RarelyUsed CCAT - SS Omastar - Revision

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
Rotom
Siglyph

@ Hot n Cold Could you make an update on what the team looks like atm? If you don't want to i can do it as well because its just a lot easier for other people to suggest teammates to compliment the synergy.(not even sure if this is the last mon we're picking too lazy to count)

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@ Hot n Cold Could you make an update on what the team looks like atm? If you don't want to i can do it as well because its just a lot easier for other people to suggest teammates to compliment the synergy.(not even sure if this is the last mon we're picking too lazy to count)
The team is in the OP, this is the last mon.

Winner here Calm Mind Sigilyph (what annoying name btw), by Molk with a lot of votes.

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Last Round: Revision and Test
  • Is the team built in a way so that our focus pokemon, Omastar Shell Smash, is functioning at its best?
  • What are problematic threats to the team (defensive or offensive) that we missed?
  • What kind of small tweaks can be made (moves, EV's, etc.) that could make the team better?
  • What is the best pokemon on the team? Correspondingly, which one is the worse?
  • What would be your own "personal flair" that you would add to the team?

I'll update the full team on the OP.

• Is the team built in a way so that our focus pokemon, Omastar Shell Smash, is functioning at its best?
To be honest I've never swept with omastar using this team. It doesn't seem to play much of a part in this team.
  • What are problematic threats to the team (defensive or offensive) that we missed?
I found regenerator cores such as amoongus and alomomola problematic to the team, as they are capable of switching around the team, constantly regaining health and chipping away with toxic.

• What kind of small tweaks can be made (moves, EV's, etc.) that could make the team better?
Maybe run ice beam over thunderbolt on lanturn to finish off weakened amoongus.

• What is the best pokemon on the team? Correspondingly, which one is the worse?
The best pokemon on he team in my opinion is emboar. It acts as a very strong glue keeping the team together; acting as an excellent sleep absorber and revenge killing threats.
On the other hand the worst pokemon is torterra. I don't feel it does as much work as it could all it seems to do is set up rocks and let's uxie set up on it
  • What would be your own "personal flair" that you would add to the team?
I would replace torterra with support druddigon. As it not only sets rocks but also fazes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)