Pokemon Merchandise thread

Sitting cuties gen 4 hit the Japanese pokemon centers this week
The gall of them to make a Bastiodon sitting cutie but not a Torterra one

Jokes aside I'm definitely getting Turtwig and Piplup, maybe Shaymin and Pachirisu too (and Probopass for the lols)

The ones they chose here are definitely odd but I think that makes it better. Although, why no Starly member? Why does Gastrodon get 3 plushes, when you could've just done Pink Shellos and Green Gastrodon?

Also, isn't the Arceus Cutie a pre-order bonus? I could've sworn it was

The gall of them to make a Bastiodon sitting cutie but not a Torterra one

Jokes aside I'm definitely getting Turtwig and Piplup, maybe Shaymin and Pachirisu too (and Probopass for the lols)

The ones they chose here are definitely odd but I think that makes it better. Although, why no Starly member? Why does Gastrodon get 3 plushes, when you could've just done Pink Shellos and Green Gastrodon?

Also, isn't the Arceus Cutie a pre-order bonus? I could've sworn it was
They made one of every pokemon, the image just displays a handful of them.
https://www.pokemoncenter-online.co...rd=Pokemon_fit_第5弾&pc_top=banner&banner=fit05

They get all the big forms for that generation.

Arceus seems to have just been a normal plush

They made one of every pokemon, the image just displays a handful of them.
https://www.pokemoncenter-online.com/?main_page=product_list&sort=new&keyword=Pokemon_fit_第5弾&pc_top=banner&banner=fit05

Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.48.47 PM.png

Ah...this is glorious! My beautiful turtle boy!
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 8.50.06 PM.png

This almost have me a heart attack, I legit thought they didn't make one for Staraptor for some reason. Turn's out he's just sold out

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor

Glad to see they did Overcast Cherrim.

And though I suspected they wouldn't do it, sad to see the Hippopotus family only got the male coloring and Combee only got the female. Yeah, obviously they weren't going to do slight gender differences, but I feel that both of these cases are pretty special: The Hippopotus family's gender difference is pretty noticeable. Meanwhile for Combee, since only females could evolve, there's plenty of stories surrounding the frustration of trying to fine a female or someone training a male not realizing it'll never evolve.

Huh, so Staraptor, Drapion, Gliscor, & Sky-Shaymin are already sold out. Like, I guess I'm not surprised, though at the same time they also weren't the first few I think would be sold out. Makes me wonder if maybe they didn't make as many of them (which would be a silly thing for them to do for Staraptor).

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Okay, gonna need someone to make a video where they take this image, slowly zoom in onto its face, while this play the entire time. No jump scares, just keeps zooming in until you can only see the eyes.
Then have the screen go black except for only the eyes.
Then have the whites of the eyes go black just leaving the iris & pupils.
Have the camera zoom in a bit more to have the iris filling the screen. Then have them fade to black.
Video ends a few seconds later.

I'd wager a guess that if they're making merch out of it, that this is a bit of a universal dracovish experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)