1656431519550.png

1656431177640.png

1656431192445.png

bre.png

Ban-M2.png

ban2.png

alo2.png

Dust2.png

I know Pikafan2000 already has a project dedicated to this but, I didn't like some of the sprites so I made my own. Nothing super big, just upscaling the Sun & Moon sprites.

My Sprites Vs. SM Sprites
Ari.png

eel.png

honch.png

It's only three of my favorites right now, but I'll post some more later (requests available). Again I know Pikafan2000 has a project for this but I just "fixed" some of the sprites I didn't like. You should give him and his team some love here.

Last edited:

Runo

Almost time to rest
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
3 New Sprites are here.
Greninja's a little bit weird, that's because the scaling made it's head and appendages look really large. You might also notice that one of the arms isn't in the right pose, it just made its hand look like a blob and I couldn't really accommodate it so I changed it altogether.

Maggie.png

Murk.png

Gren.png

Runo

Almost time to rest
Only 2 Today + Updates.
These were more or less necessitated since I needed them for a different project.
Glis.png

Yan.png

Update:
  • A full list of Sprites without the SM comparison is available at the first post.
  • Mismagius, Murkrow, and Greninja had their sprites edited to have a Black outline like the rest of the sprites.
  • Ariados received a slight contrast decrease.

Runo

Almost time to rest
well I was gonna do regular Banette as apart of this set, but it started to look weird so I scrapped it.
it's going to be in the next set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)