SPOILERS! Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee Datamine Info

So applying Candy is also a slog fest. I get flashbacks to the Gen I Game Corner and buying Coins for Porygon...
It looks like they stocked up/hacked max candies to test the limit, my impression is that normally you’ll just use them as you acquire them throughout the game at a more spread out pace (eg if you’re raising a Pidgey, you’ll catch any Pidgey you run into, then next time you hit a Pokémon center you’ll cash them all in and use all the candy at once). I also doubt it’s expected that you’ll max out all or even most of your stats - since in-game is basically all about hitting first with appropriate coverage, I imagine most people will just concentrate on Speed and the relevant attacking stat and not bother with defensive stats much. You’ll only have to do that button-mashing slog if you’re really committed to grinding out all 1200 AVs, which since there’s no online play seems pointless.

FeelsBadMan, not even in a game literally dedicated to him Pikachu manages to not suck.
All hail our lord and savior Eevee
Well, that's not entirely fair. In a competitive format this game wasn't designed for? Sure.

But in the actual game itself where the real goal is to move quickly and knock out the opponent as fast as possible? Pikachu's boosted stats and moves seem to be doing just fine.

Well, that's not entirely fair. In a competitive format this game wasn't designed for? Sure.

But in the actual game itself where the real goal is to move quickly and knock out the opponent as fast as possible? Pikachu's boosted stats and moves seem to be doing just fine.
I know, I was just making a meme there.

I bought Let's Go Eevee anyway cause I had enough of Pikachu for a lifetime, and I can't wait to VEEVEE my way to victory :D

I am going with Let’s Go Pikachu personally. If I play competitive for this game it certainly won’t be on the cartridge (No Battle Spot + Friend List needed + Candy Mechanics + Barely Enough Free Time = Not a Chance) and Pikachu is the superior in game choice anyways. 120 Speed Tier in Kanto is really good for a starter out the gate along with his Water/Flying coverage.

spatula

I LOVE CHIPFLAVOUR
is a Tiering Contributor
I am going with Let’s Go Pikachu personally. If I play competitive for this game it certainly won’t be on the cartridge (No Battle Spot + Friend List needed + Candy Mechanics + Barely Enough Free Time = Not a Chance) and Pikachu is the superior in game choice anyways. 120 Speed Tier in Kanto is really good for a starter out the gate along with his Water/Flying coverage.
You can play on the nexus server. It's surprisingly fairly active most of the day

Looks like prediction on Meltan/Melmetal weren't too off.

Magnet Pull makes perfect sense, so does Iron Fist.
Makes me wonder if the signature move of Melmetal gets Iron Fist bonus, most likely could.

Slow, strong and bulky, and mono steel: that thing makes Registeel look like a novice...
According to Serebii the move does get iron fist buff

Yeah i’ve heard about it and I’ve already seen preliminary usage states. Eevee on 50% of teams. Lol

Can’t wait to see how what potential Smogon ladder looks like.
Has there been a definitive guide on the preferred nature for Eevee? I keep seeing different natures... Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Sassy.... which is the best?

Has there been a definitive guide on the preferred nature for Eevee? I keep seeing different natures... Jolly, Timid, Bold, Calm, Sassy.... which is the best?
+Speed allows Eevee to speed tie for Sappy Seed (to not be blocked by sub and to outspeed netural speed Venu)
I'd say jolly imo for Sizzle and Sappy damage on phys weak mons and more damage on subseed runs
bold & other defensive natures are nice for candyless but we know that candy meta exisits

Any information on the Pokeball Plus Mew yet? I would like to know if it's nature/IVs are set and if it can be Shiny. Also can one Pokeball Plus give each copy of the game a Mew or is it a one off gift?

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Ah I see it says may be infinite however I just watched a YT video of someone getting the Mew and he claimed he started another file and couldn't get another Mew. This sucks as it seems you cannot RS for a Nature. :/
Well, I assume you can SR the gift but thats the only mew you get. The Infinite probably means it's a never-ending event, meaning that with every purchased pokeball plus there is 1 mew until they stop producing the pokeball plus.

