post in this thread when you're bored in class

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
When I was goofing off on PS during class, I would name the Pokemon on my team after the key terms in the notes. And then every time I switched one in, I would be reminded of the key term and then review it in my head. Good way to study and goof off at the same time!!!

nya

<3
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributor
PS Admin
Hi, I'm bored in class

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how many chants Hildegard von Bingen wrote? Also could someone write like 500 words or so for me about the differences between popular and classical music as discussed on pages 6-8 of the textbook?

If you could get back to me in like 90 minutes or so that'd be great, tysm!

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Hi, I'm bored in class

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know how many chants Hildegard von Bingen wrote? Also could someone write like 500 words or so for me about the differences between popular and classical music as discussed on pages 6-8 of the textbook?

If you could get back to me in like 90 minutes or so that'd be great, tysm!
i think i have the wrong textbook, it just looks like pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio’s ass?

82C95A6E-720B-43D7-B273-FBE1494A7FA7.jpeg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)