Rate My Legit Team.... Dont Steal it 8D

Been Having some good luck with this team there are a couple weaknesses here and there but that's why i need it rated. The biggest problem i see right now is its weakness to sandstorm teams, although i can defend with vaporeon the sandstorm dmg fucks all my other pokemon. Should I add a rain dancer/ sunny dayer?

Ok Here's the team

Kill me Now (Latias) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 4 Spd
Serious Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Breath
- Substitute
- Roost

Basically start off with latias which fucks a lot of teams up since they start with overused ass hazards. Running DragonBreath for close calls the paralysis is a real life saver especially since its not EV'd for speed.

Never Dies (Vaporeon) @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 SDef / 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Scald
- Wish

This Vaporeon survives everything. The Heal bell promotes its well being and heals other team mates from the oh so annoying statuses. Running scald because burn chance is always a plus halving my enemies offense. The wish and protect are great for dragons, in which case i usually do Protect, Wish, Protect, so they can at least be confused from outrage, or weakened from draco meteor then they often waste a turn switching out allowing me to burn their next pokemon. And i can always just switch to jolt if threatened by electric types.

FragileGoods (Jolteon) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Signal Beam

This guy actually replaced raikou on the team, and he's been kicking ass, the hp ice is unexpected as fuck but since it outspeeds many dragons and thundurus, landorus, etc. it will often ohko any dragon. Except defensive latias, and kyurem. usually switch to Rotom if threatened with EQ. Anything else i have confidence in the 1hko or 2hko excluded blissey, snorlax, creselia etc.

Choiced (Rotom-Mow) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Leaf Storm
- Discharge
- Trick
- Confuse Ray

Now this guy, is my shenanigans guy. That confuse ray does damage, buts nothings worst than tricking my opponent with the specs, especially when its a blissey or anything that uses protect. Then i confuse the pokemon coming in and its all peachy. On top of that if i can get the paraylsis on +confusion we'll have a real ball.

Knife-Head (Chandelure) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

This guy is basically for people trying to kill my metagross or my rotom mow, it usually works pretty nicely plus throwing another specs at my opponent to piss him/her off to the MAX! Then this chandelure is pretty much a natural somewhat sweeper, he deals good damage and if i am threatened by water types, i switch to vaporeon for a nice 25% hp heal.

Pawnch! (Metagross) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
- Agility
- Zen Headbutt
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Sad this is my only guy with ice moves but it works, i always start with agility with him, or switch to knifehead if i'm threatened by fire, then i can pretty much start using him as if he was scarfed, without having to be scarfed. Balloon is pretty much for eq support so i use agility while my opponent is popping it.

Please Rate my Team, Try it out if you like but don't steal it, tell me if you think i should switch any, moves, pokemon, or even evs. Thank You 8D

Major issue: Eviolite isn't compatible with Latias or Vaporeon, it's for NFEs (Not Fully Evolved). Switch to Lefties and save a ton of trouble and hides.
Also: your only physical attacker is Metagross.
Rotom-Mow and Chandelure aren't OU, but could still be viable depending on how you play with them.
I easily recommend a fast physical attacker, which OU is lined up with. A good suggestion is to ditch Chandelure and go with Specs Gengar.
I also extremely recommend removing Sub and Dragon Breath on Latias and adding Psychic/Mist Ball and Dragon Pulse.
A pokemon like LO or Banded Scizor with Technician Bullet Punch would really help, but your team has a ton of Fire Weakness, so switch Rotom-M for Rotom-W, and give it 252 HP and 252 Speed (along with 4 SpA) with Leftovers and Will-O-Wisp, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, and another move of your choice, maybe Pain Split.
This will add Fire and Flying checks your team could benefit from.
Also, give Jolteon TBolt, not Discharge.
<note: Latias is missing 252 EVs. Invest in HP>
Meteor Mash > Agility on Metagross is a must.

I have a few other minor knit picks, but I don't want to change your entire team.
Good luck!~

Eviolite works on vaporeon. I'm switchin latias item to leftovers but I want to keep him physically defensive. And Chandlers flash fire defends well against fire types. Latias and vaporeon also defends against fire. Jolt is my fphysical attacker. Latias has.252 hp evs I believe I mistyped. And I used moves like dbreathe and discharge to status my opponents while swaddling dmg. To basically outlast opponents. Thanks for the advice I will make some mods. I don't really want to leave the statusifying moves mindset. Yea I made up a word 8D. I'll make another team with your mods and see how it stacks up

Change the balloon for LO in metagross , its a good start .Also fix the hidden power lowered evs on it, you should also switch the useless eviolate to leftovers.

I would run dragon pulse or draco over dragon breath on Latios, just because they are more reliable on getting nice damage off with STAB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)