Tournament Pure Hackmons Tour [Won by cscl]

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Round 4: Semi-Finals!

(Arkeis vs Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request)) vs highlighter
cscl vs ice-master-523

Replays are suggested but not required. All previous rounds rules apply. This round is due April 4th at 11:59 PM. Remember to schedule for a specific time so you know when to meet your opponent, and in all other ways follow Smogon tournament rules and scheduling guidelines.

The extension requested by Arkeis is being granted. You have until April 1st at 11:59 PM to complete your battle.

As we've thinned the crowd down quite a bit now I'm willing to be much more lax about keeping to deadlines, so long as we do not inconvenience any of the other players. Please just let me know about any scheduling difficulties or conflicts!​

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
FINALS

highlighter versus cscl

Who will emerge victorious? Will newcomer cscl continue to overcome adversity or will long-time OMer and current first seed in OMGS Highlighter be able to pull off the win? All I know is that it's sure to be a great round!

I know cscl requested a best of three. I think this is a great idea, but it will be up to the two of you.

The best of luck to both competitors!

Round is due 4/11 but as long as I see that you're scheduling I don't care

Once this round is over I will keep the thread open for a little while to give people the opportunity to post teams and replays if they so wish. I encourage everyone to share as much as they like.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Congratulations to cscl on being victorious!

Everyone please feel free to post replays, teams, sets, or war stories in this thread. I will leave it open for the next couple days.

This has been a ton of fun for me, and I hope all of you have had just as much!

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
Well that wasn't quite what I was going for in terms of team dumping but o well

gonna get this thread moved now, if you want to discuss more feel free to do so in the om mashup megathread

tagging Ransei because i hear he's involved with ph and he can put this where it belongs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)