Programming PS-Client - npm module for connecting to Pokemon Showdown

The name should describe it all - ps-client is a pet project of mine that I'd used to make connecting to servers a lot easier than writing thousands of lines of code just for connections. For those of you that've used discord.js, you should be fairly familiar with the syntax.

Links:
GitHub
npm
YouTube tutorial

For now, it handles connections rather well, and I plan on eventually making a Bot repo that shows the ways in which you can use the module. Until then, though, I'm looking for features that people would want to see added.

Currently, the features are:
Promise-based message sending (it's a miracle this even works on regular messages; commands like /nds are simply not doable without massive hardcoding)
Promise-based /cmd fetches - so you can finally do await userdetails
Very, very easy to set up (heck, you can connect in two lines of code - just add your username and password and run Client.connect())
Inbuilt methods for pretty much any method you'd need for interacting with the server (message.reply, message.target.send, message.author.send, message.sendHTML, message.privateReply, message.author.pageHTML, and whatever form you'd want)
inline-css so you can finally use <style> tags without fear in your HTML
Constant state tracking (userdetails, roominfo, etc)
Datacenters for pretty much everything PS uses for battles (the Pokedex, moves, abilities, items, typecharts, formats - everything's stored!)
Useful helper functions like uploading sets to Pokepaste, uploading text to pastie, calculating and hashing namecolours, updating datacenters
A very annoying developer (does this count as a feature?)

If you'd like some more stuff, just lemme know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)