Media Post your bad anime recommendations

Anime De Training! EX. It’s a series of anime shorts of nothing but anime girls teaching you basic exercises. They also talk to the camera like Dora The Explorer for some reason. I think it’s for the viewer to roleplay?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Komi-san. I tried to pull through the manga like a year ago and I just couldn't do it man. I pray that I never have to grasp first-hand how completely and utterly devoid of joy one's life must be to be able to find enjoyment in this sterile, saccharine slop

So I was talking to my good friend, let's call them Pyra fan 96, and they were looking for an anime recommendation. The thing is they only like bad anime and I don't know any so I need your help to find some garbage anime.
It's kinda gross but watch the Eng dub of an old anime movie called "Dark Cat" I promise your friend will love it

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Worst anime by far? School Days

1667598200117.png

Tokyo Ghoul √A, original was good until you read the manga and saw that it cut out a bunch of shit and then altered stuff towards the end as well. Root A tho has like a completely original main storyline that's honestly shite, with some actual non-filler stuff sprinkled inbetween, and an even worse ending.
Is it a bad anime? yes. Tokyo Ghoul:re especially, but worst of all time? NOT EVEN CLOSE

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)