Ah I see it says may be infinite however I just watched a YT video of someone getting the Mew and he claimed he started another file and couldn't get another Mew. This sucks as it seems you cannot RS for a Nature. :/
Likely because they don't know how many Poke Ball Plus they'll actually sell in the time period before discontinuing the event. I think it works like the serial code events, but with the Poke Ball Plus' info acting as the serial code so players can't just redeem the event over and over. (at least not without buying another Poke Ball Plus)

Well, I assume you can SR the gift but thats the only mew you get. The Infinite probably means it's a never-ending event, meaning that with every purchased pokeball plus there is 1 mew until they stop producing the pokeball plus.
Likely because they don't know how many Poke Ball Plus they'll actually sell in the time period before discontinuing the event. I think it works like the serial code events, but with the Poke Ball Plus' info acting as the serial code so players can't just redeem the event over and over. (at least not without buying another Poke Ball Plus)
I see.

The reason I mentioned not being able to SR for the Nature is because in the videos popping up you save to get the Mew and it gets added straight to your Pokemon Box. There doesn't seem to be a gift man to collect from. :/

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
(A lot to catch-up on, maybe I should re-think my posting schedule...)

Meltan doesn't have an evolution listed in the moveset list, so it may be a special event/form change that makes Melmetal.
No (Toxic) Spikes, Dragon Dance, Sleep Talk Snorlax, Curse, Rapid Spin(!) and more if the leak is correct
They already said Meltan can only be evolved in GO, which is stupid as it means the only reason you'd transfer over a Meltan is just for Dex completion (is Meltan & Melmetal even in the dex?).

And those are odd exclusions, especially Rapid Spin because not there's nothing to stop Stealth Rocks. Makes me wonder if the inclusion of Stealth Rocks was a mistake, entry hazards didn't exist in Gen I. *shrugs*

Also, the few things that get Helping Hand here are not technically new, but were previously only obtainable as XD moves so I thought it was relevant to point them out.
Maybe they should consider doing that more with past Pokemon who has special moves. Obviously I'm not talking about letting Rayquaza having V-Create or Lugia having Psycho Boost, but there were other moves certain Pokemon learned via the Colosseum games and plenty of miscellaneous event giveaways. Add those special moves to the Pokemon's movepool (be it level-up or Egg move) next gen so you don't got to worry about whether it's legal or not. As for notable new moves that catch my eye:

Beedrill - Outrage (Mega Beedrill dragon killer?)
Golbat - Crunch (IT DIDN'T ALREADY LEARN THIS? IT'S A VAMPIRE BAT!)
Parasect - Sleep Powder (it has Spore... )
Arcanine - Play Rough (let it be known Arcanine got the strong physical Fairy-type move before Xerneas, Tapu Koko, and Tapu Bulu)
Poliwrath - Superpower (wait, this is a Tutor move, how did Poliwrath not already get this?)
Farfetch'd - Razor Leaf (for some reason this just makes me laugh, lol)
Electrode - Thunder Shock (WOW, I didn't realize Voltorb family's didn't get an Electric-type move in their level-up movepool until Gen III...)
Exeggutor (both) - Power Whip (GF, if you want Exeggutor to be a Physical attacker then swap its Attack and Special Attack already (and also give it Zen Headbutt so it has a Physical Psychic-type move))
Lickitung - Acid (Eww... actually, giving it Gastro Acid would probably be more useful to it)
Pinsir - Helping Hand & Outrage (YOU DIDN'T GIVE PINSIR ANY FLYING-TYPE MOVES! At least give it Aerial Ace!)
Eevee - Pay Day (wait, what? Why?)

List of moves that aren't in the Level-Up/TMs: https://pastebin.com/v9cuj21J
Struggle (So what happens when a Pokemon runs out of PP?)
Conversion 2 (F.U. Porgyon)
Mach Punch (F.U. Hitmonchan)
Spikes/Toxic Spikes/Sticky Web (you got rid of all entry hazards except the worst one, WTF GF?)
Bone Rush (F.U. Cubone family)
Giga Drain (aww, I was hoping they'd increased it to 100 Power)
Attract/Captivate (so this means there's no Infatuation status ailment in the game)
Return (because we wouldn't want the Starter Pikachu and Eevee not feel special, Arceus forbid)
Heal Bell/Aromatherapy/Refresh (and outside of items there's no status ailment healing)
Baton Pass (good thing Teleport was changed)
Extreme Speed (wha? But this is like Arcanine's spiritual Signature move!)
Ancient Power (F.U. Omanyte family)
Endeavor (RIP F.E.A.R. Rattata)
Frenzy Plant/Blast Burn/Hydro Cannon (I'm sorry Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, but are your names Pikachu and Eevee? No, then no special moves for you!)
Poison Fang (F.U. Zubat family and Ekans family... not that Poison Fang was strong to begin with but it was at least a Physical Poison-type move)
Icicle Spear (F.U. Cloyster and Alolan Sandslash)
Twister/Dragon Rush/Dragon Claw/Dragon Breath/Dragon Pulse/Draco Meteor/Dragon Dance (so the Dragon-type moves the Dratini family has is Dragon Tail and Outrage?)
Volt Tackle (F.U. Pikachu... wait, what?)
Energy Ball/Leaf Storm (Why?)
Elemental Fangs (sorry quadruped Pokemon, but if you can't punch your don't deserve to have coverage moves)
Iron Head/Metal Claw/Gyro Ball (WTF does Alolan Sandshrew have then?!)

