Media Post your bad anime recommendations

So I was talking to my good friend, let's call them Pyra fan 96, and they were looking for an anime recommendation. The thing is they only like bad anime and I don't know any so I need your help to find some garbage anime.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
no game no life

it has a decent amount of intelligence, but constantly pours fanservice and euphemisms down your throat. its a very particular kind of isekai; i like the premise, and if there were less sexualization itd be closer to top tier

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Tokyo Ghoul √A, original was good until you read the manga and saw that it cut out a bunch of shit and then altered stuff towards the end as well. Root A tho has like a completely original main storyline that's honestly shite, with some actual non-filler stuff sprinkled inbetween, and an even worse ending.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ben-to is pretty funny, basically people just get into brutal brawls in the grocery store for discount bento. the plot is ridiculous and its not an objectively good show but its fun to watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)