PU PUPL II Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and finch should play today but he never responded have been waiting for 3 hours but never responded, so I guess activity I have to say I kinda johned him until monday but we agreed on that (I understand if this becomes a dead game by this). Anyway if galbia wants to sub me so this game is still able to get played that is also totally fine.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
lol

He couldn't yesterday because of irl issues which I totally understand and then I couldn't because of net issues today - legit couldn't get on tonight/later this afternoon as my parents decided to get new net and it didn't work and stuff.

I'm rlly srry team - coinflips in team tours aren't good ideas and I could totally play tomorrow, but I understand it has already been done and protesting it probably won't get anywhere, alas.

edit: I was still logged onto SmogTours after the net crash I get, sorry if you PMd me or anything and got no response.

I hate having things happen this way and I'm sorry if this messed w/ the tour, it was just out of my control and p much unplanned

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
alas,

GG Swalots

obviously this tour didn't go exactly as I would liked- I blame myself a little for not helping enough with the teambuilding. And the teamchat could have been a little more active. But it was still a lot of fun, teambuilding, spectating matches, and meeting new people. Next year I doubt I'll be managing, but I hope the Half-Blood Prinplups name and legacy will live on :]

quick shoutouts to my team
Hogg wow you put so much effort in day in day out and started the tier from scratch, huge respect
TonyFlygon thanks for being so enthusiastic and contributive all the time :)
Megazard really sucks you went 5-0 since I knew how much you care about competitive mons/PU, but you contributed a ton to the team and are a great guy, so props for that :) you'll get your chance next year
Kaboom thanks for helping me with a draft plan, also lighten up bro :)
Shiba hi
Rattled Snakes UNDEFEATED GOD, good job man, you really impressed me with your creativity and playing skills (also your dedication to counterteaming lol)
EnemyJurist it sucks how you lost two really close matches where you had the team matchup, but keep your head up bro, you're a good player with a lot of creativity
Shaneghoul Shanecwl you're the best, thanks for being cool
Raseri you're hilarious lol
Christo. you weren't really on the team due to reasons, but I still think you're a cool guy, we should talk again :[

@ the haters Evan. zdrup15 Robert Alfons: I'm the worst manager of all time, and you have what? some irrelevant tour wins? Get on my level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)