Resource Pokemon Team Analyzer

Pokemon Teamalyzer

Teambuilding is one of the core features of competitive Pokemon, but it can be extremely daunting, especially for newcomers, to create effective teams or identify what weaknesses even a good team possess. To help with this I have built a team analyzer which is more sophisticated than those found on other websites like Marriland. It takes into account items and abilities that provide damage reduction or immunities and looks at your teams offensive type coverage. There are some more features to the app but it's easier to see it than for me to explain. Teams can be imported from Showdown exports in the text field at the top of the page.

Yes, I know it's quite ugly looking but it is functional. Mostly I developed this for myself, but I would be very happy if anyone else found it useful.

Special thanks to Austin and pre who look after the Smogon damage calc that this app relies on for calcs as well as Gabby Snyder for developing the team builder that inspired this one!

If you notice any bugs or issues please submit them here and I will look into them when I can.

Enjoy!

Looking for any advice for this new team im making, any changes that would make it better such as swapping in/out pokemon. Thank you!

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
-Play Rough
-Sucker Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Brick Break

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
-Earthquake
-Hidden Power Ice
-U-turn
-Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
-Leech Seed
-Spikes
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
-Recover
-Scald
-Baneful Bunker
-Toxic Spikes

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
-Pyro Ball
-Court Change
-High Jump Kick
-U-turn

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
Ability: Unburden
-Acrobatics
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)