Profiles Profile: Granny Pie

Trainer Name: Granny Pie

Rohan Sprite.png

W/L/T: 0/0/0
Currency Counters: 22
Universal Counters: 26
Items: 2 EXP Share, 2 Amulet Coin, 1 Lucky Egg, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Crucibellite, 1 Lucarionite, 1 Gardevoirite, 1 Gengarite, 1 Pinsirite, 1 Heracronite, 1 Scizorite, 1 Flame Orb, 1 Life Orb, 1 Expert Belt, 1 Solar Ray, 1 Razor Claw, 1 Weakness Policy, 1 Leftovers, 1 Black Sludge, 1 Link Cable, 1 Focus Band, 1 Firium-Z, 1 Buginium-z, 1 Grassium-Z, 1 Psychium-Z, 1 Icium-Z, 1 Waterium-Z, 1 Rockium-Z, 1 Electrium-Z, 1 Flyinium-Z, 1 Fightinium-Z, 1 Poisonium-Z, 1 Groundium-Z, 1 Steelium-Z, 1 Fairium-Z, 1 Heat Rock, 1 Claw Fossil, 1 Metal Coat, 1 Charged Stone, 1 Sandy Cloak, 1 Bug Memory, 1 Relic Crown

Old profile
Oh, this is- this is nice, I, uh- This is the end, okay... Where exactly are we?! Uhm... Oh, grea- here's the song, oh good. Ummm, there's some things that are still unresolved here, guys! How- How do I get home? Ah- whaddo I eat?? Was... Aurum my- my mom, or... a tulpa, or... hell- was this all in my mind? What- What's an Thrawn? Is that- sort of a Freudian... thing, er... um... am I real? Oh, hell- does the bus run through here? I mean, I'd like to go play ASB now, but, um... oh, God, where's ASB? Okay, okay, okay. I mustn't run away, I mustn't... Okay I got that, good, okay. Now, if I were to run away, let's analyze that—where the fuck would I go?! I'm in a shiny new forum!! Uhhh... is this how you end a subforum? I mean, is this- where we go from here? Okay, the revamp better sure as hell make up for this, I'm tellin' ya right now, cuz I'm stuck in nowhere-land... You ran out of players didn't ya, ya bastards...
Haha yeet

Arenas:
Arena: Morioh City

Morioh City. A quiet little space just east of Vermillion City. Known for its cute landmarks and good waterfront, it makes a good vacation home for many during the summertime.

But it's not summer. It's early. It's cold. It's raining. If this small town weren't so quaint, you would have gotten tired of the scenery a while ago. You stand on a seemingly abandoned street corner. Not a soul around except for the man parked down the block. Is he waiting on somebody? Before you make up your mind to walk up to him and ask just where the gym is, somebody yawns behind you.

"AAaaugh sorry about that. I'm not used to getting up this early, and it's showing. Well, are you ready to go?"

You turn around and see a familiar face. It's Granny Pie, the simple yet fun BBP player you've gotten to know over the years. There's no way in hell he's the Gym Leader.

"Now, I know what you're thinking. 'There's no way in hell I'm the Gym Leader,' right? Well, you're right! Haha! I'm just a messenger, a Stand-in, if you will. But if you really want the Punchbuggy Badge, I can take you to the real Leader."

Comforted by the familiarity of his mannerisms, you nod in affirmation, and follow Granny's lead as he begins to walk away from the street corner.

"Funnily enough, you almost stumbled upon the Gym by accident! I guess what he says is true; 'Strong trainers attract strong trainers.'"

You wonder just what that means, but before long begin how long this is going to take, walking in the cold and the wet, when Granny stops in front of a ruined mansion. It looks like it's been through half of a demolition. Some walls are busted in, some windows are busted out... it's like someone was throwing bricks at the house while a small explosion detonated.

"No one lives here now, so the Gym Leader and the foundation he works with got in touch with the BBP Gym League, and turned it into the new Bug Gym! Why Bug, I have no idea, but he once ate a live spider in front of me. It was disgusting!!!
Anyways, what are you standing around listening to me prattle about? Get in there! And good luck!!!"

Granny Pie gives you a gentle push towards the half-imploded front door of the mansion/Gym, and you stumble forward, feeling equal mixtures of anxiety towards the unknown and annoyance towards the Pie. You push open the door, badly burnt and barely on its hinges, and call out into the mansion. You are answered swiftly and violently.

"HEAVEN'S DOOR!!"

An invisible shape rushes you down, and you black out before you have time to even flinch, and almost instantly come to at the foot of some stairs behind you. In front of you is a large dirt arena, clearly under the base of the house, exposed by the torn up wood flooring, and crawling with mites and ants. A few puddles and deeper pools dot the large arena, filled by the cold rainwater dripping in from the gaping hole in the ceiling. A man sits across from you, on the other side of the arena. Is that... the man waiting by the car from earlier? Before you can call out and ask, he daintily finishes off the tea he was holding, puts the book he was reading facedown, and rises to face you.

"My apologies for the rude greeting, Trainer. I simply wanted to determine whether you were who you claimed to be or not. I've learned that one cannot be too cautious in today's day and age. My name is Rohan Kishibe, and I will be your challenge. If you would, please notice the abundance of insects around the arena. Please understand that I find bugs to be fascinating. The perfect creatures, living and watching and reading and writing and learning since time immemorial. But they're not just the pinnacle of evolution itself, they are also... how should I say... Incredibly useful. You see, I've learned a lot in my time since I've returned home to Morioh City. A friend of mine found incredible usage with his powers, and I've found a way to write my own will into a legion of insects to mimic his abilites and those of others that I have met. Don't worry, however. I wish to learn much more than I wish to prevail, and if losing will teach me, then I prefer it to defeating you and learning little. That being said, do not hold back! In return, I shall give you my all, and we shall both see and learn and read and grow from each other."

His long-winded monologue over, Rohan prepares his Pokeballs, and your challenge begins!

OPEN THE GAME!!!

Arena Effects
- Light Rain is the default weather condition. Light Rain has similar properties to rain in activating abilities and changing the base power of types, but all moves are executed as if the weather is clear. Burn's attack drop does not apply while Light Rain is up.
- Heaven's Door!! Bug-type Pokemon have been taught the way to write their wills into their opponents so that their attacks do as they intend. Bug-types have the effects of Mold Breaker.
- Harvest!! All Pokemon will find that their items get collected and returned to them by a mysterious power. All Pokemon gain the effects of Pickup.
- No One Can Just Deflect the Emerald Splash!! The boulders of Rock Slide are broken up into smaller fragments by a mysterious power, resulting in it losing its flinch chance.
- Nigerundayo!! The arena itself feels oddly menacing, in a way that seems almost insurmountable, leaving all Pokemon with the itch in the back of their minds that escaping is the only way to survive. All Pokemon gain the effects of the ability Run Away.
- Stand Proud!! It feels like the arena itself encourages strength through the menace, giving Pokemon with fear in their hearts the will to hold on and fight. After all, those with the most to lose have the most to gain. 4x weaknesses use a 2x damage multiplier instead of 2.25x.
- All moves are possible and permitted.
- Camouflage turns the user into a Ground type.
- Nature Power summons Earthquake.
- Secret Power will cause sleep if its effect activates.
- Switch-forcing moves used on the gym leader can only summon a Pokemon the gym leader has already revealed.

Battle Format
Pokemon:
3v3 (Gym Leader brings 4 (Normal) or 6 (Challenge))
Format: Singles
DQ: 72 hours (1 warning)
Switch: OK
Items: ALL
Abilities: ALL
Substitutions: 3
Mega Evolutions: 1
Z-Moves: 1
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Last edited:

