Tournament PU Gods Among Us [Won by tlenit1]

our fight was scheduled at 8 pm but he did not answer. I have to leave now and I will not be able to play the game tonight.

Ladies and gentleman... Today the fourth round of this GAU tour starts! Below you will find the pairings and I will hit some auth up to do a post with the required tags after this post.

I highly recommend you to re-read the first post about the tour (rules, play in NU tier, etc.). The deadline will be Monday 22nd of April (21:00 GMT+1).

Pairings:

(Winner of Hyero vs KellyKafka) vs Oathkeepre
Louna vs uhuhuhu7
tlenit1 vs akaFila
pinktidal vs TJ

Hyero and KellyKafka will theoretically play today. Otherwise, due to activity call, Hyero will take the win.

The Pokémon unbanned for this week is...

AROMATISSE

REMEMBER:

1) Replays are a MUST! Otherwise I will coinflip the games not posting them.

2) I know this is not an official tour but please try to schedule and play your games.

3) Have fun!

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman... Today the fifth round of this GAU tour starts! Below you will find the pairings and I will hit some auth up to do a post with the required tags after this post.

I highly recommend you to re-read the first post about the tour (rules, play in NU tier, etc.). The deadline will be Monday 29th of April (21:00 GMT+1).

Pairings:

tlenit1 vs Oathkeepre
TJ vs uhuhuhu7

Sorry for the inconvenience !! Ferroseed was random picked from a "wrong list" that had more than PUBL Pokémon.

Spr 5b 567.png

ARCHEOPS

REMEMBER:

2) I know this is not an official tour but please try to schedule and play your games.

3) Have fun!

Last edited:
Ladies and gentleman... Today the fifth round of this GAU tour starts! Below you will find the pairings and I will hit some auth up to do a post with the required tags after this post.

I highly recommend you to re-read the first post about the tour (rules, play in NU tier, etc.). There will not be a deadline but we would appreciate to know when you will play to watch the finals!

Pairings:

tlenit1 vs uhuhuhu7

Spr 5b 539.png
SAWK

REMEMBER:

3) Have fun!

Last edited:

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Maybe not the first in, but surely the first out
Oops^

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7nu-902205613

First of all, thanks to everyone who participated and had chance to play against!

Second of all, huuuuge thanks to Mirbro managing this fun tour and forcing me in. My intention were to check out how PUBL mons would shake my "normal" teams and overall check how they could manage. After all ended up even using a Sawk as well. Hopefully seeing a same sort of tours in future.

Thanks again to Mirbro and peace!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)