Lower Tiers PU Viability Rankings

want to know why this metagame is much more offensive? it's almost solely because of exeggutor and that speaks a ton about its influence in the tier. yes, other pokemon such as bouffalant and gorebyss are problematic for defensive teams, but neither completely skew the offense vs balance matchup as much as exeggutor does. people can say things like 'vullaby is a good pokemon and it counters exeggutor', but if you have played with an exeggutor team against a vullaby you will realise this isn't as big of an obstacle as it seems. in a game i had with magnemite the other day, i set up stealth rocks early game, double switched by exeggutor on a stunfisk, and clicked ancient power. now magnemite wasn't going to just let his stunfisk die, he needed rocks and the ability to check some of my pokemon, but it was far too risky for him to risk keeping it in, so he switched to vullaby. after it took rocks + ancient power, he could either switch it out, and have a vullaby that would have like 8% health after rocks and possibly try and find an opportunity to roost, or he could sac it. either way exeggutor is now getting a kill with leaf storm or the occasional psychic (leaf storm is still doing a ton to resists lol, it isn't that simple to play around its moves with resists) every time it comes in.

additionally, i think exeggutor suffering against offensive teams is massively overblown. the fact is that its typing is not as bad as it is made out to be, it offers vital resists such as ground, water, and fighting, allowing exeggutor to check a bunch of common offensive pokemon eg golem, throh, machoke, floatzel etc. and yes it does check floatzel, ice beam isn't koing and you get a ton of health back with giga, and yache and sitrus are all viable options. in fact one of the most difficult things for offensive teams to face is a simple leech seed + sitrus set with defensive investment, because all your attacks are short of koing unless you're a regice or something, and then you gain all your health back. a lot of offensive pokemon without se stab can't ohko anyway, let alone ones with stab facing an unkown resists berry set (colbur for pawniard, yache for rotom-f/simipour, occa for rapidash, etc). honestly if your team deals with balance quite well there is really no reason to run overkill specs when you can just run a resist berry and destroy most teams as they try to kill you. also sunny day just destroys most offense lol.

then you have to consider how all of the different sets it can run can make it difficult to kill in a different way, and this small surprise is all you need in a tournament game for your team to beat the opponents. specs, life orb 4 attacks, life orb sleep powder, offensive sunnny day, 3 attacks synthesis, colbur berry, yache berry, occa berry, custap berry, starf berry, bulky leech seed, subsitrus, physical lure with fairy nat gift for zweilous/vullaby. i'm not just spouting random sets out of my ass to justify exeggutor when some of them may not be very different / effective, but they are. maybe not as much against defense, but against offense teams every single one of these sets is different to beat, which makes exeggutor actually not very easy to deal with for offense, as much as it is made out to be.

the reason the metagame is as offensive as it is right now is primarily because of exeggutor. its influence on the tier is astounding, it is a pokemon that is useful in every matchup and galbia and spirit agree with me in the fact that in case it isn't obvious, i support exeggutor to s rank.

Eggy is good, yes. S rank, I really don't think so. I really think A+ is fine for Eggs. I'll take on some points that have been stated, as is my way when these sort of things are brought up.

"I suppose this is wild to say but Exeggutor is really the new Roselia to a degree (obviously missing out on the hazards) I find it really easy to shove on any team (bar stall) and it instantly puts in work. It has little things that can Counter it since it is ridiculously hard to switch into but gets worn down particularly easy as well. I think it is S rank worthy."

Alright, I don't think Roselia and Exeggutor are that comparable. While offensive sets share similar roles, Roselia's utility in spikes/toxic spikes are big differentiating factors. I will say that Exeggutor's offensive sets are better then Rose's, though. "Instantly puts in work" is another one I disagree with. Exeguttor is a slow wall breaker with many options, but it's success is pretty match up based and can be sack fodder in a good percentage of games.

"want to know why this metagame is much more offensive? it's almost solely because of exeggutor and that speaks a ton about its influence in the tier."

