Pokemon Showdown Ladder Speedruns!

huh.. i'm posting it and compressing it (bc that thing is in 1080 144fps wtf)... but i've already beat that run with a SUB 10 LOL

• Haha
Reactions: eu
I recently did a "speedrun" to the top 10 of DOU ladder and thought it might be fun to share here.

I guess I broke a couple of the established rules (and made up some of my own) but I thought i would share this here because it was a lot of fun and someone might get a kick out of it! The major differences I did seemed to playing one game at a time & only counting time in battle.Wouldn't consider this an official submission for anything, just thought someone here might enjoy.
Also, next time I guess I should use a running timer but I just measured off the Youtube time lmao.

I was doing the CLC challenge in 1v1 and thought : "Why not trying to speedrun it ?"
With these speedruns i did pretty good scores at CLC but not good speedruns (25/30 minutes)
But i tried once again, and did 12 minutes for 1500 (almost WR!), with silvally AND A LOT OF HAXX LMAO
It's only for fun, it's not a PB or anything

• Haha
Reactions: eu

New World Record for Gen 8 Random Battles - 11:17

This happened live on my stream, and it was the last run of the night.

Still can't get over the fact that I got the WR even though I wasted time responding to a salty kid on the ladder LMAO

New username entered at the start of the video, followed by checking the ranking. Run starts at 0:36.

RL

Cramorant Enjoyer
is a Pre-Contributor

New World Record for Gen 8 Random Battles - 11:17

This happened live on my stream, and it was the last run of the night.

Still can't get over the fact that I got the WR even though I wasted time responding to a salty kid on the ladder LMAO

New username entered at the start of the video, followed by checking the ranking. Run starts at 0:36.
Verified and retimed for a 11:16:23 gz

I was doing some speedrun, because it was been a while, and i should have gotten WR with this (1300 run 1v1)
but i didn't do /rank when starting the record, only some frames before so what should we do ?
The run start a 0:08 and ends at 3:28 (the rest is a try for 1500)
ChoccyMilk O-o Time to beat me again !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)