Tournament PUWC III - Finals [Tiebreaker @ Post 18] [Won by Brazil]

Theia

I danced for you for the last time
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Art by AmirAlexander
Rules
  • Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.
  • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Post replays. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.

>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the amazing Ticken
>>Replays and Usage<<

Finals

US West (4) vs (4) Brazil
SS PU: lax vs lockjaw
SS PU: Meru vs Thiago Nunes
SS PU: maki vs Meminger21
SS PU: EVIL z0mOG vs Beraldinho
SM PU: LordST vs mncmt
ORAS PU: 2xTheTap vs Spl4sh
BW PU: TJ vs LpZ
DPP PU: shiloh vs HANTSUKI

SS PU: lax vs lockjaw

Replays are mandatory

The deadline to get your matches done is Sunday, January 1st at 11:59 PM GMT -5.​

Bella

Lighterless
is an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
A totally unbias prediction
US West (8) vs (0) Brazil
SS PU: lax vs Ninja

we are coming to kill you.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
SS PU: lax vs Ninja - better player
SS PU: Meru vs Thiago Nunes - better player
SS PU: maki vs Meminger21 - better player
SS PU: EVIL z0mOG vs Beraldinho - zomoat
SM PU: LordST vs mncmt - i cant pick against lst in sm even if mence is undefeated this tour
ORAS PU: 2xTheTap vs Spl4sh - a lot more experience in oras & has been playing well
BW PU: TJ vs LpZ - undefeated in bw all tour
DPP PU: shiloh vs HANTSUKI - im ngl to u i have no idea who this is but they beat rozes earlier in the tour so there u go

US West (7) vs (1) Brazil
SS PU: lax vs Ninja - lax is v good
SS PU: Meru vs Thiago Nunes - so is meru
SS PU: maki vs Meminger21 - idk but meminger has a better record
SS PU: EVIL z0mOG vs Beraldinho - he's evil
SM PU: LordST vs mncmt - i'll never bold against lst in sm
ORAS PU: 2xTheTap vs Spl4sh - tap is sorta lowkey killing it rn
BW PU: TJ vs LpZ - tj is the bw pu goat
DPP PU: shiloh vs HANTSUKI - go shiloh

actually on second thought, mncmt is such a free win that im just gonna beat him playing from my phone at the bar instead of double sub -- friday your 9 pm (which you already said worked, or tell me if you need to modify the hour slightly out of fear). see you
Spl4sh Theia

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)