Random Battle Helper [Moves, Items, Abilities, Stats, and Type Weaknesses]

URL: ps-battle-helper.xyz

Hi all, I created this tool to quickly view info about opposing pokemon during a random battle. I often found myself googling this information, which was too slow when the battle timer was running.

The Pokemon Showdown source code is used to generate random configurations (moves, items, abilities) for the pokemon, so you know which are possible and most likely. Stats and type effectiveness are also included for convenience.

Usage tips:
- Press "Tab" to quickly start searching for a new pokemon and the arrow keys + enter to quickly select one from the dropdown
- The layout (mostly) works when the battle window and tool window are side-by-side, which makes it faster to swap between them

Let me know if you have any feedback on how to improve the tool, or if you want to contribute to the code (https://github.com/swar8080/PS-Random-Battle-Helper)!
ps-battle-helper-sample-jun13.PNG

Last edited:
Added the following when generating pokemon configurations:
- Move power, accuracy, and PP is shown when hovering over a move
- Optionally generate the pokemon as the team "lead", which affects items, moves, etc.
- Generate the pokemon for random doubles battles, which affects items, moves, etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)