Tomohawk [Deck Knight] (Male)
The year is 2018. A shipwreck has left Granny Pie stranded, alone on a beach, dying. He wavers in and out of consciousness over the few days, watching the Mandibuzzes creep closer and closer every time he musters the strength to open his eyes. The last thing he sees is the foul vultures descending upon him, as another shape bursts from the tropical treeline. It all fades to black.
When GP reawakens, he's in a small cave with a wide entrance, letting in a surprising amount of. light. A small rivulet runs through the stone next to him, but his strength fades once more as all he can do is breathe and watch the running water. The sound of fluttering feathers ruffles into the cave, and GP realizes that the foul birds must have taken him away to eat him later as he closes his eyes and waits for the end. He's surprised when a soft hand cups his mouth and pours cool water into it. Granny Pie coughs at the unexpected intrusion and sees a Tomohawk pulling its feathered hand away to cup some more water from the rivulet. This time, the Tomohawk lifts Granny Pie's head before cupping the water into his mouth, water that GP drinks thirstily. After a few more cups, Tomohawk puts GP's head back down, and flutters back out the cave entrance, leaving Granny Pie with only more questions and an uncontrollable tiredness.
For the next week, this Tomohawk helped Granny Pie recover, feeding and nursing him back to health. As GP regained the power to talk, he began to ask questions. "Where am I?" "Who are you?" "Why are you helping me?" "Where are my Pokemon?" All that met him was silence and an oddly cold, analytical stare. Until eventually, GP was healthy and ready to go. He found his backpack at the front of the entrance of the cave, nearly torn to shreds by whatever shipwrecked him and sent him to this desolate beach. He put the backpack back on, but it was just as Granny Pie feared: All of his Pokeballs and Items were gone. He'd lost everything. "I need to find my Pokemon," he said to the Tomohawk clearing rocks from the mouth of the cave. It looked up at him, staring through GP's soul. "They mean everything to me, and I've lost them." He pauses. "I need to get them back. Can you help me? Please." The Tomohawk blinked slowly, and then flapped its way onto GP's shouler, gripping his shirt with its claws. Granny Pie let out a soft snort of amusement, and asked "What can I call you? 'Tomohawk' just feels so impersonal." The Tomohawk cocked its head, and reached around Granny Pie's back, into his torn bag, pulling out a small, damp scrap of paper. It was from Granny Pie's Trainer Contacts book, and all that was left was part of a name: "Deck Kn". "So Deck, huh? You like that?" Tomohawk's frown never wavered, but his head bobbed as thought to nod. "Alright, Deck. Let's do this."
Types: Flying/Fighting
Flying: STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves tagged as #Reach.
Fighting: STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Abilities:
Intimidate (Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage (and adjusting the natural stage) by one (1). If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents. Command: Activate Intimidate - 5 En - Lowers all foes' Attack (and adjusting the natural stage) by one (1) stage. Only usable if a foe entered play this round.
Prankster (Passive) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks a +1 increase in priority level. Dark-types are immune to all non-damaging attacks (as well as all moves summoned by a non-damaging move) used by a Pokémon with this ability.
Justified (Hidden) (Passive) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokémon's Attack will increase one (1) stage (adjusting the natural stage).
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2 [-]
Def: 4 [+]
SpA: 4
SpD: 3
Spe: 85
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 20
MC: 7
Attacks:
Aura Sphere
Sunny Day
Morning Sun
Aerial Ace
Whirlwind
Scratch
Fury Swipes
Baby-Doll Eyes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Noble Roar
Sky Drop
Air Slash
Earth Power
Hurricane
Roost
Haze
Yawn
Memento
Stealth Rock
Brick Break
Return
Frustration
Taunt
Protect
Fly

Cawmodore [Perry] (Male)
WIP
Types: Steel/Flying
Steel: STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.
Flying: STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves tagged as #Reach.
Abilities:
Intimidate (Trigger) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage (and adjusting the natural stage) by one (1). If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as a Command, and will affect all opponents. Command: Activate Intimidate - 5 En - Lowers all foes' Attack (and adjusting the natural stage) by one (1) stage. Only usable if a foe entered play this round.
Volt Absorb (Passive) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Big Pecks (Hidden) (Passive) This Pokemon's sturdy wings prevent its defense from being lowered. The rate its defense stage drops towards its natural stage after a boost is also halved from one every round to once every two (2) rounds.
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: 4 [+]
Def: 5
SpA: 2 [-]
Spe: 118
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21
Attacks:
Leer
Peck
Growl
Swift
Metal Claw
Screech
Wing Attack
Belly Drum
Bullet Punch
Anchor Shot
Drill Peck
Pursuit
Mirror Move
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Drain Punch
Knock Off
Roost
Fly
Acrobatics
Substitute
Protect

Snorlax[_in_the_way] (Male)
WIP
Types: Normal
Normal: STAB; moves that match the Type (Normal, Ice, Grass, etc.) of the move used in the previous action cost 1 less energy.
Abilities:
Immunity (Passive) This Pokemon's body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe.
Thick Fat (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (Hidden) (Passive) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat). It also regains three (3) HP per action when holding Leftovers.
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: 4
Def: 4 [+]
SpA: 3
SpD: 4
Spe: 25.5 (26) [-]
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 23
MC: 0
Attacks:
Last Resort
Recycle
Lick
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Chip Away
Screech
Snatch
Stockpile
Body Slam
Rollout
Giga Impact
Heavy Slam
Double Edge
Curse
Counter
Self-Destruct
Pursuit
Fire Punch
Earthquake
Return
Frustration
Rock Slide
Substitute
Protect
Thunder
Blizzard
Power-Up Punch

Last edited:

Aurumoth [Aurum] (Female)
"The voice of reason is small, but very persistent."
GP first met Aurum when she was still a little Cupra. His mom was stomping around the house and screaming about a "GIANT MONSTER COCKROACH". GP saved Aurum from the blind fury of his mom's stomping slippers, and they've been friends ever since. Aurum's mild nature really evens out GP's jolliness and energy, and she remains to this day the voice on his head saying "Y'know, this probably isn't a great idea." Even though Aurum is a huge support, and the voice of reason for many of her friends, she was fairly self-concious, with a deep-seated disgust for her own appearance, probably coming from the whole "monster cockroach" incident. She hid it well, but had often disguised herself as other, prettier Pokemon, and had always wanted to evolve, hoping that she might blossom into a Pokemon worthy of other's admiration.
Now in her final stage, a newfound confidence is beginning to rise in her, and she is much more proud of her own beauty, so much so that she is a little loathe to hide it behind an Illusion.

Types: Bug/Psychic
Bug: STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).
Psychic: STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Abilities:
Weak Armor
(Toggle) By default the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense by one (1) stage for each hit and increasing their Speed by two (2) stages for each hit. When toggled, no effect.
No Guard (Passive) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy as well as ignoring the effects of Double Team, evasive moves, Dodge, Sky Drop, and evasive damaging moves. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does the Pokemon sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Light Metal (Hidden) (Passive) (Unlocked) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Light Metal assumes the maximum possible hits from a multi-hit move for the purposes of priority (e.g. Double Kick gets priority as it reaches 6 BAP, Bullet Seed does not get priority as it reaches 15 BAP).
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Stats:
Atk: 5
Def: 4
SpA: 6 [+]
Spe: 81 [-]
Weight Class: 5 (4 with Light Metal)
Base Rank Total: 24
Attacks:
Quiver Dance
Dragon Dance
Spotlight
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Silver Wind
Heal Pulse
Wish
Psychic Terrain
Confusion
Will-O-Wisp
Ominous Wind
Ancient Power
Zen Headbutt
Tail Glow
Final Gambit
Bug Buzz
Hydro Pump
Close Combat
Disable
Feint
Megahorn
Counter
X-Scissor
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hyper Beam
Psyshock
Rain Dance
Protect
Substitute
Light Screen
Reflect
Psych Up
Ally Switch
Overheat
Solar Beam
Thunder
Hydro Pump
Blizzard
Electroweb
Magic Coat
Roleplay
Icy Wind
Helping Hand
Confusion

Lucario [Scrappy] (Male)
"Be brave! Be the bravest ever!"
Scrappy is GP's first Pokemon, and best friend for life. Scrappy and GP are almost complete mirrors of each other, and seemed destined to be together from their first meeting, that fateful day in the ancient Sinnoh rock quarry... But that's another story for another time! Now it's time for fun! Scrappy is an incredibly energetic Pokemon, as well as very trusting towards anyone he meets. He's a simple Pokemon, really. He does what's fun, he does what's right, and is always working to cheer up his friends when they feel down. He's playful, boisterous, and a self-titled "White Knight". All in all, Scrappy is in it for the fun, and for the good of others, and will always be there to put a smile on your face and defend you from your greatest fears. And for the scarves. Dude, he loves scarves.

