Project PU Battle Of the Week [Week 25: Urusius vs. PhantomHurious]

hi cuties, ty for the votes and ty for the games uru ^_^, anyway, am here to post some techs as uru mentioned

first we've got the palpitoad:

Palpitoad @ Eviolite
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 152 HP / 252 Def / 105 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Scald
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock

funny story behind this one actually, dibs posted this set on the discord back in like pyroar meta lol. ive been wanting to use it for the longest time but never got the chance to. anyway, speed creeps non nature boosted invested base 50's and the rest is an ev dump. this spread allows you to switch into cb aggron and either set rocks or just kill it w earth power, toxic helps you vs eel bc u sorta let it in for free.

i also have alolaslash!

Sandslash-Alola @ Leftovers
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Atk / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Icicle Crash

this is a bit of a meme one but i promise you, it's not awful. first off, the speed evs allow you to creep scarf abomasnow under hail. this allows u to scout for what its using and if its using blizz or w/e u get a free focus punch. ice/fighting is actually v good coverage and hits a lot of stuff se without any resists. u can sub up on other setup sweepers by clicking sub and getting focus punch off dealing huge amounts of damage.

lastly, a less wild tech in primeape:

Primeape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Endeavor

this is actually a really cool one that im not sure if anyone has used before. ape lacks recovery so it gets chipped a ton, endeavor is a neat option to chip stuff like quag and tang when you're low. other than that its not got that many uses but tbf gunk is only hitting fairy mons and they're all not great and tang takes like 30 lol

but hey, i think i made history as the first person to bring palpitoad in botw so at least thats something lol. thanks for reading, and give these sets a try if you have the time and i hope u enjoyed the games!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)