So, let me get this straight GF, it looks like you looked through and messed with every Pokemon's movepool, trying to remove as many non-Gen I moves you could without crippling the Pokemon even though you not only did for a few of them but also didn't help give some Pokemon alternatives they could use.

What the F@#$ is wrong with you, GF?

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah folks don't make my mistake. Im stuck with a Lax Mew because I figured you could SR for mystery gits. The game just fucked me over quite hard =/

Yeah folks don't make my mistake. Im stuck with a Lax Mew because I figured you could SR for mystery gits. The game just fucked me over quite hard =/
I'm going to be so mad if the Fortune Teller doesn't work on it. I'll literally wait until we get RNG, and that's if we ever do xD.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Or you know, the millionth proof that PLGO was never designed with a competitive aspect in mind.

I am amazed so many people expected a "PLGO meta!" when the game itself doesn't even have a battle spot and the only PvP you can do is with friends.

Like, you literally hyped on a feature that was never announced nor meant for the game.
While you're right about that, I would also like to say that there being no competitive is a legit criticism. One of the main aspects of Pokemon is battling, and when the game is all done the only thing left is battling other players. But if the post game battling isn't compelling, and the meta competitive scene is non-existent because the game aggressively goes against it, are we supposed to drop this game once we're done with it? Core series titles are able to stay around because it has not only the Battle Tower but all the tools for competitive and meta. But not here, so it all comes down to the same question we ask over and over again: why should I buy this?

It's one of the many reasons why I can see someone not buying PLG, and considering they're advertising this game as a parallel to the main series and saying "it's for everyone!" this is a major issue which shows either GF doesn't know what fans want or they lied and hoped to trick as many otherwise uninterested players into getting the game.

Competitive aside, this game still looks like trash to me. I get that they're trying to bring in Go players, but what happens in the 2019 game? It's a huge adjustment for us "veterans" going from what we're used to to this dumbed down version with all the candy nonsense, I can't imagine what it'll be like the other way around, especially since Go players have a huge age range. Is this going to be a one-off where they grab whatever cash they can from Go players? Will this be the formula going forward? Or are they going to slowly ease those players into the way things were, in which case I can't see myself buying the 2019 game either.
One-off cash grab. At most, if this game does well, they may make a Let's Go for Gen II. Gen VIII in 2019 will be back to normality, infact I'd say they have to just to pay the bills (or rather more realistically, meet Nintendo's expectations).[/hide]

Okay, so not that much I needed to catch-up on, a lot of posts were just talking about the competitive and other minute details about the game.

Iron Tail.
Oh, alright then.

So I guess what's left is going through Kaphotic's tweets that I hadn't looked through yet.

So one of the big ones, best to just go through the doc and mention any that catch my eye:

Brock's Geodude only has Tackle? Didn't even give it Rock Throw? I guess it's just the warm up for Onix who does have a more reasonable moveset.

THE RIVAL EVOLVES HIS STARTER?! Huh, so I guess even though the Rival gets the opposite version Starter maybe it's not like the Starter we get? Eitherway he always evolves Eevee to a Jolteon.

As previously mentioned a lot of the trainers don't have full movesets. Which is fine, it helps the AI make more intelligent picks I guess. Still I do question when they leave out a STAB. For example, Erika's Vileplume is given Mega Drain and Moonblast, but not a Poison-type move?

Looks like Jessie and James only ever use Ekans/Arbok and Koffing/Weezing. Disappointing, would have been neat to also see Lickitung and Victreebel.

So you do battle Archer, nice. Surprised they didn't have him use an Arcanine to "replace" his Houndoom, though Magmar is just as good (also gets a random Electrode). I'm assuming his Golbat is a callback to his FRLG cameo while the Electrode is maybe a reference to what will be happening at the Lake of Rage.