Types: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Steel: STAB; immune to Sandstorm damage, immune to Poison/Toxic status, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, making them susceptible to Poison-type attacks and Poison/Toxic Status.
Abilities:
Inner Focus
(Passive) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates
Steadfast (Passive) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases its Speed (adjusting the natural stage) by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
Justified (Hidden) (Passive) (Unlocked) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokémon's Attack will increase one (1) stage (adjusting the natural stage).
Adaptability (Passive) (Mega) The moves that match this Pokemon's type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Nature: Naive (+15% Spe, +12% Accuracy (+19% Mega), -1 SpD)
Stats:
HP: 90
Def: 3
SpD: 2 [-]
Spe: 103.5 (104) [+]
Weight Class: 4
Stats:
Atk: 6
SpA: 6
Spe: 129 [+]
Base Rank Total: 25
MC: 1
Attacks:
Aura Sphere
Laser Focus
Foresight
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter
Feint
Power-Up Punch
Force Palm
Copycat
Screech
Metal Sound
Reversal
Bone Rush
Me First
Calm Mind
Work Up
Nasty Plot
Final Gambit
Quick Guard
Dragon Pulse
Heal Pulse
Bone Rush
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Bullet Punch
High Jump Kick
Crunch
Vacuum Wave
Blaze Kick
Low Kick
Circle Throw
Swords Dance
Bulk Up
Focus Blast
Earthquake
Iron Tail
Substitute
Protect
Double Team
Poison Jab
Rock Slide
Shadow Claw
Flash Cannon
Psychic
Dark Pulse
Drain Punch
Focus Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt

Volcarona [Coloratura] (Female)
"This song may be familiar, but yet, it's totally different. Kind of like me."
Coloratura was always an odd, somewhat contradictory Pokemon. Even her typing is a contradiction. (I mean, c'mon. Imagine a bug on fire. Not a pretty sight.) Coloratura is always seeking fame and attention from big crowds, but is quite modest, and even a little shy when you meet her face-to-face. Nevertheless, she has lots of confidence, and a burning desire to put on a show for her fans. But she has no greater love than that towards her friends and family, with her intense Unova patriotism coming in close second. She and GP still remain in the Sinnoh Pokemon Contest Hall of Fame, their nomination there being inspired by both their strong connection to each other, and Coloratura's incredible shows with her surprisingly beautiful voice (yes, bugs can sing), waving fire, and air-rippling Bug Buzzes. Just know that when Coloratura wants to put on a show, she really puts on a show.

Types: Fire/Bug
Fire STAB; immune to burn status. Brighten Command.
Brighten Command: For the next six (6) actions, all this Pokemon's attacks will have their accuracy increased by one stage. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Bug: STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all multi-hit moves (does not include two hit moves) with a total hit cap of five (5).
Abilities:
Flame Body (Passive) This Pokemon's external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (H) (Passive) (Unlocked) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Stats:
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 22
Attacks:
Ember
String Shot
Absorb
Leech Life
Take Down
Flame Charge
Fire Spin
Fiery Dance
Hurricane
Rage Powder
Quiver Dance
Flare Blitz
Thrash
Amnesia
Flame Wheel
Gust
Bug Buzz
Silver Wind
Whirlwind
Heat Wave
Double Edge
Morning Sun
Magnet Rise
Endure
Foresight
Zen Headbutt
Solar Beam
Fire Blast
Overheat
Flamethrower
Struggle Bug
Sunny Day
Protect
Light Screen
Substitute
Fly
Roost
Rest
Sleep Talk
Will-O-Wisp
Psychic
Tailwind
U-Turn
Giga Drain
Signal Beam
Defog
Sleep Talk

Weavile [Shizune Hakamichi] (Female)
"Can you tell me what you think?"
Shizune is not the typical Weavile. Born deaf, she has relied on nonverbal communication and deception note than the others she was raised alongside. Just think: how is a Sneasel meant to catch prey when she cannot hear it? The solution was to deceive said prey into a false sense of security, believing that this deaf Sneasel was no threat. Then she leads it into a trap or an ambush, instantly incapacitating the surprised prey. Shizune's intelligent and efficient hunting techniques and her natural assertiveness and competitive nature disposed her towards a leadership position of sorts among her peers. But when the time came for the Sneasels to separate from their mothers, Shizune found herself alone. Venturing south from the snowy plains around Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, Shizune was following flashes through the frost-covered evergreens, hoping to find a fight. She hoped to find and overpower two weakened wild Pokemon, but would've settled with stealing from a distracted trainer. Surprisingly, she came across a pair of sparring trainers. She watched a Haunter dart around a Roselia, sucking the Roselia's life force while fighting off vines covering it's own body. And so Shizune hid behind a frosted tree trunk, watching and waiting.
At one of the trainer's sides, however, a Duosion, not apart of the match, but still accompanying her trainer, sensed an outside presence near the battle. She idly wandered towards it, curious, while bobbing up and down and humming. Shizune, focused on the battle, did not notice this Duosion, as she couldn't hear the humming, until a voice erupted into her head. "Hi~!! I'm Misha! Who are you~?" Shizune immediately jumped, shocked senseless by this mental shouting. Shizune didn't question it until later, but this Duosion could communicate with her, and had accidentally given her her first ever experience hearing language, if you could call it hearing. Shizune would later describe it as "a thought that had a different voice from mine". Off-guard, and trying to play off Misha's possible suspicion, Shizune began using her bodily communications to introduce herself to this Duosion, subconsciously running the words she was saying through her head. Daft as she is, Misha soon figured out that this Sneasel was not like most Pokemon. "I'm deaf," Shizune thought and signed. "I have been my whole life." Fascinated, Misha launched imto overdrive, asking Shizune every single question about her life as you could imagine. As Misha barraged Shizune with questions about her life, the match wrapped up, and the two trainers came over to see why the Duosion was making such a commotion, even more commotion than usual. When GP and Shizune saw each other from behind the trunk, they both recognized each other somehow, in the way you do when you just see a Pokemon for the first time and know that it should be your's, or when you see a person for the first time and you both just know that you're going to be best friends. As TMan strolled over, asking Misha what the matter was, GP tossed a Dusk Ball Shizune's way, and she caught it, flashing into it with a sense of belonging, almost. When Shizune came out of the Dusk Ball, GP and TMan introduced her to their own accompanying Pokemon, a task that would have been much more difficult had Misha not been there to read Shizune's thoughts and act as a sort of Psychic translator.
There is a certain level of respect that Shizune holds for each member of GP's team, and that level of mutual respect is the foundation of Shizune's opinions.
Scrappy likes her, viewing her as another tough, but possibly sensitive girl to White Knight. She doesn't like Scrappy's protective attitude towards her, but appreciates his attention.
Aurum cares for her, but understands how independent Shizune is. Shizune respects Aurum and her boundaries, but does become aggravated at Aurum's occasional motherly acts.
Shizune does not respect nor like Abigail, despite their similar predispositions. Abigail understands that, but doesn't really care. She'd rather smoke weed.
But Misha... Shizune cares for Misha most of all. Misha is the only one regularly allowed into Shizune's mind, and the two have bonded on a level deeper than most others, given that they both share their minds with each other on a regular basis. The two try to be near each other as much as they can, which is relatively easy, given TMan and GP's close travels. Heck, if one of them is to go off somewhere, they often leave their half of the pairing for the other to watch over, just so Shizune and Misha can be together. Shizune and Misha, from that first fateful encounter, are now irreversibly tied together. Confidants, conspirers, and friends.

Types: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks. Immune to all status moves used by a Pokemon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's Ice moves will have triple the freeze chance. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Abilities:
Pressure: (Passive) This Pokemon's presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Pickpocket: (Trigger) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon.
Command: Activate Pickpocket (ally) - 5 En - Trade items with target ally.
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 6 [+]
SpA: 1 [-]
Spe: 125
Attacks:
Embargo
Assurance
Revenge
Scratch
Leer
Taunt
Quick Attack
Feint Attack
Icy Wind
Fury Swipes
Agility
Metal Claw
Snatch
Ice Shard
Hone Claws
Counter
Icicle Crash
Fake Out
Pursuit
Throat Chop
Brick Break
Endure
Payback
Poison Jab
Dig
Torment
Attract
Shadow Claw
Knock Off

Petilil [Lilly Satou] (F)
"Can you see what I see?"
Who Lilly is is a friendly Pokemon. WIP

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed, Worry Seed, and all "Powder" based attacks (Poison Powder, Powder, Rage Powder, Sleep Powder, Spore, Stun Spore). Unable to have Petal Dance disrupted by oncoming damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Grass attacks requiring an external grass source. Bloom Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's "Grass," "Powder," and "Seed" status-moves will have fifteen (15) added points to their Base Accuracy (e.g. Grass Whistle goes from 55 Base Acc to 70 Base Acc). Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type.
Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Passive) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Own Tempo: (Passive) This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Leaf Guard: (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) In bright sunlight, the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Nature: Modest (+1 Special Attack, -1 Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 2
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 2
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13
MC: 3
Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Giga Drain
Endure
Bide
Ingrain
Worry Seed
Grasswhistle
Solar Beam
Grass Knot
Substitute
Protect
Sunny Day

