PU on Smogon needs attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to the community but I've been playing Pokemon for years and I realized that the Smogon Strategy of some low tier Pokemon has been left empty. I personally am really into playing Low tiers and would like filling those sets recommendations on the Dex Section. How can I?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, I'm currently the lead on these kinds of things. The reason the PU sets are so empty is because PU only started existing a couple of weeks ago and we're giving a little bit of time for good Pokemon to be discovered, things to be banned, best sets and tera types to be figured out, etc. before anything starts up. There will be a whole process where we get sets uploaded but I'd rather not jump the gun quite yet. Just from the PU Kickoff tour alone I've seen a lot of meta development where people realize certain Pokemon/sets are quite good, not to mention the whole Oricorio ban. When we do start working on and uploading sets that'll be announced on Showdown, forums, and Discord and you're more than welcome to come help. We could definitely use more contributors! That being said, this thread can probably be locked up now since there's nothing to do but wait a little more for analyses to start up again this gen.

Hey, I'm currently the lead on these kinds of things. The reason the PU sets are so empty is because PU only started existing a couple of weeks ago and we're giving a little bit of time for good Pokemon to be discovered, things to be banned, best sets and tera types to be figured out, etc. before anything starts up. There will be a whole process where we get sets uploaded but I'd rather not jump the gun quite yet. Just from the PU Kickoff tour alone I've seen a lot of meta development where people realize certain Pokemon/sets are quite good, not to mention the whole Oricorio ban. When we do start working on and uploading sets that'll be announced on Showdown, forums, and Discord and you're more than welcome to come help. We could definitely use more contributors! That being said, this thread can probably be locked up now since there's nothing to do but wait a little more for analyses to start up again this gen.
I think they’re talking about PU ( and possibly even ZU and/or NU ) in general, not just in Gen 9, as I believe there are still empty smogon strategies for Gen 8 and stuff, which will probably be unlikely to ever get updated.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think they’re talking about PU ( and possibly even ZU and/or NU ) in general, not just in Gen 9, as I believe there are still empty smogon strategies for Gen 8 and stuff, which will probably be unlikely to ever get updated.
Those might be ZU’s territory? Everything viable in PU has been or is being handled.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Hi and welcome to Smogon!

Unfortunately you need to get permission from the PU moderation team prior to posting threads in this forum. Regardless, I hope you got the answer you were looking for out of MZ (very helpful). I'm gonna have to close this thread though.

Have a good day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)