While there is some validity to the point that the tier's offensive nature is due to Exeguttor's presence, "almost soley" is a huge overstatement. Offense has always been the better playstyle in ORAS PU, Exeguttor's presence just kept the trend solid as it ever was. Also, something I'd like to note here is the fact that alot of these statements could and have been said about Stoutland. While Stoutland isn't anywhere near as versatile as Eggy, it lacks switchins (like Eggy), has less counters (really only one vs Eggy's few) and is easily splashed on a team. Eggy has sun to mitigate its rather lacking speed while Stoutland has a decent natural speed tier and a self setting partner, in Hippopotas, for Sand Rush dog. Offensive teams have similary easy ways around both and most teams rely on the same means to remove both (offensive pressure vs defensive answers). There are other similarities that I don't have time to touch on as of now, but you get the point, I think. If Eggy was to rise, what is stopping a Stoutland nom from going unimpeded?

Just key points I thought were a bit oversold. I think some comparison should be made to other S rank members.

Out of the current S rank mons, all of them can just win games with very little support. Floatzel's speed and versatility makes it a pain for almost any style its matched up against, bar stall (stall is bad zzz). Roselia also has a similar ability to just wins games with very little support and of course the support it provides teams is unparalleled in this meta. And lets not forget that Vigoroth WILL win from turn 1 faced against an unprepared team. (I have NEVER seen Eggy just win a game, bar like some gimmick Starf Sub set with some serious luck. I don't even know how it could in this meta. Like, talking about how it influences the meta to be more offensive when its certainly better against balanced builds is kind of contradictive. I suppose there is a point to be made that its success against slower teams has pushed the meta to be more offensive overall, but see my second point, it always was.) All of these mons MUST be prepped for when building in this meta, almost specificly mind you. Eggy can be checked without much extra planning by standard offensive builds (ofcourse it depends on the set : berries, sun etc) and doesn't really require much specific preparation. Sure, you NEED something to kill Eggy, but its not like that thing is built with Exeguttor in mind, it just happens to do it and the team is better off for it. It's a good mon, there is no doubt there. But I really think people need to start thinking about what kind of slippery slope Exeguttor to S will cause (see: Stoutland in S etc.).

Anyway, my take on it.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We need to sort out the whole gorebyss vs huntail thing. Gore at A- is an overestimation of its abilities, but I'm not so concerned with that as why Huntail is a whole rank below it. Huntail is definitely weaker, but it really doesnt matter when you're cleaning offense. It isn't fucked by any scarfer as soon as it tries to sweep. It also isn't checked by AV Bouff, which is goddamn everywhere right now, and has more issues with murkrow, which again is just on so many teams. I'd much rather have Huntail's ability to beat offense far better than Gorebyss's extra power versus bulky things like Machoke. I've been over why Huntail is way better than people think before, and if Gorebyss is considered A- then I'd at least like to see Huntail in B, and perhaps B+.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Beheeyem C ---> C+
Beheeyem isn't a very well known pokemon but it can nuke switch ins with Choice Specs + Analytic. I know it is facing strong competition from exeggutor as the moment but there are a few things that it can do that exeggutor doesn't. First thing is first Beheeyem has Trick under its belt allowing it to basically get rid of something bulky like Grumpig. This severly cripples it as well as pokemon that may try to switch in like Pawniard. It also hits other psychic types with Signal Beam which is a big benefit. Another set I have been experimenting with is Assault Vest since it can take on exeggutor, LO Floatzel, Ninetails at +2 (even after rocks) and even come in on +2 Gorebyss then pursue to nuke it with a Boosted Analytic Psychic or Signal Beam.

Beheeyem C ---> C+
Beheeyem isn't a very well known pokemon but it can nuke switch ins with Choice Specs + Analytic. I know it is facing strong competition from exeggutor as the moment but there are a few things that it can do that exeggutor doesn't. First thing is first Beheeyem has Trick under its belt allowing it to basically get rid of something bulky like Grumpig. This severly cripples it as well as pokemon that may try to switch in like Pawniard. It also hits other psychic types with Signal Beam which is a big benefit. Another set I have been experimenting with is Assault Vest since it can take on exeggutor, LO Floatzel, Ninetails at +2 (even after rocks) and even come in on +2 Gorebyss then pursue to nuke it with a Boosted Analytic Psychic or Signal Beam.
Not only does it face a ton of competition from Exeggutor but it also faces a lot from LO Kadabra, which trades a bit of power (which isn't incredibly important in such an offensive metagame) with a ton of Speed (which most certainly is). Trick isn't really important when neither of these mons are walled by much of anything. Also, you say having Signal Beam to hit Psychic-types is an advantage, but it's weaker than Exeggutor's neutral Leaf Storm. Really the only niche I see Beheeyem having are being able to get past SpD Vullaby more easily (which isn't huge as Exeggutor can 2HKO it with Specs Ancientpower after rocks). If anything this should move down because it faces a ton of competition from one of the best and most versatile mons in the metagame and it's really hard to justify the huge opportunity cost of using it over Exeggutor.

