QC Teams and Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are authorities on the metagames you'll be writing about. Three of them will have to sign off on each analysis for it to advance to the GP stage. Do not mass tag these people every time you finish a WIP or get a check.

1v1
Alakazam - OMCC Co-leader
Freddy Kyogre
lost heros
MaceMaster
Osra
pqs
Synonimous

Anything Goes
Catalystic
Chloe
ice-master-523
lotiasite
Pigeons
pichus

Balanced Hackmons
E4 Flint
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)
a loser
Chessking345
Willdbeast

Let's Go! Overused
Ezaphs
Theorymon
McCoolDude
Ivy

Mix and Mega
Andyboy
Quantum Tesseract
xavgb
Chazm
Gmansour20

NFE
BloodAce0107
Crystalites
SBPC
Marjane
vooper
Quagg

ZU
5gen
Aaronboyer
BloodAce0107
Ho3nConfirm3d
uhuhuhu7

Blazikin - 1v1
charizard8888 - 1v1
Chickenpie2 - 1v1
DEG - 1v1
dom - 1v1
motogp - 1v1
Shyom - 1v1
UBERLandon21 - 1v1
UnleashOurPassion - 1v1
Megazard - AG
PurpleGatorade - AG
Electrolyte - BH
GL Volkner - BH
MAMP - BH
ScarfWynaut - BH
aim - LGPE OU
Kris - LGPE OU
Yoshi - LGPE OU
In The Hills - MnM
Mark_K - MnM
Diagnostic - ZU
DurzaOffTopic - ZU
Froasty - ZU
jklioe - ZU
LPY - ZU
Xayah - ZU

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who aren't aware, 1v1 QC has been going through a recalibration of sorts recently with some help from people involved in other areas of C&C. The end result of it is that Blazikin, dom, and The Dark Alakazam are going to be joining QC, while UnleashOurPassion has stepped down and UBERLandon21 is going to be on hiatus for a bit. Congrats to them.

Also, Eien, martha, and yogi will be able to QC stamp things if needed as they attempt to steer us through this process.

Now go out and write some more analyses!

Various announcements that I was supposed to make a while ago:
  • We are going to focus on analyses for Pokemon that are B Rank or above in their respective tiers' viability rankings for the moment. Some OMs, like BH, have done a better job than others of this thus far but we would really like to try and get more high-priority Pokemon done.
  • I made a list of all the completed analyses in the reservation thread.
  • The actual reservation queue is going to be updated soon (once there are actual new reservations for me to put there).
  • Try to start putting credits in your analyses, like so.
  • Don't put grammar-related changes in your "AM QC" checks. Also don't overstep your bounds; since you're not a member of QC you shouldn't be proposing sweeping changes. Keep doing them, though! It's a nice way to show that you might be worthy of consideration for QC.
  • More news to come...

Last edited:

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Diagnostic, Froasty, and Jklioe will no longer be a part of ZU QC. Thank you for your contributions in launching ZU QC and helping with the wave of interest coming from enthusiastic writers. I'll update this once we get some new members!

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello all! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone :blobuwu:

This forum has really done well, with Uselesscrab doing a great job at running it, with help from Chloe and E4 Flint. With revamping of QC teams to the introduction of ZU, it's nice to see OM analyses work this time round, and I'm glad that I was a part of it, helping out on the sidelines.

With that being said, I'll no longer be helping out with the forums (and it doesn't really need me to be fair), so gluck everyone n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)