PU Teambuilding Shop - Request teams here!

Hello everyone,

I would like to request a team built around Monferno and Boufullant.

Bouffalant @ Life Orb
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Substitute

Monferno @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch

I feel like Monferno covers a lot of the current metagames checks for Bouff early on in the game allowing Buff to come in a sweep lategame. I would like the team to be more offensively oriented.

WHY WONT THE PICTURES COME UP

Of course I could be completely wrong. If you want me to increase the size of this tell me and I will. Thanks in advance for the team!

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can we not get flooded with requests for the stuff that we've had for just a couple of days so fast? We're still new to this stuff too. That being said, I made a Bouff team since 3 people requested it and magnemite and tone helped me test. Gorechomp Trelloant BurmaAlex (InfernapeTropius11 also wanted it)
626.png
391.png
315.png
369.png
064.png
085.png

Started with the bouffalant+monferno core from Trelloant. The bouff set was improved because sub/SD does not go well with life orb, and the speed beats out uninvested Politoed, Solrock and Vibrava to sub before toxic and wisp and stuff. I wanted roselia because both like Tspikes support and Tspikes removal is pretty important for sub grounded mons, and the spread takes a modest ice beam from Gorebyss after stealth rock 93.7% of the time. Then relicanth condenses speed boosting sweeper, normal resist and SR user into one slot, Kadabra gives revenge killer for random sweepers, more offensive pressure and speed and a way to OHKO exeggutor with signal beam, and CB Pursuit dodrio helps pressure ghosts like Misdreavus that screw with Bouffalant, although Knock Off is fine as well. The team has a bit of trouble with golem but is fairly solid.

Bouffalant @ Leftovers
Ability: Soundproof
Happiness: 0
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Frustration

Monferno @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Thunder Punch
- Flare Blitz

Roselia @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 40 SpA / 220 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Relicanth @ Leftovers
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 148 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Waterfall

Kadabra @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Thunder Wave

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Ability: Early Bird
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack
- Frustration
- Brave Bird
- Pursuit

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-289750076 beats dank teams ez

edit: oh burma unrequested but w/e here's a team for the other 3

oh and play carefully around grumpig/eggy and monferno, not too bad with offensive pressure but you don't have switches really

Last edited:
I want to have a team built around agility kingler.
I think it has sweeping potential and can do some work if played smartly.
You guys can use whatever set you prefer.
Thanx in advance.
I would like a volt- turn ish team around kingler tho.

Last edited:
I am new to this, so I am just going by pokes I like/ have used in the past. I would like to have a team based off of a Simipour. I would like it to use Substitute, and maybe Nasty Plot if you guys think that would work on a team like this. I'd also like if there was a bulkier Poke to fall back on when necessary. Thanks so much. I love PU a lot.

Offensive team with shell smash Huntail

Sets

Huntail @ White Herb
Ability: Water Veil
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Rash Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Shell Smash
- Sucker Punch

Huntail is one of the best users of shell smash in the tier able to destroy several pokemon after a boost.

Could i get an offensive or balanced build around

Politoed @ Wave Incense
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Encore
- Focus Blast

Simisear @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Will-O-Wisp

Exeggutor @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Psyshock
- Ancient Power

Pretty cool FWG core, really can all work together to overpower most specially bulky mons with a constant barrage of attacks

TONE

I don't have to take this. I'm going for a walk.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hoptertopter

I know I'm not part of the teambuilders here, but shoutouts to trc and Megazard for the help.
First of all, Welcome to Smogon! Here's is the Simipur team you requested. Starting with your request of Substitute + Nasty Plot, Simipour needed some help against other Water-types, mainly Politoed and Floatzel. Here Exeggutor was added not only as a Water and Ground resist, but thanks to Yache Berry it can lure in Politoed and Floatzel, take a super-effective Ice Beam, and retaliate with Giga Drain. This combined with Harvest allows Exeggutor to reuse its Yache Berry and take an Ice-type attack again if need be. The Speed EVs allow Exeggutor to outspeed max Speed base 45s such as Golem. Next Stunfisk was added as a reliable Stealth Rock setter as well as an Electric immunity and a way to handle physical attackers such as Dodrio, Pawniard, and Monferno. Rotom-Frost acts as our revenge killer, being able to reliably beat threats such as Gorebyss after a Shell Smash while providing momentum with Volt Switch, though if you prefer, Hidden Power Ice can be run over Trick if you don't want to rely on Blizzard's accuracy in crucial moments. AV Bouffalant provides a bulky attacker as well as a Grass immunity thanks to Sap Sipper. Finally, Arbok gives the team a Toxic Spikes absorber, a Machoke switch in, and a backup win condition. Enjoy the team!