Drifloon [Hisao] (Male)
Hisao had a normal life. He floated around with his Drifloon and Cottonee friends, just hanging around and waiting for life to come to them. But out of the great blue sky, Hisao's life would forever change as a stray breeze, a breeze that could have caught anybody, decided to catch him, and blow him away from his friends. A few attempted to follow, but they all gave up one by one, even Hisao's best friend, a Cottonee who had confessed to him just the day his life was stolen from him.
Hisao grew resentful of his loneliness, hating the world and, most of all, hating himself and his awful luck. But that all changed the day that TMan87's Reuniclus, Misha spotted him hurtling towards the ground.
"Ooh, ooh, Shicchan, look!" Misha telepathically yelled at Shizune, GP's Weavile. "What do you think that is?" She pointed out a small, purple object falling out of the sky near them, growing every second. [Misha... I think that's a Pokemon.] "Ohmygoodness, I think you're right!! We have to go save it!" [Misha, I don't think we should...] "Come ooooooon!!!" Misha grabbed Shizune's arm with her cytoplasm, and they rushed to the trajectory of the falling purple shape, seconds away from dashing himself against a hunkered down Boldore. Misha let out a joyful "Wahaha~!", and caught the Drifloon mere meters from the ground with her overwhelming psychic energy. "Whoa... He doesn't look too healthy, Shicchan! We need to get him some help!" [... Yes. Heal him. Now, please.] Misha then cast a Heal Pulse upon the lethargic Drifloon, momentarily jolting him back up into the air. "AAAAAAA!!", he yelled, causing Misha to jump back, but not causing either Shizune or the Boldore to flinch, the Boldore in fact half-crawling and half-stumbling away, scowling at the three and muttering something about "the feminist takeover..." "Whoa! That was close! Hi, I'm Misha! Who're you~?" "I... I'm, uh... Hisao. W-where am I?" "Well, you were about to fall to your death here outside this lovely little town! This is Shicchan! We saved you!" "Wait, wait, slow down. You... saved me? ... Why?" [We saved you because you needed it.] "That's right, Shicchan! Hisao was gonna fall onto that weird Boldore and break something! Probably everything! Wahahaha~! Cmon! Let's go introduce you to everybody else and show you around!"
And so Hisao got up.
And the rest? Well, it's still up to him. His life never ended, but first he must realize that, and choose what route he wants to take in life. What will he change? Where will he improve? What and who will he love? Hisao was stagnating, ready to just fall to his death. But these two girls have introduced into a brand new world, a world with endless possibilities. They've already given Hisao the first step. Now, he just needs to take the next ones.
Shizune can see the loneliness and pain in Hisao's soul, and has been working to get him to open up to her. After all, "One of the most successful ways to get people to open up to you, and to cheer them up, is to open up with a story about yourself." Opening up is something that Shizune is working day by day to accomplish and improve, and she sees both her and Hisao's redemptions in each other.
Misha sees Hisao as a wonderful new friend, and one that Shicchan really likes, to boot! She just wants him to cheer up and be happy, even if it means that Shizune is starting to be around her less and less in favor of Hisao...
Lilly finds herself inexplicably attracted to Hisao, his kindness, his humble nature, his politeness... He's a real gentleman. Much like Shizune, she's trying to open herself up to Hisao, so that they can both learn from each other: Hisao how to see himself and see the people around him, and Lilly to know what it is to love.
Emi, Tman87's Mienshao, sees Hisao as a wonderful sparring partner. He makes her think outside of the box when it comes to battling, as her usual Fighting-type style is not enough for his Ghost and Flying abilities, and they both push each other to improve and grow, learning to see battles one or two steps ahead, instead of just racing towards the end of the round.
Aurum has become a sort of teacher to Hisao, teaching him the dynamics of their family, but also showing him the amazing amount of choice he has. "If I can change my style of battle mid round with all of my options, imagine what you can do if you give yourself those options. Open up to the world Hisao, and the world will accept you wholeheartedly."
Scrappy has also accidentally become a teacher to Hisao, except... maybe a teacher of what not to do. Scrappy's blatant ignorance and carelessness forces him and many others into uncomfortable situations as he tries to "save" people who don't need it. His "protection" of the team has taught Hisao a lot about how to interact with the members of GP's family, or, more accurately, how not to interact with them.
And GP sees a lot of himself in Hisao. A lot of his potential, a lot of his care, a lot of his feelings. GP wants Hisao to grow up and be as successful as he can be, kinda like a father or a mentor would. GP clearly cares a lot about Hisao, and just wants him to be happy, despite Hisao's blatant ignorance and self-destructive tendencies sometimes.

Types: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; cannot be prevented from switching via any means (e.g. Trapping Moves, Partial Trapping Moves, Shadow Tag, Arena Trap, Ingrain, etc.). Moves that trap their target will still have all other effects on a Ghost-type, such as the damage from partial trapping moves and the healing from Ingrain.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves that hit Pokemon on the field regardless of position.
Ability:
Aftermath
(Passive) If this Pokemon uses Self-Destruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden (Passive) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its Speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item. This ability only activates on the first use of a consumable item - subsequent uses of the same item do not activate Unburden, even if the Pokemon switches out between uses.
Flare Boost (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fuelling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have three (3) more Base Attack Power.
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP
: 90
Atk: 2
Spe: 60.9 (60) [-]
Base Rank Total: 15
Attacks:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Ominous Wind
Stockpile
Destiny Bond
Disable
Tailwind
Hypnosis
Haze
Psychic
Protect
Substitute
Dream Eater
Attract

Timburr [Iron Will] (Male)
"You were nothing but a doormat and Iron Will turned you into a lean, mean assertive machine!"
Iron Will constantly refers to himself in the third person, except in few cases such as introducing himself. His overuse of the third person comes during situations in which he is confident or proud, like during his seminars. Correspondingly, he uses the first person when he feels defeated, such as after he is humbled when Fluttershy refuses to pay him. Despite his brutish appearance, Iron Will is cunning, legalistic, and somewhat deceptive. While he has a very forward personality, he is shown to honor contracts and promises.
Iron Will is a very confident Pokemon, so confident in his confidence that he will try to sell it to you, yes, sell his confidence to you. In fact, when GP first stumbled across him, Iron Will was attempting to give Lilly a seminar on assertiveness and confidence, spouting such memorable one-liners as "Don't be shy, look 'em in the eye!", "Never apologize, when you can criticize!", and "Put food on my head, consider yourself dead!"Whether or not Lilly was interested in his seminar is besides the point, as Iron Will's cunning trapping skills made her feel like a captive audience even as they were in the middle of a clearing. Even after his cunning, forcefulness, and deception, Iron Will is very loyal, and takes a lot of pride in his word, showing the highest honors to contracts and promises. When Iron Will tries to tell you something, you should know that he damn well means it.

Type: Fighting
Abilities:
Guts (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Sheer Force (Toggle) By default this Pokemon can energize all its attacks with a secondary effect (These are damaging moves that either lower the target's stats, raise the user's stats, or inflict a status condition on the target). The Base Attack Power of every move with a secondary effect increases by two (2), but they will never have their usual secondary effect. When toggled, no effect.
Iron Will Fist (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon's "Punch" attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks affected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Hammer, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunder Punch, Power-Up Punch)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Attack, -1 Special Attack)
Stats:
HP
SpA: 0 [-]
Spe: 35
Weight Class: 2
Attacks:
Pound
Leer
Focus Energy
Bide
Low Kick
Rock Throw
Wake-Up-Slap
Chip Away
Drain Punch
Endure
Counter
Mach Punch
Detect
Taunt
Poison Jab
Facade
Payback
Stone Edge

Gardevoir [Sonata] (Female)
"But first, lunch! It's Taco Tuesday!"
Sonata wasn't always a good Pokemon. She used to be a part of a gang, the Sirens, luring people and Pokemon to them with their beautiful singing, and then knocking them out with Hyper Voice, Echoed Voice, Sing, Boomburst... If it was a sound move, they used it. They were eventually forced apart by powers greater than theirs, and so Sonata wandered, stealing from Pokemon and Trainers she knocked out or drew the pity of. One day, she came across GP having a Taco Picnic with Scrappy and Abigail. She tried to sneak up on them, hoping to steal their tasty, tasy tacos, as they are her favorite food. Scrappy sensed her with his growing aura abilities, and notified GP of her presence. He smiled, asking her to come out. She did, trying to act natural and look cute instead of looking super suspicious. It fooled Scrappy, but not Abigail. Luckily, Abigail was intrigued by Sonata, hoping to finally meet another semi-sadistic Pokemon. Meanwhile, Scrappy's eyes turned into big, pink hearts at the sight of her, and he quickly reached into the basket to give her a taco. Taken aback, and suspicious of this Crucibelle giving her a weird look, Sonata took a bite of the taco, looking at GP appraisingly. The taco was amazing. Sonata's eyes widened in wonder at this Mexican glory, and she almost literally threw herself into one of GP's Pokeballs. Over time, she's grown a strong relationship with Abigail and Scrappy, Abigail and her being the resident semi-sadists, and Scrappy trying to be her "white knight". Even today, he still shrugs off the depths of her repressed depravity, always saying that "all she needs is some acceptance and friendship!" Maybe he's right. Who knows. Sonata's also developed a sort of rivalry with Aurum, with Aurum seeing Sonata as a troublesome, disobedient child, and Sonata seeing Aurum as an overcontrolling, unwelcome mother. To this day, GP is unable to tell Sonata that the tacos weren't his... They were a gift from his much more talented Mexican friend. T_T