We also need to sort out the whole gorebyss vs huntail thing. Gore at A- is an overestimation of its abilities, but I'm not so concerned with that as why Huntail is a whole rank below it. Huntail is definitely weaker, but it really doesnt matter when you're cleaning offense. It isn't fucked by any scarfer as soon as it tries to sweep. It also isn't checked by AV Bouff, which is goddamn everywhere right now, and has more issues with murkrow, which again is just on so many teams. I'd much rather have Huntail's ability to beat offense far better than Gorebyss's extra power versus bulky things like Machoke. I've been over why Huntail is way better than people think before, and if Gorebyss is considered A- then I'd at least like to see Huntail in B, and perhaps B+.
Actually I think that as a cleaner, especially against offense, Huntail is A LOT better because a +2 Sucker Punch can usually deal with those Scarfers without needing full investment (Well, monferno still will be annoying but at least Mr Mime which is the most common will be destroyed)...

A spread 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 172 Spe with a Naugthy nature can OHKO Mime after rocks with +2 Sucker, can OHKO Stout with +2 hydro Pump, can 2HKO AV Bouf and can destroy Tangela, Gourgeist and Exeggutor while also being strong enough to handle a few hits (it can keep a little bit of health after a Head Smash from AV Bouf and SR damage and have a slight chance of surviving a +2 Sucker from Pawn after SR) and being fast enough to go over Zebstrika at +2 is a nice speed point... Gorebyss will do a little more damage against some threats but it can't OHKO Roselia either, and I personally can't remember any situations in which a Huntail 2HKO is a Gorebyss 1HKO...

So, I dunno about Huntail being that low and Gorebyss being that high because I personally could see them both on B+ on my little experience...

See ya guys!

Oh I forgot to post reasoning for the noms involving S rank so here you go:

We pretty much unanimously decided to move Exeggutor to S because of a few reasons. The biggest of these reasons is its extraordinary influence on the tier, almost completely shutting down the viability of defensive teams and turning the meta into a completely offensive one. There's also the fact that for every answer you have, eggy has a way around it: You can't just revenge it from 70 with Floatzel because it might have Yache, you can't trap it with Pawniard or Murkrow because it might have Colbur, and even defensive answers like SpD Vullaby and Metang lose to certain sets. In addition to completely shaping the meta, it has all the tools it needs to be a very potent threat in the metagame.

On the other hand, Roselia moved down because it went from being a huge influence on the tier to "just another good mon". The main reason that it was S before is that it was completely meta defining and that both its offensive and defensive sets were so good, but there's more that can take advantage of them now and it isn't really particularly metagame defining at all. It's still really good, but doesn't quite have the qualities that made it the best mon in the tier for so long.

Nominating Lairon for D rank
1) He boasts Rock Head Head Smash, a really strong STAB to compensate for his relatevely low attack, giving him a small niche over Probopass.
2) His Eviolite-boosted base 140 physical def is extremely high, allowing him to easily tank most non super effective physical hits(slightly better than Probopass).
3) He can be a possibility on sand teams, which get rid if his biggest weakness: his relatively low Special Defense. Probopass is far better in this case though.
4) He can set stealth rock and stop phys sweeps, like Bastiodon/Probopass.
5) He can even run an offensive set with Autotomize , Iron Head and Earthquake(With Head Smash of course), giving him four powerful moves offensively. Bastiodon/Probopass are not as good offensively.