Simipour @ Salac Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Exeggutor @ Yache Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 SpA / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Rotom-Frost @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Bouffalant @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Pursuit

Arbok @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Gunk Shot
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

Last edited:

TONE

is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lolbro

Shoutout to Anty for the help.
So here is the team you requested with some changes made to your request. While trying to make your core work, it was relatively slow for it to work, so I replaced Politoed with mixed Life Orb Floatzel providing a fast Pokemon with priority and a way to lure in Tangela and Gourgeist and hit them with Ice Beam. The Nasty Plot set on Simisear was also change for physically mixed Life Orb Simisear as I found that trying to set up with Nasty Plot was a bit difficult without running a SubSalac set which can arguably be pulled off better by Ninetales, so this Simisear set provides immeadiate offensive presence, with Knock Off removing Eviolites from Tangela and Roselia, Superpower for Rock- and Steel-types, and Rock Slide for opposing Fire-types. If the Special Attack drop from Overheat isn't your thing, then you can replace it with Fire Blast. Exeggutor remains the same, providing a Water and Ground Resist as well as a powerful hitter with Choice Specs. Next was the combination of Physically defensive Vullaby + Specially Defensive Stunfisk was added as entry hazards can easily wear this team down while Vullaby also gives you a Jumpluff counter and a Linoone check as it can live a +6 Extremespeed at full and retaliate with Foul Play, while specially defensive Stunfisk gives you an Electric immunity and a better way to handle NP Raichu if it has acquired a boost. Finally Rotom-Frost rounds out the team, giving you a solid revenge killer against Gorebyss if it has set up already while also making a VoltTurn core with Vullaby. Hidden Power Ice can be run over Trick if you don't like relying on Blizzard's shaky accuracy. Enjoy the team!

Floatzel @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Beam

Simisear @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Exeggutor @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Psyshock
- Ancient Power

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Trick

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lolbro

So here is the team you requested with some changes made to your request. While trying to make your core work, it was relatively slow for it to work, so I replaced Politoed with mixed Life Orb Floatzel providing a fast Pokemon with priority and a way to lure in Tangela and Gourgeist and hit them with Ice Beam. The Nasty Plot set on Simisear was also change for physically mixed Life Orb Simisear as I found that trying to set up with Nasty Plot was a bit difficult without running a SubSalac set which can arguably be pulled off better by Ninetales, so this Simisear set provides immeadiate offensive presence, with Knock Off removing Eviolites from Tangela and Roselia, Superpower for Rock- and Steel-types, and Rock Slide for opposing Fire-types. If the Special Attack drop from Overheat isn't your thing, then you can replace it with Fire Blast. Exeggutor remains the same, providing a Water and Ground Resist as well as a powerful hitter with Choice Specs. Next was the combination of Physically defensive Vullaby + Specially Defensive Stunfisk was added as entry hazards can easily wear this team down while Vullaby also gives you a Jumpluff counter and a Linoone check as it can live a +6 Extremespeed at full and retaliate with Foul Play, while specially defensive Stunfisk gives you an Electric immunity and a better way to handle NP Raichu if it has acquired a boost. Finally Rotom-Frost rounds out the team, giving you a solid revenge killer against Gorebyss if it has set up already while also making a VoltTurn core with Vullaby. Hidden Power Ice can be run over Trick if you don't like relying on Blizzard's shaky accuracy. Enjoy the team!

