team what do you think is better for this team Mega Scizor defog or Tapu Fini defog?
Koko gets Defog. I run it on my team.

but in the other thread you said that Slowking-Galar was a good partner for Urshifu-RS in 2 weeks the meta has changed so much? also is such a bad idea Urshifu-RS with futur sight support?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)