Hobbies Rabbits

Bunnies are almost definitely my favourite animal, the fact that they're so cute, their stomping of their hind feet, and their cute innocent expressions. I don't have one myself but I'll start with some pictures :3

Feel free to explain any story you have with your pet if you do have one. Maybe also share a fact about them that non-rabbit owners (like me) would be surprised to know about! Keep them appropriate of course, though.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I fucking love rabbits. They are one of the cutest animals in existence and they soothe the soul. Holland lops are my favorite.

I do not own a rabbit myself, but I follow a ton of rabbit accounts on Twitter. Mostly Japanese ones since I guess rabbits are popular over there.

This is Gajumaru, one of my favorites. He is a sleepy and relaxed French lop. A good floof.

I fucking love rabbits. They are one of the cutest animals in existence and they soothe the soul. Holland lops are my favorite.

I do not own a rabbit myself, but I follow a ton of rabbit accounts on Twitter. Mostly Japanese ones since I guess rabbits are popular over there.

This is Gajumaru, one of my favorites. He is a sleepy and relaxed French lop. A good floof.
Very cute :3
The main way I see them is through a bot command on PS! that pulls from the RabbitEveryHour twitter, seen some xmas bunnies recently, they look very cute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)