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Beam

Simisear @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Exeggutor @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Psyshock
- Ancient Power

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Trick
This also meets BreloomMyHomie's specs eggy request

lolbro

Floatzel @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Beam

Simisear @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Overheat
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Exeggutor @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Psyshock
- Ancient Power

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Foul Play
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Trick
thank you so much n_n

TONE

CorruptedOmega7

Sorry for the wait, but here's the team you requested. Starting with your suggestion of Pawniard + offensive Roselia, AV Bouffalant was added providing a strong bulky attacker that can switch into special attacks and hit back hard. Next was Misdreavus which acts as a spinblocker, a Ground immunty, and a bulky attacker with Eviolite + Nasty Plot. Thunderbolt is here for Pelipper to bop them before they Defog your hazards away, but Dazzling Gleam can be used instead as this team is a bit Machoke weak. Probopass provides a defensive pivot, a Stealth Rock setter, and Thunder Wave support. Lastly, Arbok was added as a Machoke switch in, as well as a solid sweeper with Shuca Berry being run here to better set up against Stunfisk and Golem. The team is a bit slow, but does have Thunder Wave support from Probopass and priority from Pawniard and Arbok. Enjoy the team!

Roselia @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Spikes
- Sleep Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Pursuit

Misdreavus @ Eviolite
EVs: 120 HP / 252 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Probopass @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Arbok @ Shuca Berry
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Gunk Shot
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch

Requesting an offensive team built around 2 sweepers:

Duosion @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
Calm Mind
Psyshock
Signal Beam
Recover

Ursaring @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Jolly Nature
Protect
Facade
Close Combat
Crunch

TONE

ChrystalFalchion

Hey man, got your team right here. Starting with your suggestion, I added Machoke for a few reasons. One being its ability to handle Steel- and Dark-types with Close Combat without having to rely on Ursaring all the time so you can spam Facade more freely while also opting to run Acid Armor over Signal Beam on Duosion if you wish, as well as having Knock Off to get rid of Eviolites from the likes of Tangela and Misdreavus. Next thing that was added was Assault Vest Bouffalant as its bulk allows it to take hits with relative ease and softens up the opposing team for your sweepers Stunfisk was added next as a reliable Stealth Rock setter and a good way to check things like Dodrio and Pawniard. Lastly, Mr. Mime provides the team with a revenge killer thanks to Choice Scarf as well as a Healing Wish user to give any of its teammates a second life. Enjoy the team!

Duosion @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Signal Beam / Acid Armor

Ursaring @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance / Protect
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Crunch

Machoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Pursuit

Mr. Mime @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Filter
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Since the resent tier shift I would like to try out a ss gorebyss team please
Hi again, BurmaAlex - got a Gorebyss centric team for you. TheMasterOP, you can also use this with Huntail over Gorebyss and it works similarly since they require the same support, more or less.

The team started out with SS Gorebyss, which basically only has Choice Scarf users like Rotom-F and Sawsbuck as counterplay once it has powered up via Shell Smash. This team seeks to give Gorebyss the support it requires in setting up, so I stacked it with Memento, paralysis, sleep, and dual screen users. Gorebyss is also stopped by Kadabra if its Focus Sash hasn't been broken yet, so I gave the team a defensive switch-in to beat Kadabra in Probopass (unless Kadabra uses HP Fighting or Ground on the switch), and another setup sweeper in Linoone to force Kadabra in, break its Sash, and open up the way for Gorebyss to sweep past Kadabra late-game.

Jumpluff was an obvious addition to the team for its type synergy with other members, ability to create setup opportunities via Sleep Powder and Memento, and because it's faster than Kadabra and is therefore able to pivot on and break Kadabra's Focus Sash. Jumpluff also helps Linoone set up in the same manner, which means in most battles, either Gorebyss or Linoone will be sweeping your opponent's team. Encore is an option over Memento, and beats annoying things like Duosion or Vigoroth who try to set up on you. You may have noticed that Jumpluff is using Chlorophyll over Infiltrator - this makes it so your team always has a check to slower Chlorophyll boosted Pokemon like Exeggutor, Sawsbuck, and Leafeon so that you don't lose to sun teams. Gorebyss on the other end is running Swift Swim, which also gives you an answer to rain teams.