Types: Psychic/Fairy
Psychic: STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fairy: The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).
Abilities:
Synchronize (Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and when inflicted by the major status ailments Burn, Poison, or Paralysis, will share their status condition with the opponent. Pokemon will not be inflicted by status conditions to which they are immune by virtue of typing, ability, etc.
Trace (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. When facing a pokemon with Trace, the Player sending out last must send out the pokemon without orders, in order to give the opponent the opportunity to trigger trace and any orders eventually given will be ignored until given the opportunity for trace to be triggered. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced. Command: Activate Trace (target ability) - 5 En - Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.
Telepathy (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.
Pixilate (Toggle) (Mega) By default, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Fairy-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2). Only Normal-typed moves changed by Pixilate receive this boost, and not all Fairy-type moves. If a Pokemon has been skill-swapped multiple abilities that change Normal-type attacks, the attacks become dual-typed, but the BAP boosts of the abilities do not stack.
Stats:
HP
Spe: 80
Stats:
HP:
SpA: 8 [+]
SpD: 5
Spe: 100
Attacks:
Growl
Healing Wish
Misty Terrain
Stored Power
Moonblast
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind
Imprison
Hypnosis
Future Sight
Disable
Destiny Bond
Encore
Synchronoise
Confuse Ray
Taunt
Torment
Dazzling Gleam
Protect
Light Screen
Psychic
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Hyper Voice

Kirlia [Thrawn] (Male)
"To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art. There is satisfaction in defeating an enemy. But one must never allow oneself to become complacent. There are always more enemies to be identified, faced, and vanquished."
Thrawn is one of the most mysterious Pokemon GP has ever encountered. One day, his Pokemon were having a picnic while he was out, and, while they were all 6 were either playing or hanging out, the picnic basket disappeared right from underneath their noses, with nobody noticing how, or even when, it disappeared. On a subsequent hunt, 3 search parties went out, consisting of Sonata and Abigail, Yosty and Scrappy, and Aurum and Coloratura. Aurum, Coloratura, Sonata, and Abigail on converged back in the clearing after a fruitless search, but Scrappy and Yosty never showed back up. Another search was initiated, and Scrappy and Yosty were both found knocked out in the middle of the woods, with no markings on either of them. Abigail and Sonata carried the two back, and all 6 converged on the clearing once more. Oddly enough, they found their picnic basket in the middle of the clearing, empty. Mystified, Aurum, Coloratura, Abigail, and Sonata carried Scrappy and Yosty back home, where GP had just gotten back from his work at the Lab. He Revived Scrappy and Yosty, but imagine everybody's surprise when as soon as Yosty's body became corporeal once more, a small, shiny Ralts came falling out of him! The Ralts immediately surrendered, unconditionally, even though nobody made any move to attack him. He introduced himself as Thrawn, and claimed to be an incredible tactician and fighter. Sonata became instantly interested in him, with her being a shiny Kirlia at the time, and his cool, calm, and calculating demeanor intrigued her in contrast to her impulsive, illogical style. Scrappy offered to help train Thrawn, but was a little skeptical when Thrawn refused him, claiming that his training would be on the battlefield. Overall, his very cool, and a little distant to all but Sonata. But most of all, he's intensely loyal to GP as a warrior, and what a warrior he is.
Types: Psychic/Fairy
Fairy: The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).
Abilities:
Synchronize (Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and when inflicted by the major status ailments Burn, Poison, or Paralysis, will share their status condition with the opponent. Pokemon will not be inflicted by status conditions to which they are immune by virtue of typing, ability, etc.
Trace (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. When facing a pokemon with Trace, the Player sending out last must send out the pokemon without orders, in order to give the opponent the opportunity to trigger trace and any orders eventually given will be ignored until given the opportunity for trace to be triggered. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced. Command: Activate Trace (target ability) - 5 En - Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.
Telepathy (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.
Stats:
Spe: 50
Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Disable
Destiny Bond
Encore
Synchronoise
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Nightmare
Taunt
Torment
Protect
Light Screen
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Endure

Crucibelle [Abigail Williams] (Female)
"Let any of you breathe a word, or the edge of a word, about the other things, and I will come to you in the black of some terrible night and I will bring a pointy reckoning that will shudder you."
Fun Fact: GP is more than just a Pokemon battler. He is also an assassin. >:D He does have a front as a scientist, however, a genetic and biological researcher, to be exact. GP left the lab one evening, leaving some bacteria to grow in several agar plates overnight. To his surprise, GP noticed something very odd when he arrived the next morning... The bacteria he ordered and began growing were very... Purple. And moldy. And moving. As it turned out, a single-celled Crucibelle had accidentally been shipped to his laboratory, instead of the bacteria he ordered. The Crucibelle grew in the agar plates, but eventually coalesced together into a single organism, which GP grew attached to as it grew alongside his new batch of actual bacteria this time. When Abigail matured, he asked her to accompany him on his journeys as a trainer, but she was happy there, and didn't want to leave her warm, cozy fume hood. GP lured her out with tales of the bigger, grander world, one much larger than her little fume hood, one where she would be able to grow even bigger and consume all of the nutrients in her way. Filled with childish curiosity, the purple slime mold climbed out of the fume hood, and went and grabbed one of GP's crucibles for heating chemicals. As she fitted herself inside, it turned purple to match her, and thus her journey began as she followed GP out of the laboratory, much like a hopping pot. Abigail is very fun-loving, but knows how to threaten and get her way with people. Her favorite story to tell is of that one time she got a bunch of female Chatots to pretend they were possessed by some of their village's elders, and ended up sentencing those elders to death. GP managed to stop the whole ordeal in time, thank God, but Abigail will never truly forgive him for stepping in on her fun, and likes to tell the story ending as though he was never there. GP treats and loves Abigail like his own daughter. He feels that unconditional love towards her that you can only feel after raising a slime mold from gestation to maturity, and he always has her best interests at heart, even if she can't/won't always see it.

Types: Rock/Poison
Rock: STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on naturally occurring level-up, egg, tutor, or TM attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Defense Curl, Detect, Quick Guard, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Protect, Reflect, Skull Bash, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduced damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.
Abilities:
Regenerator (Passive) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.
Mold Breaker (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities. (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, etc.) Attacks are still redirected by Lightningrod/Storm Drain, but damage is dealt normally. Status-immunity abilities such as Limber will remove their relevant status at the start of the victim's next action.
Liquid Ooze (Hidden) (Unlocked) (Passive) This Pokemon's body is covered in a slimy poison that when drained by Leech Seed or another draining move, damages the opposing Pokemon for the amount that would have been healed.
Magic Guard (Passive) (Mega) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, Burn, and Partial Trapping moves. It can still attack itself in confusion, and will still take damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is negated.
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +17% Accuracy, -1 SpA)
Stats:
Spe: 119.6 (120) [+]
Stats:
Spe: 131.1 (132) [+]
Attacks:
Head Smash
Astonish
Endure
Protect
Withdraw
Sludge
Acid Armor
Rock Throw
Toxic
Fake Tears
Confusion
Confuse Ray
Toxic Spikes
Hex
Smack Down
Reflect
Rock Slide
Torment
Explosion
Coil
Defense Curl
Rollout
Wood Hammer
Sleep Talk
Double Team
U-Turn
Psychic
Substitute
Iron Head
Stone Edge
Gunk Shot

Gengar [Yosty the Ghosty] (Male)
"The point about manic depression or bipolar disorder, as it's now more commonly called, is that it's about mood swings. So, you have an elevated mood. When people think of manic depression, they only hear the word depression. They think one's a depressive. They're not."
Yosty is comprised of the spirits of 2 small twin children: David and Daniel. Daniel is fun and excitable, but has a strong sense of duty and loyalty. David is the more responsible of the two, and tends to be the voice of reason in the back of Daniel's mind, as Daniel is usually the dominant ego, but sometimes David comes off as a bit arrogant and "holier than thou". Despite their differences, David and Daniel have learned to cooperate and communicate in one body, and get along quite well. GP has found that they both love playing baritone, and are both quite good at it. (Don't tell Daniel, but David's the better one.)
Types: Ghost/Poison
Ghost: STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.
Abilities:
Cursed Body (Passive) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack, there is a 30% chance that the attack will be disabled for six (6) actions. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body. A Pokemon with an attack disabled by Cursed Body cannot have another one disabled by Disable, and vice versa.
Shadow Tag: (Passive) (Mega) Upon entry into battle, this Pokemon's Shadow expands across the arena and dissipates, forcing opposing Pokemon to stay within 10 meters of this Pokemon. The Shadow entirely negates the ability to switch for every Pokemon except those who also have Shadow Tag.
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +19% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Stats:
HP
Atk: 3
Def: 2 [-]
SpA: 5
Spe: 126.5 (127) [+]
Stats:
HP
Def: 2 [-]
SpA: 7
Spe: 149.5 (150) [+]
Attacks:
Hypnosis
Shadow Punch
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Payback
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Hex
Dream Eater
Nightmare
Perish Song
Disable
Haze
Clear Smog
Smog
Grudge
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Infestation
Psychic
Taunt
Torment
Bide
Explosion
Protect
Pain Split
Endure
Giga Drain

