SS OU Rate my 4x weakness team

So I decided to create a team with only pokemon that have a 4x weakness. Any suggestions to improve the sets or pokemon you think I should change?

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Flip Turn
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
Functions as a wall and defensive pivot. I'm considering replacing flip turn with toxic or protect.

Rhyperior @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rock Slide
Incredibly bulky attacker. Solid rock, weakness policy, and his good coverage allow him to be dangerous offensively. A lot of pokemon on my team have switch moves, so I can bait a weak attack that will be super effective against Rhyperior to activate weakness policy.

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
Facade and guts is great for coverage because the majority of pokemon don't resist it. Megahorn gives important coverage against dark and psychic types.

Malamar @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Psycho Cut
- Rock Slide
Contrary + superpower can make Malamar very dangerous if he isn't dealt with quickly. After I've gotten 1.5x or 2x attack from superpower, knock off is able to 1 shot most pokemon who don't resist it.

Rotom-Heat @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Sucker Punch
- Overheat
Rotom-H provides important hazard control and coverage. Sucker punch is very important against set up sweepers who hang on at 1% because of a focus sash like Crawdaunt. (And yes, I know Rotom-H stretches the definition of 4x weakness because of levitate)

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
Toxtricity is able to take out many specially defensive pokemon because of his great coverage with boomburst, overdrive, and snarl.

This forums is mostly for competive Pokémon where you build teams and play with the goal too win so I don’t think you will get a lot of advice, sry

So I decided to create a team with only pokemon that have a 4x weakness. Any suggestions to improve the sets or pokemon you think I should change?

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Flip Turn
- Ice Punch
- Liquidation
Functions as a wall and defensive pivot. I'm considering replacing flip turn with toxic or protect.

Rhyperior @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Rock Slide
Incredibly bulky attacker. Solid rock, weakness policy, and his good coverage allow him to be dangerous offensively. A lot of pokemon on my team have switch moves, so I can bait a weak attack that will be super effective against Rhyperior to activate weakness policy.

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Knock Off
- Megahorn
- Close Combat
Facade and guts is great for coverage because the majority of pokemon don't resist it. Megahorn gives important coverage against dark and psychic types.

Malamar @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Jolly Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Psycho Cut
- Rock Slide
Contrary + superpower can make Malamar very dangerous if he isn't dealt with quickly. After I've gotten 1.5x or 2x attack from superpower, knock off is able to 1 shot most pokemon who don't resist it.

Rotom-Heat @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Sucker Punch
- Overheat
Rotom-H provides important hazard control and coverage. Sucker punch is very important against set up sweepers who hang on at 1% because of a focus sash like Crawdaunt. (And yes, I know Rotom-H stretches the definition of 4x weakness because of levitate)

Toxtricity @ Choice Specs
Ability: Punk Rock
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Overdrive
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
Toxtricity is able to take out many specially defensive pokemon because of his great coverage with boomburst, overdrive, and snarl.
the team is mainly lacking speed control and so you struggle with lots of offensive teams. Rain teams in particular are an obvious weakness as you don't have a water resist. you don't have a steel, so fairies in particular Tapu lele just keep clicking moonblast and eventually overwhelm your very frail resists which are lacking recovery. Dragons like Garchomp are also very threatening, and specs pult is very threatening with Draco Meteor Spam

and you lack any form of hazard support or screens setting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)