Next, I wanted dual screens and paralysis to help both Linoone and Gorebyss set up easily when under fire, so Meowstic with Prankster was an easy fit. It is EV'd offensively, and lets you outspeed and OHKO Monferno after SR damage with Psychic so that some of the offensive pressure which sometimes prevents Linoone from setting up is relieved to an extent. Meowstic has nice defensive synergy with Probopass and Linoone and provides them with a degree of protection from Fighting-type attacks.

I used Probopass as my SR user here; while I could have used Metang to Pursuit-trap Kadabra for the team, I felt that removing Steel-types for Linoone via Magnet Pull was just as important. Probopass also provides a better switch-in into Dodrio, and a slow Volt Switch which helps get in Linoone or Gorebyss safely without needing to take a hit in order to set up.

And finally, to round out the team, I used Zebstrika here for an electric immunity, an offensive check to Floatzel and Jumpluff (which would be big threats otherwise), to provide enough Speed to be able to pivot on Kadabra's Sash and break it, and to beat defensive answers to Linoone like Tangela, Klang, Gourgeist, etc. via Overheat.

Overall, the team has double setup and 2 Pokemon faster than Kadabra, which make it so Kadabra is more likely to use up its Sash so either Gorebyss or Linoone can sweep late-game. Linoone can be ran faster with a different EV spread to accommodate for fast Stallbreaker Misdreavus, but doing so can detract from its bulk and is therefore optional. This team also has 1 Chlorophyll user (Jumpluff) and 1 Swift Swim user (Gorebyss), so that you have options to beat each weather archetype. Hope you enjoy the team!

Linoone @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw
- Seed Bomb
- Belly Drum

Jumpluff
Jolly Nature
- Memento
- Sleep Powder
- U-turn
- Acrobatics

Meowstic @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpA / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave

Probopass @ Air Balloon
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Gorebyss @ White Herb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Shell Smash

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Hoptertopter

I know I'm not part of the teambuilders here, but shoutouts to trc and Megazard for the help.
First of all, Welcome to Smogon! Here's is the Simipur team you requested. Starting with your request of Substitute + Nasty Plot, Simipour needed some help against other Water-types, mainly Politoed and Floatzel. Here Exeggutor was added not only as a Water and Ground resist, but thanks to Yache Berry it can lure in Politoed and Floatzel, take a super-effective Ice Beam, and retaliate with Giga Drain. This combined with Harvest allows Exeggutor to reuse its Yache Berry and take an Ice-type attack again if need be. The Speed EVs allow Exeggutor to outspeed max Speed base 45s such as Golem. Next Stunfisk was added as a reliable Stealth Rock setter as well as an Electric immunity and a way to handle physical attackers such as Dodrio, Pawniard, and Monferno. Rotom-Frost acts as our revenge killer, being able to reliably beat threats such as Gorebyss after a Shell Smash while providing momentum with Volt Switch, though if you prefer, Hidden Power Ice can be run over Trick if you don't want to rely on Blizzard's accuracy in crucial moments. AV Bouffalant provides a bulky attacker as well as a Grass immunity thanks to Sap Sipper. Finally, Arbok gives the team a Toxic Spikes absorber, a Machoke switch in, and a backup win condition. Enjoy the team!

Simipour @ Salac Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Nasty Plot
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

Exeggutor @ Yache Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 SpA / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Psychic
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Stunfisk @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Discharge
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Blizzard
- Volt Switch
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Megahorn
- Pursuit

Arbok @ Black Sludge
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Gunk Shot
- Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
Thank you sir

How about a team built around

Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Head Charge
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

This has become recently my favorite PU mon.

TONE

How about a team built around

Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Head Charge
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

This has become recently my favorite PU mon.
There has been 3 teams posted on this page that has AV Bouffalant on the team, so you can use any or those, or if you want something different from them, then specify.

Two great offensive mons in this tier. Not sure what type of team Im looking for but whatever you would recommend for this core.

Floatzel @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 SpA
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)