Eelektross [Unagi] (Male)
Unagi's a sneaky boi. Preferring to spend his days in holes waiting for prey to swim by, Unagi was always a hidden star. After his capture and inclusion into the GP family, Unagi still yet prefers to spend his days patiently waiting for his time to shine like the star he is.
Types: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; immune to paralysis status.
Ability:
Levitate
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP
Atk: 5 [+]
Spe: 42.5 (43) [-]
Base Rank Total: 19
MC: 1
Attacks:
Acid
Tackle
Coil
Crush Claw
Thunder Wave
Spark
Charge Beam
Ion Deluge
Discharge
Crunch
Headbutt
Gastro Acid
Bind
Thunderbolt
Wild Charge
Zap Cannon
Thrash
Thunder
Volt Switch
Substitute
Protect
Super Fang
Bounce
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Drain Punch
Aqua Tail
Iron Tail
Knock Off
Giga Drain
Magnet Rise

Kitsunoh [Ashi] (Female)
"We were made for one purpose: to kill! Our fate was sealed the day we were born!"
Ashi was born and raised in a deep mountain, and cruelly trained daily to mold her and her sisters into the ultimate fighting and killing machines. But Ashi was... different. She was curious about the world outside of the mountain, and held a deep-set compassion for living things. These curiosities and compassions were all but metaphorically crushed out of her by her mother, and one day, Ashi and her sisters were ready to take their hate, and their pain, out on the one target they were bred to assasinate: GP. To this day, he still does not know who commissioned these girls to attack him, as he has many enemies out in the larger political world. Luckily, GP has his Pokemon and his own skill to protect him. But the Daughters came close. Closer than anybody ever had. GP still deeply regrets it, but when they attacked him in his sleep one night, and his Pokemon rushed to defend him, he and they were forced to slay these monsters bred for war, as nothing else could stop them. After the battle, Scrappy could still detect an aura of life from one of the Nohfaces, and it was Ashi that Scrappy, Aurum, and GP nursed back to life, despite her constant attempts of the opposite. Determined to show her the error of her ways, GP took her around with him on adventures, and showed her the beautiful world around him. It was on Full Moon Island when, at night, surrounded by stars, Ashi finally let go of her pain and hate, and chose to willingly follow GP throughout this world, growing and learning more every day. She has close affinities for both Scrappy and Aurum, as they were the ones most concerned with healing her, but she is also attracted to Coloratura's beauty and her happy outlook on life. She sees Sonata and Abigail as astray wanderers, and constantly works to try and show them the beauty and greatness of this world. There is really nobody Ashi does not get along with today, except for those who threaten the happiness of her friends.
Types: Ghost/Steel
Ghost: STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Abilities:
Frisk: (Passive) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases or decreases in damage, BAP and STAB from the opponent's item. This will not block the increase in BAP moves like Acrobatics and Knock Off that incur when an item is or isn't held. Item-Based increase in ranks (Such as from Rare Candy) are not negated by Frisk. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Limber: (Passive) This Pokemon's body is well trained and immune to paralysis. If the Pokemon with this Ability is Electric-type, this Pokemon's Speed cannot be lowered by any method, including self-inflicted reductions.
Iron Fist: (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon's "Punch" attacks is increased by two (2).
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Stats:
HP
Atk: 5 [+]
Spe: 110
MC: 8
Attacks:
Bullet Punch
Copycat
Imprison
Feint Attack
Metal Claw
Scratch
Iron Defense
Tail Whip
Lick
Metal Burst
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Fake Out
Shadow Sneak
Shadow Strike
Iron Head
Curse
Foul Play
Meteor Mash
Phantom Force
Flail
Yawn
Taunt
Protect
Gyro Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Endure
Substitute
Knock Off

Colossoil [Charles Barkley] (Male)
Charles Barkley has always been a powerhouse... On the court, in your face, his aura is that of undisciplined power. So when the Monstars came along and took his powers, turning him into a fat whale, Charles found grief within him to perennially trap himself in the 4th Stage of Grief: Bargaining. While he waits for his powers and abilities to return, Charles is gonna become the best damn person he can be. He swears. Well... He doesn't actually swear anymore. But he promises to do his best.
Types: Dark/Ground
Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks. Immune to all status moves used by a Pokemon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).
Ground: Ground STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities:
Rebound: (Trigger) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition. Command: Activate Rebound (target hazard layer) - 5 En - Removes a layer of hazards from the user's side of the field. Places a layer of the same type on the opponent's field. In battles with more than two teams, the user must target a team to Rebound to.
Guts: (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Unnerve: (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) The Pokemon's presence causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +14% accuracy, -1 Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
SpA: 2 (-)
Spe: 109.25 (110) (+)
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 10
Attacks:
Drill Run
Horn Attack
Peck
Rototiller
High Horsepower
Mud Slap
Leer
Tackle
Bubble Beam
Muddy Water
Dig
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Encore
Sucker Punch
Fake Out
Horn Drill
Water Spout
Protect
U-Turn
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Snatch
Taunt
Dive

Last edited:
Bug time

Syclant [Vanilla Ice] (Male)
WIP
Types: Ice/Bug
Ice: STAB; immune to Hail damage, freeze status, and Sheer Cold. Frost Command.
Frost Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's Ice moves will have triple the freeze chance. Type Exclusive commands can only be used by Pokemon that are naturally that type, and are still available if the Pokemon changes type. Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Bug: STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all Variable Hit moves with a total hit cap of five (5).
Abilities:
Compoundeyes
(Passive) This Pokemon's complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer (Passive) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Ice Body (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon thrives in Icy conditions and can absorb energy from Hailstones to recover two (2) HP/action in Hail. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Hail damage.
Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)
Stats:
HP
SpA: 5 [+]
Spe: 121
Base Rank Total: 23
Attacks:
Ice Punch
Absorb
Fury Attack
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
X-Scissor
Avalanche
Ice Beam
Freeze Dry
Icicle Crash
Bug Buzz
Sheer Cold
Counter
Water Pulse
Tail Glow
Earth Power
Rock Slide
Fell Stinger
Pin Missile
Superpower
Protect
Blizzard
Dig
Endure
Taunt
Giga Drain
Focus Punch
Electroweb

Pinsir [Gray Fly] (Male)
WIP
Type: Bug (Bug/Flying Mega)
Bug: STAB; Adds an additional guaranteed attack on all Variable Hit moves with a total hit cap of five (5).
(Mega) Flying: STAB; immunity to Ground attacks and the Arena Trap Ability except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Unaffected by Spikes or Toxic Spikes. when switching in. Able to hit Pokemon in the evasive stage of Bounce, Fly or Sky Drop with single target moves tagged as #Reach.
Abilities:
Hyper Cutter
(Passive) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced by its enemies.
Mold Breaker (Passive) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities. (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, etc.) Attacks are still redirected by Lightningrod/Storm Drain, but damage is dealt normally. Status-immunity abilities such as Limber will remove their relevant status at the start of the victim's next action.
Moxie (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its Attack (and adjust the natural stage) by one (1) stage.
Aerilate (Toggle) (Mega) By default, this Pokemon's Normal-type moves are Flying-type moves, and have an additional two (2) BAP boost. When toggled, this Pokemon's Normal-type attacks have their BAP increased by two (2). Only Normal-typed moves changed by Aerilate receive this boost, and not all Flying-type moves. If a Pokemon has been skill-swapped multiple abilities that change Normal-type attacks, the attacks become dual-typed, but the BAP boosts of the abilities do not stack.
Nature: Jolly (+15% Spe, +11% Accuracy (+17% Mega), -1 SpA)
Stats:
HP
Spe: 97.75 (98) [+]
Stats:
HP
Atk: 7
Def: 5
Spe: 120.75 (121) [+]
Attacks:
Vice Grip
Focus Energy
Harden
Bind
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
Brick Break
Double Hit
Swords Dance
Storm Throw
Guillotine
Superpower
Thrash
Bug Bite
Fury Attack
Feint
Flail
Close Combat
Me First
Feint Attack
Quick Attack
Bulk Up
Earthquake
Bulldoze
Rock Tomb
Protect
Dig
Rest
Return
Frustration
Giga Impact
Facade
Endure
X-Scissor
Stone Edge
Rock Slide
Stealth Rock
Iron Defense
String Shot
Headbutt
Focus Punch
Sleep Talk
Mimic
Knock Off

