Pokemon Showdown LA Story

I think Obi was the one I was thinking of actually, because I remember skarm's warstory and how he was removed from the site. I guess my memory was a little off though. Anyway, good to know zerowing's up. Awesome warstory by the way, can't believe I didn't mention that.

How did the final match go down?
I used a giant Explosion followed by a Mega Punch!

hahaha

awesome job PBB/ZeroWing/BKK/others!

someone had better bring a camera to NYC.

:) CONGRATS ALL WHO MADE IT ! Man i wish i drove down :( i was one of the online picks too i honsetly hate myself for not making it i would torn some ds up snitches.. good luck again and beat those japs lol

Why did you enter the Pokémon Video Game Showdown?
I entered the tournament because I wanted to get another Wii.

Spoiled kid. =(

Awesome warstory.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Holy shit! The clownquaza shirt! I was wondering what happened to that pic (anyone still have it?).

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well good work Paul! You have defeated the Vigilantes and still somehow are getting a trip to Orlando despite losing! I'll assume the two finalists, or semi finalists, or whatever get to go, but that's awesome. You'd best win btw.

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
my pictures

Palkia

Dialga

Cosplayers:

Rocket Grunt and Giovanni

Shiny Umbreon

Eevee

Not Cosplayers:

Zerowing

Omega Donut

Inside:

BKK says this picture doesn't contain enough of his hair so he doesn't want it shown, because he takes an hour a day to style his hair.

yamipoli is embarrassed of being seen in the company of vigilantes on smogon? >:

(this is directly after showdown when we all went to get eats at the mcdonalds inside the science center. i gots myself a man and a woman in this pic.)

*is sad that none of the pictures i or bkk was in got shared, except for that little bit of my face in the pic with syberia*

yamipoli

the only person more obsessive than jumpman
is an Artist Alumnus
*is sad that none of the pictures i or bkk was in got shared, except for that little bit of my face in the pic with syberia*
I didn't want the thread to become "my super vacation photo album" so I didn't post anything besides Showdown-related pictures. After I sort through the 1100 photos I took maybe I will make a thread about that?

Nice pix. ZeroWing looks really familair even though i know I haven't seen him. Nobody lives this far out in Va. =p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)