Nominating Lairon for D rank
1) He boasts Rock Head Head Smash, a really strong STAB to compensate for his relatevely low attack, giving him a small niche over Probopass.
2) His Eviolite-boosted base 140 physical def is extremely high, allowing him to easily tank most non super effective physical hits(slightly better than Probopass).
3) He can be a possibility on sand teams, which get rid if his biggest weakness: his relatively low Special Defense. Probopass is far better in this case though.
4) He can set stealth rock and stop phys sweeps, like Bastiodon/Probopass.
5) He can even run an offensive set with Autotomize , Iron Head and Earthquake(With Head Smash of course), giving him four powerful moves offensively. Bastiodon/Probopass are not as good offensively.
Your listing things of what it does, not how/why it should be used over probopass, golem, relicanth, and bastiodon for that matter, or why its even worth running in the first place since its arguably out-classed by all of them at anything it can do. SR user bastiodon, and relicanth, and probo out-class it in, an offensive poke/sweeper golem and relicanth out-classes it in, not to mention with exeggutor, gorebysse and pawniard are in the tier now and it's going to have an even harder time in the tier. Even with its bulk its still easily worn down cuz it cant run lefties. In conclusion at anything lairon can do it is out-classed by superior pokes such as probo, golem, relicanth (and bastiodon but its not a superior poke with probo next to it) and has no real reason it should be used over anything else whatsoever and doesn't have anything unique to it in the tier, therefore should not be ranked.

Why did Seaking rose?
For its ability to easily check threatening Electric-types thanks to its typing coupled with Lightningrod.
The main thing it has over Electric-types checks is the ability to beat Rotom-F, which has become very popular as of late since it can easily defeat the likes of Stunfisk which has become the standard Electric check, that especially with Choice Scarf is really hard to check for offensive teams.
Unique is also the fact that it is also able to keep Exeggutor out with the threat of Megahorn which Ground-types obviously can't do.

I heavily disagree with both Misdreavus to B+ and Lickilicky to B-. Misdreavus is often thought about for its average defensive and NP sets (which I think are decent but nothing special), but at the moment I think its greatest set is its dual status + Hex set, which royally troubles offensive teams who often think Floatzel is their Misdreavus counter, especially with Stoutland falling out of favour recently. The set fits well on offensive teams and can often soft check boosted sweepers, and is the best offensive counter to Bouffalant there is, the AV set which obviously is very difficult to take down. It is also faster than Monferno and Grumpig which lets it act as a check to both which can be tricky for offense to deal with.

Lickilicky seems bad on paper but it is almost like that one point in XY OU where Mew came up and walled every offensive team. Standard wish protect knock off body slam Lickilicky is a nightmare for most standard 'fast' teams to beat and this is easier seen once you face it.

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I heavily disagree with both Misdreavus to A and Lickilicky to B-. Misdreavus is often thought about for its average defensive and NP sets (which I think are decent but nothing special), but at the moment I think its greatest set is its dual status + Hex set, which royally troubles offensive teams who often think Floatzel is their Misdreavus counter, especially with Stoutland falling out of favour recently. The set fits well on offensive teams and can often soft check boosted sweepers, and is the best offensive counter to Bouffalant there is, the AV set which obviously is very difficult to take down. It is also faster than Monferno and Grumpig which lets it act as a check to both which can be tricky for offense to deal with.

Lickilicky seems bad on paper but it is almost like that one point in XY OU where Mew came up and walled every offensive team. Standard wish protect knock off body slam Lickilicky is a nightmare for most standard 'fast' teams to beat and this is easier seen once you face it.
10/10 post, why did only one person like this? :(

Misdreavus is so annoying to face because it just will-os defensive pokemon and physical attackers, and t-waves any faster pokemon. It provides so much utility against offense as it always can cripple something and it still remains the best Taunter in the tier vs slower teams. Once you finally wear it down you have to be super careful it doesn't painsplit back its health. Just too fat and versatile to be B+. Even Nasty Plot sets are still nice as with dazzling gleam they become great Throh lures (knock off doesn't OHKO).