Scizor [Jean Pierre Polnareff] (Male)
WIP
Types: Bug/Steel
Abilities:
Swarm
(Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Technician (Passive) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack that has its BAP increased by Technician is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
Light Metal (Hidden) (Passive) (Unlocked) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Light Metal assumes the maximum possible hits from a multi-hit move for the purposes of priority (e.g. Double Kick gets priority as it reaches 6 BAP, Bullet Seed does not get priority as it reaches 15 BAP).
Technician+ (Passive) (Mega) This ability nullifies the additional energy cost of Technician boosted moves.
Nature: Careful (+1 SpD, -1 SpA)
Stats:
HP
SpD: 4 [+]
Spe: 65
Weight Class: 5
Stats:
Atk: 6
Def: 6
SpD: 5 [+]
Spe: 75
Attacks:
Bullet Punch
Vacuum Wave
Quick Attack
Leer
Focus Energy
Pursuit
False Swipe
Agility
Wing Attack
Double Team
Fury Cutter
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Swords Dance
Feint
Double Team
Counter
Safeguard
Defog
Baton Pass
Reversal
Night Slash
Quick Quard
Endure
Steel Wing
Protect
Light Screen
Frustration
Return
Giga Impact
Rain Dance
Substitute
Aerial Ace
Acrobatics
X-Scissor
U-turn
Brick Break
Roost
Sleep Talk
Tailwind

Golisopod [Captain Tannille] (Male)
WIP
Types: Bug/Water
Water: STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source, except Dive. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities:
Emergency Exit
(Passive) This Pokémon has a very strong sense of when things get dangerous and will make a tactical retreat when its health gets low. When its HP goes below 50% from above 50%, it gains one Emergency Exit counter. This Pokémon can use an Emergency Exit counter without spending an action (as part of an action-set or a substitution) to do one of two things: 1: Switch out of at the end of the round and replace with another of the player's choosing. This does not affect turn order. This cannot be picked in Switch = KO. 2: Reset all of the Pokemon's stat changes and snaps it out of Minor Status Conditions as well as other effects like Disable, Taunt, and Torment.
Stats:
HP
Def: 6
Spe: 34 [-]
Attacks:
First Impression
Struggle Bug
Sand Attack
Fury Cutter
Rock Smash
Bug Bite
Spite
Swords Dance
Razor Shell
Slash
Sucker Punch
Iron Defense
Pin Missile
Liquidation
Spikes
Metal Claw
Wide Guard
Harden
Aqua Jet
Protect
Leech Life
Ice Beam
Sludge Wave
Sludge Bomb
Poison Jab
Rock Slide
Payback
Aerial Ace
Waterfall
Substitute
Hidden Power [Grass]
Drill Run
Endeavor
Throat Chop
Pain Split
Iron Head
Knock Off

Snaelstrom [N'Doul] (Male)
WIP
Types: Water/Bug
Water: STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source, except Dive. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities:
Torrent
(Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by three (3). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 9, Hydro Pump from 11 to 14)
Poison Heal (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.
Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP
SpD: 5 [+]
Spe: 54 [-]
Attacks:
Liquidation
Rapid Spin
Aqua Ring
Whirlpool
Attract
Pound
Water Gun
Growl
Struggle Bug
Charm
Confusion
Aqua Jet
Heal Pulse
Brine
U-turn
Swords Dance
Bug Buzz
Hydro Pump
Psychic
Swords Dance
Sticky Web
Spiky Shield
Acid Armor
Powder
Psycho Shift
Protect
Leech Life
Infestation
Waterfall
Psychic
Ice Beam
Dazzling Gleam
Hydro Cannon
Block
Bug Bite
Trick
Magic Coat

Vikavolt [Akira Otoishi] (Male)
WIP
Types: Bug/Electric
Electric: STAB; immune to paralysis status.
Abilities:
Levitate
(Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, granting the Hovering status. Ground moves can still hit.
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP
SpA: 7 [+]
Spe: 37[-]
Attacks:
Air Slash
Charge
Vice Grip
String Shot
Mud Slap
Bite
Bug Bite
Spark
Iron Defense
Guillotine
Discharge
Acrobatics
Crunch
X-Scissor
Bug Buzz
Dig
Zap Cannon
Agility
Harden
Electroweb
Mud Shot
Endure
Protect
Thunder
Charge Beam
Solar Beam
Hyper Beam
Flash Cannon
Sky Drop
Hidden Power [Water]
Volt Switch
Energy Ball
Roost
Rest
Double Tean
Light Screen
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Poison Jab
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Snore
Laser Focus

Armaldo [Kars] (Male)
WIP
Types: Rock/Bug
Rock: STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Detect, Quick Guard, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Reflect, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduces Base Attack Power of all incoming special attacks by three (3) during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Abilities:
Battle Armor
(Passive) This Pokemon's thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Swift Swim (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.
Stats:
HP
Spe: 39 [-]
Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Mud Sport
Water Gun
Fury Cutter
Smack Down
Metal Claw
Ancient Power
Bug Bite
Slash
Crush Claw
Brine
X-Scissor
Rock Blast
Protect
Aqua Jet
Knock Off
Rapid Spin
Sand Attack
Screech
Swords Dance
Iron Defense
Curse
Cross Poison
Protect
Toxic
Rock Tomb
Sandstorm
Endure
Aerial Ace
Brutal Swing
Sleep Talk
Giga Impact
Brick Break
Bulldoze
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Liquidation
Earth Power
Low Kick
Mud Slap
Block
Stealth Rock
Iron Tail
Ancient Power
Superpower

Heracross [Noriaki Kakyoin] (Male)
WIP
Types: Bug/Fighting
Fighting: ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw.
Abilities:
Swarm
(Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Guts (Passive) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Moxie (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its Attack (and adjust the natural stage) by one (1) stage.
Skill Link (Passive) (Mega) This Pokemon's skillful aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Stats:
HP
Spe: 85
Stats:
HP
Atk: 9 [+]
Spe: 75
Attacks:
Pin Missile
Arm Thrust
Bullet Seed
Night Slash
Tackle
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
Feint
Aerial Ace
Chip Away
Counter
Fury Attack
Brick Break
Close Combat
Megahorn
Feint
Bide
Focus Punch
Flail
Pursuit
Rock Blast
Revenge
Double-Edge
Protect
Rock Slide
Rock Tomb
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Substitute
Shadow Claw
Bulk Up
Knock Off
Sleep Talk
Mimic
Counter
Fury Cutter
Vacuum Wave
Bug Bite
Low Kick
Throat Chop

Last edited:
even more bugges

Crustle (Toyohiro Kanedaichi) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Rock
Rock: STAB; Adds an additional level of Priority (+0 to +1, +3 to +4 etc.) on attacks that increase only defense, special defense, or prevent damage (Full list: Acid Armor, Amnesia, Barrier, Cosmic Power, Defense Curl, Detect, Quick Guard, Harden, Iron Defense, Light Screen, Reflect, Stockpile, Wide Guard, Withdraw). Reduces Base Attack Power of all incoming special attacks by three (3) during Sandstorm, immune to Sandstorm damage. Ignores Arena restrictions on Rock attacks requiring an external rock source.
Abilities:
Sturdy (Passive) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Shell Armor (Passive) This Pokemon's thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) By default the Pokemon loosens its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a physical attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense by one (1) stage for each hit and increasing their Speed by two (2) stages for each hit. When toggled, no effect.
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 SpA)
Stats:
Def: 6 [+]
Spe: 45
Attacks:
Shell Smash
Fury Cutter
Rock Blast
Withdraw
Sand Attack
Faint Attack
Smack Down
Rock Polish
Bug Bite
Stealth Rock
Rock Wrecker
Block
Endure
Night Slash
Counter
Sand Tomb
Spikes
Dig
Rock Tomb
Sandstorm
Aerial Ace
Earthquake
Shadow Claw
Poison Jab
X-Scissor
Knock Off

Araquanid (Caesar A. Zeppeli) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Water
Abilities:
Water Bubble (Passive) This Pokémon is protected by a bubble of water which makes it immune to the Burn status and shifts Fire-type moves to their next level of resistance (e.g. ×2 -> ×1, ×1 -> ×0.5). Furthermore, the bubble helps strengthen its Water-type attacks, doubling their BAP.
Water Absorb (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done.
Stats:
SpA: 2
Spe: 36 [-]
Base Rank Total: 18
Attacks:
Wide Guard
Soak
Water Sport
Bubble
Infestation
Spider Web
Bug Bite
Bubble Beam
Bite
Aqua Ring
Leech Life
Crunch
Liquidation
Mirror Coat
Aurora Beam
Power Split
Spit Up
Sticky Web
Stockpile
Protect
Waterfall
Lunge
Poison Jab
Reflect
Facade
Return
Frustration
Scald
Ice Beam
Magic Coat
Iron Defense
Laser Focus

