Rate My Rain Stall OU Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a rain team recently and it has been fairing pretty good. It is somewhat a stall team I guess with some offensive pokemon thrown in to the mix. However I feel like there are some flaws to it and I'm wondering what changes I should make to the team. So lets get started.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- Wish

My Stealth Rock user. Nothing much to say about him. Just the standard ParaFlinch combo and he runs pretty nicely. Wish is there for his recovery and for other teammates to be healed.

Politoed (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Focus Blast

Scarfed Politoed. He used to have Life Orb with maxed attack and hp, but dragon types became a small problem so he's now scarfed. Hidden Power Grass for water pokemon and Focus Blast is there to fill up the last spot. Focus Blast is sort of a last resort just in case a pokemon counters all my moves.

Ferrothorn (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Epic Ferrothorn. I never used him before because I thought he was too over rated but man he's a really good pokemon. He sets up spikes and leech seeds away.

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Scald
- Taunt
- Recover

This is my Jellicent. Cursed Body is an amazing ability and has saved me many times. Will-O-Wisp is to burn pokemon for sure and not get it with scald, however I feel like it always misses on me. Taunt is for pokemon that try to setup. I found it pretty useful. And of course recover.

Rotom-W @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Standard Rotom set. If you are wondering why I have Hidden Power Fire on a rain team, it's just to handle Scizors as I found them sometimes a major threat. I could run Hidden Power Ice and use Hydro Pump on Scizors I guess, but I just run Hidden Power Fire to guarantee the kill.

Scizor (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Pursuit

Choice Band Scizor. Just a Choice Band Scizor.

So yeah that's my team. Sorry if I ain't that specific.

Not really, Ferrothorn can take electric attacks for days. If you want Ferrothorn to take electric moves better, make it specially defensive, and give Jelli some more physical bulk.
something i notice is you have a bit of a problem with electrics.

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

This thread is currently in violation of the RMT rules, as you are required to have 3 lines of description per Pokemon. Try to expand on what role each Pokemon plays for your team and why you chose that specific set.

PM me your descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)