Lickilicky should never ever drop below B, as it is just way too difficult to take out for offense. Certainly the popularity of Throh, Monferno, and Pawniard makes it worse than it was before, but it's still such a threat. I mean, it beats pretty much everything offensive except those 3 mons in 1v1 situations. If somehow you lose one of those mons while playing a Lickilicky team, you are screwed. Or god forbid, not carry a fighting type...gg

Also Electrode should probably be at B+ not A-, pretty much everyone I talk to agrees that it is too high for a fairly niche choice over Zebstrika. Same thing with Mightyena probably, most offense is prepared for Sucker Punch and it faces strong competition with Pawniard. You could run both for a darkspam but that's better in theory then in practice.

Pelipper probably deserves a rise, as it walls most Throh sets and a good portion of Monferno sets. It's currently the best Defog alternative to Vullaby, and access to Scald and Leftovers makes it more effective than Vullaby in a lot of situations. Dundies Tailwind set is also super cool right now

10/10 post, why did only one person like this? :(

Misdreavus is so annoying to face because it just will-os defensive pokemon and physical attackers, and t-waves any faster pokemon. It provides so much utility against offense as it always can cripple something and it still remains the best Taunter in the tier vs slower teams. Once you finally wear it down you have to be super careful it doesn't painsplit back its health. Just too fat and versatile to be B+. Even Nasty Plot sets are still nice as with dazzling gleam they become great Throh lures (knock off doesn't OHKO).

Lickilicky should never ever drop below B, as it is just way too difficult to take out for offense. Certainly the popularity of Throh, Monferno, and Pawniard makes it worse than it was before, but it's still such a threat. I mean, it beats pretty much everything offensive except those 3 mons in 1v1 situations. If somehow you lose one of those mons while playing a Lickilicky team, you are screwed. Or god forbid, not carry a fighting type...gg

Also Electrode should probably be at B+ not A-, pretty much everyone I talk to agrees that it is too high for a fairly niche choice over Zebstrika. Same thing with Mightyena probably, most offense is prepared for Sucker Punch and it faces strong competition with Pawniard. You could run both for a darkspam but that's better in theory then in practice.

Pelipper probably deserves a rise, as it walls most Throh sets and a good portion of Monferno sets. It's currently the best Defog alternative to Vullaby, and access to Scald and Leftovers makes it more effective than Vullaby in a lot of situations. Dundies Tailwind set is also super cool right now
I agree with pretty much all the post, except for the reasoning on Pelipper. This isn't just you, but I have seen many people use Throh to prove a point. It would be dumb to rise someone in the viability rankings because of one Pokemon that is still being suspected. What if Throh isn't accepted? Again, this isn't just for you, but I am kind of sick of people using a Pokemon that isn't even in the tier yet for reasoning.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I agree with pretty much all the post, except for the reasoning on Pelipper. This isn't just you, but I have seen many people use Throh to prove a point. It would be dumb to rise someone in the viability rankings because of one Pokemon that is still being suspected. What if Throh isn't accepted? Again, this isn't just for you, but I am kind of sick of people using a Pokemon that isn't even in the tier yet for reasoning.
Sorry, I totally forgot about that for some reason o_O

I guess most of my points still apply to Machoke though, and that is/was just as popular as Throh was

I've been playing PU a lot this year and have finally gotten around to making an account to post and contribute my opinions.

Beedrill's Toxic spikes lead is pretty consistent, and being able to U-turn out of unfavorable match ups is really helpful. I'd put it at C- or D.

Camerupt is a pokemon that I wish was good but just doesn't have the stats to back it up, It can hit really hard but it's low speed makes it really hard for it to do consistent significant damage before KO'd. I'd put it at C+

Glalie's spikes+Taunt set is not too bad, I'd put it at C

I'd put Lopunny at D, at least it has great coverage with Normal + Fighting.

I'd put Audino at B+, if played right it can be a great wall and cleric, I think that regenerator makes it more useful than Lickilicky

I've never found Altaria to be too great, it's specs set can work out sometimes, but I find it to be rather overclassed, I'd put it at D or maybe even E.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been playing PU a lot this year and have finally gotten around to making an account to post and contribute my opinions.

Beedrill's Toxic spikes lead is pretty consistent, and being able to U-turn out of unfavorable match ups is really helpful. I'd put it at C- or D.

Camerupt is a pokemon that I wish was good but just doesn't have the stats to back it up, It can hit really hard but it's low speed makes it really hard for it to do consistent significant damage before KO'd. I'd put it at C+

Glalie's spikes+Taunt set is not too bad, I'd put it at C

I'd put Lopunny at D, at least it has great coverage with Normal + Fighting.