Galvantula (Joseph Joestar) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Electric
Electric: STAB; immune to paralysis status.
Abilities:
Compoundeyes (Passive) This Pokemon's complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve (Passive) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Swarm (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1Atk)
Stats:
SpA: 5 [+]
Spe: 108
Attacks:
Sticky Web
String Shot
Absorb
Leech Life
Spider Web
Thunder Wave
Screech
Fury Cutter
Electroweb
Bug Bite
Gastro Acid
Bug Buzz
Signal Beam
Disable
Cross Poison
Feint Attack
Lunge
Pin Missile
Protect
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Energy Ball
Struggle Bug
Charge Beam
Bounce
Giga Drain

Ariados (Lisa Lisa) [Female]
WIP
Types: Bug/Poison
Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Abilities:
Swarm (Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Insomnia (Passive) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Insomnia also has Vital Spirit, its Attack and BRT are increased by one (1) Rank and its accuracy is raised by one (1) stage permanently.
Sniper (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +6 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Stats:
Base Rank Total: 17
Attacks:
Venom Drench
Fell Stinger
Bug Bite
Swords Dance
Focus Energy
Poison Sting
String Shot
Scary Face
Constrict
Leech Life
Absorb
Infestation
Night Shade
Shadow Sneak
Fury Swipes
Sucker Punch
Agility
Cross Poison
Psychic
Megahorn
Electroweb
Night Slash
Disable
Twineedle
Endure
Venoshock
X-Scissor
Smart Strike
Solarbeam
Dig
Endure
Bounce

Wormadam (Iggy) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Ground
Ground: STAB; immune to Sandstorm. Ignores Arena restrictions on Dig and Seismic Attacks for Arenas in which any land mass exists, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities:
Anticipation (Passive) This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduces the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Self-Destruct, and Explosion by two (2).
Overcoat (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. The Pokemon is also immune to moves tagged as #Powder. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather, or powder attacks by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
Spe: 31 [-]
Attacks:
Quiver Dance
Sucker Punch
Protect
Tackle
Bug Bite
Hidden Power (Electric)
Confusion
Fissure
Bug Buzz
Earthquake
Dig
Bulldoze
Toxic
Venoshock
Giga Impact
Psych Up
Rest
Struggle Bug
Infestation
Rock Tomb
Earth Power
Signal Beam
Stealth Rock
Sleep Talk
Endeavor
Mud Slap
Rollout
Electroweb
Snore
String Shot

Forretress (Tamami Kobayashi) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Steel
Abilities:
Sturdy (Passive) This Pokemon's body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Overcoat (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. The Pokemon is also immune to moves tagged as #Powder. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather, or powder attacks by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Spe, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
Def: 7 [+]
Attacks:
Heavy Slam
Zap Cannon
Magnet Rise
Autotomize
Mirror Shot
Tackle
Protect
Self-Destruct
Bug Bite
Take Down
Rapid Spin
Bide
Payback
Natural Gift
Spikes
Iron Defense
Explosion
Sand Tomb
Power Trick
Pin Missile
Reflect
Pain Split
Counter
Endure
Revenge
Stealth Rock
Toxic Spikes
Protect
Earthquake
Gyro Ball
Struggle Bug
Rock Slide
Drill Run
Sleep Talk
Block
Gravity

Ribombee (Aya Tsuji) [Female]
WIP
Types: Bug/Fairy
Fairy: STAB; The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).
Abilities:
Honey Gather (Passive) This Pokemon emits a scent of sweet honey that lowers all foes' Evasion by one (1) Stage.
Shield Dust (Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that reduces the Effect Chance of incoming attacks to 0%. This prevents such things as Burns from Flamethrower from occuring.
Sweet Veil (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon creates a mystical veil on the battlefield that prevents the Pokemon and all allies from being put to sleep.
Stats:
Spe: 124
Attacks:
Pollen Puff
Absorb
Fairy Wind
Stun Spore
Struggle Bug
Silver Wind
Draining Kiss
Sweet Scent
Bug Buzz
Dazzling Gleam
Quiver Dance
Moonblast
Powder
Sticky Web
Skill Swap
Baton Pass
Protect
Solarbeam
Infestation
Light Screen
Reflect
Leech Life
Roost
U-Turn
Psychic
Tailwind

Silvally (Dio Brando) [Male]
(Normal)
(Bug)
WIP
Types: Normal
Normal: STAB; moves that match the Type (Normal, Ice, Grass, etc.) of the move used in the previous action cost 1 less energy.
Abilities:
RKS System (Passive) This Pokémon's type changes based on its held memory. This ability cannot be removed from the Pokémon or copied by any means.
Stats:
Spe: 95
Attacks:
Multi-Attack
Heal Block
Poison Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Tackle
Rage
Pursuit
Imprison
Aerial Ace
Crush Claw
Crunch
Tri-Attack
Punishment
Parting Shot
Protect
U-Turn
Toxic
Thunder Wave
Roar
Rock Slide
Flame Charge
X-Scissor
Surf
Explosion
Signal Beam
Iron Head
Magic Coat
Last Resort
Icy Wind
Zen Headbutt

Shuckle (Santana) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Rock
Abilities:
Gluttony (Passive) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat). It also regains three (3) HP per action when holding Leftovers.
Contrary (Toggle) (Hidden) (Unlocked) By default this Pokemon's unique structure reverses stat changes it receives in battle, from both its own attacks and those of other Pokemon. At the end of the round, stat changes will still increase/decrease toward 0. When toggled, it has no effect.
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Stats:
HP: 70
Atk: 1
Def: 11 [+]
SpA: 1
SpD: 10
Spe: 4 [-]
Attacks:
Sticky Web
Withdraw
Constrict
Bide
Rollout
Struggle Bug
Encore
Wrap
Safeguard
Rest
Rock Throw
Knock Off
Sand Tomb
Mud Slap
Final Gambit
Acupressure
Toxic
Protect
Endure
Infestation
Sandstorm

Yanmega (Narancia Ghirga) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug/Flying
Abilities:
Speed Boost (Passive) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Tinted Lens (Passive) When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resistance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Frisk (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases or decreases in damage, BAP and STAB from the opponent's item. This will not block the increase in BAP moves like Acrobatics and Knock Off that incur when an item is or isn't held. Item-Based increase in ranks (Such as from Rare Candy) are not negated by Frisk. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Stats:
Spe: 95
Attacks:
Bug Buzz
Air Slash
Night Slash
Bug Bite
Tackle
Foresight
Quick Attack
Double Team
Sonic Boom
Hypnosis
Detect
Supersonic
Ancient Power
Feint
Leech Life
Silver Wind
Signal Beam
Whirlwind
Reversal
Protect
Endure
Hidden Power [Electric]
Roost
Defog
U-Turn
Solar Beam
Air Cutter
Giga Drain
Roost
Tailwind

Burmy (Wamuu) [Male]
WIP
Types: Bug
Abilities:
Shed Skin (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Stats:
SpA: 3 [+]
Spe: 36
Base Rank Total: 12
Attacks:
Protect
Tackle
Bug Bite
Hidden Power (Water)
Electroweb
Snore
String Shot

Venipede (Pannacotta Fugo) [Male]
WIP
Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double. Command Type: Type Exclusive | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 5 | Priority: 0 | CT: None
Abilities:
Poison Point (Toggle) By default, this Pokemon's spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When toggled, this Pokemon's natural toxins are more potent. As a result, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison instead (with the same chance of effect). If Poison Point is toggled and Poison Touch is on its default effect, the Pokemon's contact attacks will inflict Toxic Poison.
Swarm (Passive) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 3. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 9, X-Scissor from 8 to 11)
Speed Boost (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).
Stats:
Atk: 3 [+]
Spe: 57
Base Rank Total: 14
Attacks:
Defense Curl
Rollout
Poison Sting
Screech
Pursuit
Protect
Poison Tail
Bug Bite
Pin Missile
Spikes
Take Down
Toxic Spikes
Twineedle
Protect
Venoshock
Payback
Infestation
Poison Jab

Weedle (Giorno Giovanna) [Male]
WIP
Abilities:
Shield Dust (Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that reduces the Effect Chance of incoming attacks to 0%. This prevents such things as Burns from Flamethrower from occurring.
Run Away (Passive) (Hidden) (Unlocked) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Stats:
Atk: 3 [+]
SpA: 0 [-]
SpD: 1
Spe: 50
Base Rank Total: 10
MC: 9
Attacks:
Poison Sting
String Shot
Bug Bite
Electroweb

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)