Sports Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread

Will Ospreay vs. Bryan Danielson from AEW Dynasty last night is a MUST WATCH match.

Match of the decade-type stuff.
it is on youtube rn (will obv be taken down soon) in FULL (well no entrances) but for those who can't get the show/who see this soonish - or get lucky if it slips through the cracks.

one of the most impressive matches i've seen in years --- not taking anything away from the many great matches we've seen both recently and in years past but HOLY HELL.
Ospreay & Danielson went out to prove this was a "Best of their eras" bout (whether you put em 1 or top __ they're in those spots) and proved it tonight.

Edit* As a Swerve & Cody head [and lowkey Gunther too cus he's set to go to WHC route and BETTER BE CHAMP within this calendar year] I'm eating good rn lol.

Edit edit* I grew up on Jericho finally hitting his character stride late WCW (as a young youngin and then experienced his whole WWF/E run) that said he REALLY should take a break - no hate, just go away for awhile and let people notice then come back.
What happened? in WWE Jericho was so well in tune with "Okay time to go away awhile - come back and become one the biggest stars and a refreshed character again" (Perhaps it was as simple as establishing Fozzy or whatever but sheesh...)
Also we done the whole Hook losing the FTW title thing before.... (but I will give kudos he's at least featured consistently now)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)