Non-Pokébank OU Rate my First Gen 7 Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Protect

Important to protect Gyarados. Good for anything Xurkitree and any other electric threat as well as covering some steel types like other Kartanas

Lycanroc @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Rush (Change or try to implement Sand somehow?)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Trying to implement as a setup due to it's speed and STAB Stealth Rock. It out speeds most setups so taunt is used to prevent their setups.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

Wanted some type of sweeper and I liked Tapu Lele as an option to add to my team to kill Alolan Marowaks and anything that would want to kill Gyarados and Kartana.

Kartana @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Defog
- Smart Strike
- Night Slash

Rocks hurt this team so I wanted to bring in a Defogger and I feel that Kartana can fill that roll and also can get away from the enemy and become a sweeper if it can get at least one Beat Boost.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall

Nice sweeper to have and it can be protected pretty well with Marowak. I feel like gyarados can take off in this meta as long as it's protected from Electric types.

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 44 Def / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Conversion

I wanted to take advantage of Z moves somehow and after doing some research I came upon this build for Porygon Z. With the ability to become an Electric type and get extra stab on thunder bolt lets me deal with any pesky water types that may cause danger to my team.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)