Programming PokeTweet for Android - Gen 1 to 3 transfer tool

Available through Google Play is a new SAV editing tool for generations 1 to 3.
Works using the codebase for the editor I released on this thread, which will been rebranded as PokeTweet Editor in light of the compatibility.

Download here

Playing Pokemon on your phone or PC but your friend is using a different emulator? Now you can connect with PokéTweet! Trading Pokemon across emulators is now as simple as sending a tweet.

Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald are all supported. PokéTweet features:

Auto-conversion of Pokemon across generations, e.g. Red to FireRed.
Upload Pokémon as tweets directly from emulator .SAV files.
Download any Pokemon found in your Twitter timeline, even your friends’ tweets.
One-click edit actions to level up your Pokemon, maximise their stats or make them shiny!
No need to worry about stats, IVs, EVs, Nature, Caught Data etc. All details are handled behind-the-scenes for easy organisation.
Inject downloaded or edited Pokemon directly into your .SAV file.
Passwords are exchangeable with PokéTweet PC and Mac edition for fine-tuned editing.

Bug reports, feature suggestions and general feedback is much appreciated.

Please note the tool may be too simple for the Smogon community, it has been developed for users who just want to play the game and transfer Pokemon across their saves without full-scale editing provided by PC based software such as Poketweet Editor.

Which screen are you on - Twitter or Settings?

I need to make this clearer n the app, but the Twitter screen is for viewing Pokemon you or a friend have already tweeted.

The password entry screen is for Pokemon from the web-based editor or copy-pasted, such as this one:

Code:
4KfcBKpFdTvF08nBzL//AAAAAgK74Nns/wAAAI5MAACUAY0A0BITAP//AABDAVsBOgBXAAggEBAGAAD8/AAAAAAAAAAASK0gnvbvJwCACAA=
If you're reading this on a phone, try copy-pasting that into the box and tap OK.

Last edited:
Ooooh alright, thank you. Is there a way to modify natures and ivs for certain hidden powers? I haven't found a place for it.

Ooooh alright, thank you. Is there a way to modify natures and ivs for certain hidden powers? I haven't found a place for it.
Hidden Power is entirely independent of nature.
It wouldn't make sense to implement Hidden Power changing without also implementing IV editing since the only users who care about Hidden power would also care about editing items, nature, ability etc. as well, which would be a big task.
If there's enough demand, I could expand the app to provide the editing features providing by apps like A-Save and PokeTweet PC Editor.

Yeah editing like that is what i was looking for, i was just asking if it was in the app
I'm working on an editor screen that will allow editing of IVs, EVs, personality value, held item etc.
Expect a release through the Android store this week (app will remain free and no ads).

Available now on Google Play: Version 1.1

• Full editing of IVs, EVs etc.
  • RNG for Generation 3 methods 1, 2, 4 and GC.
  • Offline Mode for users without Twitter.

wow this is amazing!! just what i was lookig for, but two things, why tweet? I say this because i dont way to make an account on tweet jajaja. The othr es, could you please make this apk for android 2.1? is this possible or so much difficult?? thanks in advance

I don't get guys like this one, who actually manages to make an app no one else bothers with (seriously, why no one cares about editing saves from the phone now that everything is done from the phone?), but then just ends up being this... mess. Some of the most important editing features, like gender and nature, are missing altogether. The interface is confusing and looks like an alpha version rather than "1.2", which is the latest version of this dead project. And of course this oddball of an app wouldn't be complete without some asinine and useless feature, which in this case is Twitter integration... Right, because sharing hacked pokemon over Twitter of all things is more important than being able to actually use the editor to change natures.

However, 5 years later this still is the only pokemon save editor for mobile, so there's that. And at the very least it can be used to max those pesky IVs, so I give credit where credit is due. I still don't get why no one else is interested in making a more decent mobile save editor tho.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't get guys like this one, who actually manages to make an app no one else bothers with (seriously, why no one cares about editing saves from the phone now that everything is done from the phone?), but then just ends up being this... mess. Some of the most important editing features, like gender and nature, are missing altogether. The interface is confusing and looks like an alpha version rather than "1.2", which is the latest version of this dead project. And of course this oddball of an app wouldn't be complete without some asinine and useless feature, which in this case is Twitter integration... Right, because sharing hacked pokemon over Twitter of all things is more important than being able to actually use the editor to change natures.

However, 5 years later this still is the only pokemon save editor for mobile, so there's that. And at the very least it can be used to max those pesky IVs, so I give credit where credit is due. I still don't get why no one else is interested in making a more decent mobile save editor tho.
I know of someone who seems interested :blobthinking:

I know of someone who seems interested :blobthinking:
I only know very basic programming, and I may have seemed like a jerk but I'm actually thankful this exists. It just seems odd to me that the only capable person who bothered to make an app like this left it in such a messy and unfinished state, and that it's the only one there is. I don't make apps (nor have the time to learn how to), but when I start something I try to make it functional and presentable, specially if I'm going to release it to the public. And it just feels weird that there's so many good PC tools for save and rom editing but for mobile there's only this one, now that there's phone apps for pretty much everything.

Oh well, I'm just some random guy complaining on the internet about a menial thing that actually doesn't bother me that much and not contributing anything useful... I guess I just wanted to vent a bit after savescumming for natures on Fire Red.

Available through Google Play is a new SAV editing tool for generations 1 to 3.
Works using the codebase for the editor I released on this thread, which will been rebranded as PokeTweet Editor in light of the compatibility.

Download here

Playing Pokemon on your phone or PC but your friend is using a different emulator? Now you can connect with PokéTweet! Trading Pokemon across emulators is now as simple as sending a tweet.

Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald are all supported. PokéTweet features:

Auto-conversion of Pokemon across generations, e.g. Red to FireRed.
Upload Pokémon as tweets directly from emulator .SAV files.
Download any Pokemon found in your Twitter timeline, even your friends’ tweets.
One-click edit actions to level up your Pokemon, maximise their stats or make them shiny!
No need to worry about stats, IVs, EVs, Nature, Caught Data etc. All details are handled behind-the-scenes for easy organisation.
Inject downloaded or edited Pokemon directly into your .SAV file.
Passwords are exchangeable with PokéTweet PC and Mac edition for fine-tuned editing.

Bug reports, feature suggestions and general feedback is much appreciated.

Please note the tool may be too simple for the Smogon community, it has been developed for users who just want to play the game and transfer Pokemon across their saves without full-scale editing provided by PC based software such as Poketweet Editor.

It used to work for me but now it doesn't, any kind of file just fails

I only know very basic programming, and I may have seemed like a jerk but I'm actually thankful this exists. It just seems odd to me that the only capable person who bothered to make an app like this left it in such a messy and unfinished state, and that it's the only one there is. I don't make apps (nor have the time to learn how to), but when I start something I try to make it functional and presentable, specially if I'm going to release it to the public. And it just feels weird that there's so many good PC tools for save and rom editing but for mobile there's only this one, now that there's phone apps for pretty much everything.

Oh well, I'm just some random guy complaining on the internet about a menial thing that actually doesn't bother me that much and not contributing anything useful... I guess I just wanted to vent a bit after savescumming for natures on Fire Red.
There's this new app called PKHex Mobile but you have to build it on your PC first but it does enable editing your mons like your on showdown. I have been using the app for a while since PokeTweet isn't compatible with Android 10 and the only downside I've experienced is having to copy then paste the save file I want to edit from my emulator's save folder to the app's save folder. But editing your mons through text using pokemon showdown format is very helpful. It also generates the IVs necessary for the type of Hidden Power you put in their moveset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)