Tournament PS NU Room Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Aurum

Hello there
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Many fought, sweat and blood shed as they clicked away at their keyboards and maneuvered their mouses across the glowing monitors that sat before them. In the end there could only be one true victor in this merciless game of sacrifice and betrayal... One man's voice rang clear, proclaiming himself as triumphant over the many challengers who stood before him. The tumultuous throng of gladiators fell silent, dumbstruck at the man's audacity. There were no more words that could be said, no more actions that could prove that they were worthy of such a title as: "winner of the monthly NU roomtours." With this, the crestfallen men and women dropped their mouses, unplugged their PC's, and retreated silently into the night.

So basically congratulations to Syncrasy for winning this month of official roomtours with a total of 4 tournament wins. You fought with valor, and in the end you were the one to earn the right to create your own tournaments in the NU room for all of next month! Thank you for everyone who participated again this month, I had a lot of fun hosting tours and spending time with you all. Official NU room tournaments will be taking a hiatus for at least a month, but I sincerely hope that you all continue to participate in our regular NU room tournaments.

Sincerely,

Silver Aurum ^_^

Silver Aurum

Hello there
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Whooooooo, official NU room tournaments are starting back up! The winner of the May roomtours will be tour whitelisted in the NU room, allowing them to create tournaments through our wonderful bot, BB-8-NU. I look forward to another month of hosting room tours and chillin' with you guys!

- This was all just an elaborate bump, muahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)