Tournament PSPL VIII Playoffs: Finals [won by the Tournaments room]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

stop ballcapping
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Last predicts :psycry:
SS Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Rhmsitb - esm hasnt been doing so hot, prob cuz its a shit tier but I expect him to win this
SS OU: frisoeva vs. PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm - shouldnt be close, friso too good
SS UU: 100%GXE vs. SANJAY - between 2 great players, gxe is one of the best at uu sooo
SS RU: Hamhamhamhamham vs. Crow Music - hamx5 wont drop this unless he gets haxed like he usually does
SS NU: OminousDraco vs. Osh - both great players and a really close one, but ill favor CDN
SS Monotype: trace vs. DugZa - trace hasnt been so hot in mono, prob cuz its a mu tier. dugza is a trophy holder tho so ill give him the edge
SS Random Battle (Best of 3): MJ vs. Dj Breloominati♬ - mj mains rands
SS 1v1 (Best of 5): Poison Adhesive vs. PartChandelure (PartMan) - whats a better way to end predicts than predicting against partman

Rhmsitb

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Okay now we're bored with imjustgray's predictions . Let's do a better one..

SS Ubers: Eternalsnowman vs Rhmsitb - Simply because Ro Hit Man Sharma Is The Best

SS OU: Frisoeva vs PrAiSe Groudonism - Again Ro Superhit Sharma is the best

SS UU: 100%GXE vs SANJAY - SANJAY naam hi kafi hai.

SS RU: Hamhamhamhamham vs Crow Music - He's our hidden gem

SS NU: OminousDraco vs. Osh - Osh is op

SS Monotype: trace vs. Dugza - He's gonna maintain his winning streak

SS Random Battle (Best of 3): MJ vs. Dj Breloominati -
IMG_20200701_081801.jpg

need anything else?

SS 1v1 (Best of 5): Poison Adhesive vs. Partchadelier (PartMan) - Part is best 1v1 player atm.....And he has soap on his side to scare the opponents

Thats'll all lol Hf both teams

Last edited:
Been a fun run for me. Hindi, better finish off what I messed up. GGs to PA, and thanks to, uhh...
(opens huge list and takes a deep breath)

Thank you, Dj Breloominati, Praise Groudonism, Arsenal, Crow Music, Krytocon, Bopher, Vrji, Frostyicelad, ExplodingDonkey, Lkjc, 5luke, VG Jungle, Dream Eater Gengar, smely socks, imsoapy, Raj 00, Pgjmx, and tons of other people for helping fill this list! Your help (well, some of yours - Soap was just a good cheerleader) was helpful (yay for repitition) throughout the Tour.

Oh, and hail Snom.

(Imagine not pasting R5: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1143824471)

Last edited:
Congrats Tours Room for winning PSPL 2020!
Tbh i never imagined we would make it all the way to finals after losing 3-5 to deutsche in week 1. I think we played really well after making it to playoffs especially against portuguese, nu and 1v1 room and tried our best in finals as well. It's only our 2nd year in PSPL and hopefully we'll keep doing well every year. Huge shout out to all my teammates and those who rooted for us. I am glad I was a manager of Hindi <3

Very happy to win this tour with a team dear to my heart. I have been with tours room for a very long time and managed to meet so many cool people over the years just from the tours room alone. I am glad to have won it with people I have been friends with for a very long time.

ggs to hindi who put up a great fight.

Rhmsitb

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
So finally it's over we had a great run what's better than finals. And we lost 5-3 so a close one. Congrats to the Tournament room for winning this and keeping their cool at crucial stages of this series. I would like to thank everyone who helped and supported us, I never expected this kind of support from hindi room members but you guys were always there to cheer us, my ubers friends goat heart, truenora, 64 squires, plat, bhai, and many more thanks all. And last but not the least a big thanks for my team members and managers you guys are a great team. Lets win this next year. And how can I forget to add this lmfao
IMG_20200701_081801.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)