I'd put Audino at B+, if played right it can be a great wall and cleric, I think that regenerator makes it more useful than Lickilicky

I've never found Altaria to be too great, it's specs set can work out sometimes, but I find it to be rather overclassed, I'd put it at D or maybe even E.
I think you really underrate a lot of these. There's not much reasoning, just saying "it's ok so put it here" and then they all end up pretty low. If Lopp has great coverage and beedril is pretty consistent, why are they so low? This is all positive comments followed by a poor raining which doesn't really make sense
Also Altaria isn't great but nothing overshadows it, it has multiple roles totally different than anything else and I really can't see it in E rank at all
Welcome to smogon

Possible ranks of the new pokemon in the tier Camerupt and Beedrill

1.Camerupt: Camerupt is an interesting pokemon which added to the tier because with its unique typing can be a good check of the electric type pokemon and check also pokemon as roselia and tangela, has a decent ability and a very in this tier decent moverpool but his weak typing gives the water type a very common type in this tier Rank B.

2.Beedrill: when we see beedrill think we are one of the worst pokemon which fail to be useful in the tier but seeing your coverage and analyze some pokemon understood that this could become interesting with access to drill run and knock off run can cover many of its weaknesses effectively with Choice Band set like and toxic spike lead could become very interesting in the tier despite that its statistics are too low. Rank: C

I'd also like to nominate Basculin for A-, I've been using a special mystic water set for it, and it's been working extremely well.

Scald
Ice Beam
Brine
Aqua Jet

Most everyone expects the physical set, and you can nail some physicals really hard with a scald and have a good chance of getting that burn off. I also keep Aqua Jet on my set for some good priority. Brine is really unexpected and does massive damage to a lot of Pokemon who took a good chunk of damage already on scald when switching in.

I'd also like to nominate Basculin for A-, I've been using a special mystic water set for it, and it's been working extremely well.

Scald
Ice Beam
Brine
Aqua Jet

Most everyone expects the physical set, and you can nail some physicals really hard with a scald and have a good chance of getting that burn off. I also keep Aqua Jet on my set for some good priority. Brine is really unexpected and does massive damage to a lot of Pokemon who took a good chunk of damage already on scald when switching in.
Even without the fact that the set is completely outclassed by Floatzel, the set isn't even that good. You will almost never be in percentage of Brine without being KOed because of Basculin's lack of bulk, and if you do you will be outspeed by the majority of teams now days and not have time to even use Brine. Basculin's Special Attack stat is weaker than his Attack stat, and his Speed isn't even good enough to be a revenge killer or sweep. It would be better for Basculin to drop than rise in all honesty, he just faces way too much competition from other Water-types. So I actually propose:

Basculin from B to B-

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
My input on the drops

Altaria isn't the greatest thing in the world but it is very splashable, It can run Specs with its decent coverage, DD but it competes heavilly from Fraxure, nice cleric movepool. I have to give it credit to performing quite a bit of roles where a lot of pokemon can not really do that.
C to B-

Audino is a less bulky Lickyicky that recovers by switching out which is very important for a wish passer it also has a variety of coverage options such Grass Knot and Fire Blast
B+ to A

Beedrill, please stop saying it is decent. It has ONE thing over Venipede and what most people are comparing it Ariados which is Knock Off. It is terribly outclassed even with its speed. Knock Off is not enough to Justify itself from being any better than the other TSpikers
E

Camerupt faces the same problem Octillery does. It has good coverage but it is slow AF. I will give it credit for having Stealth Rock though.
E to D

Glalie, OK i'll give it some credit that it stands out from other Spike leads. If you have ever used lead Qwilfish this thing will seem natural, get up as many layers of spikes as possible and boom. Beat out slower hazard leads with Taunt. Super Fang is fun on occasions as well to.
C to B-

Lopunny is a bit of an odd one. Haven't really seen anything that stands out to much as being a normal type attacker besides its one time Flame Orb trick. It has fighting coverage as well which I will give mention of that hits rock and ice types
D to C

Feel free to complain and give me BS about my oppinions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)