Back to mentioned moveset oddities, this time categroy confusion. Like why does Sabrina's Jynx have Ice Punch instead of Ice Beam? Or Koga's Muk being Special focused.

Elite Four time.
Bruno replaced a Onix with a Poliwrath which is nice. Odd Hitmonchan is given all the Elemental Punches but not a STAB move.
Poor Agatha, interesting they replaced her Haunter with a Weezing to give her team more variety but now she looks more like a Poison-type trainer then ever. At least she has still has her two Gengar. I think a Hypno would have fit on her team, replace it with Arbok or Golbat.
Wow, they really "upgraded" Lance's team. They replaced his two Dragonair with a Seadra (referencing Kingdra and maybe his cousin) and Charizard (later addition to his Champion team, though for some reason it doesn't have a Fire-type attack... what?).
Rival's Champion team looks nice, thankfully not a copy of Blue's team.

Oh yeah, Mina (as in Alola's Fairy Captain) is in the game... I'll get to the confusing timeline of that later. Her team is the best they could make it, having all the Fairy-types but Clefable on her team.

Is there anything notable about the Trainers who don't have a name and their only Pokemon is level 5 Ratatta with "Default Level Up" as its moves?

There's a Youngster Josh with a Level 5 Charizard that only moves is Slash... what?

Oh Fisherman Wade, bless your heart and never change.

Post game Elite Four.
That's a fun idea, each Elite Four member in the post game gets an Alolan Pokemon that roughly matches their type. Bruno is the odd one out just getting an Alolan Golem. Also, since Bruno doesn't have a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, I guess there goes them also getting a Mega Pokemon post game like ORAS's Elite Four did.

Post game Gym Leaders. Why can't they ever give Gym Leaders a full team of Pokemon for re-challenges? But overall all their teams look nice.

What's with these "Coach" trainers who look to focus on a certain move or group of Pokemon. Certainly an interesting idea for a group of trainers. Surprised they have a Ditto one, GF usually try to ignore have you battle a Ditto. But I do like they have a Eeveelution and Fossil trainer.
Oh, one of them is Morimoto! And he's pretty much using his SM team, nice!

And it's time, the Master Trainers. Now a key thing to remember is that their Pokemon is made to be a counter to that species, so for example it makes sense that Pokemon who resist their own STAB won't have a STAB move (unless they have a secondary type that neutralizes the weakness). So with that in mind let's take a look at each.
Bulbasaur family relies on Growth while using neutral Sludge Bomb and physical move.

Charmander family has variety. 'Mander is neutral but 'Meleon has super effective Dig, both also having Smokescreen. 'Zard though has Thunder Punch. Also they use Physical moves as they have weaker Defense than Special Defense.

Squirtle family looks to focus on stalling and flinching.

Caterpie and Metapod is what you expect, lol. Butterfree though has Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, and Air Slash, yikes.

Weedle and Kakuna are also what you expect, sigh. Beedrill may not have Quiver Dance but got Agility, Drill Run, and Outrage so it's no slouch.

Sweet Arceus, Pidgey looks annoying; it Toxics you and then stalls with Fly, Protect, and Roost! Evolutions in comparison are just trying to overpower, 'Geotto trying to outspeed with Agility while 'Geot bulking with Reflect & Roost.

Ratatta paralyzes with Thunder Wave while 'Cate tries to freeze with Blizzard.

Spearow family Focus Energy before attacking. Spearow uses multi-hitting Fury Attack and Fearow uses Sky Attack... and Drill Run, oops.

Ekans family have the obvious Glare. Ekans also tries flinching with Rock Slide while Arbok sneak attacks with Sucker Punch.

Pikachu Toxics and walls. Raichu has Double Team. Also, Pikachu's trainer is Lass Ikue, cute. :)

Sandshrew goes evasive while Sandslash sets a Substitute and Swords Dances.

Nidoran female all have Super Fang and a super effective move, 'Queen has two!

Nidoran male is more straight forward, though Nidoking comes with a OHKO Horn Drill and super effective Ice Punch.

Really? Clefairy has Sing and Metronome. Clefable relies on evasion and super effective Iron Tail.

Vulpix takes a cue from Koga by poisoning, confusing, and trapping in Fire Spin. Ninetales has a full moveset with two strategies: powering up with Calm Mind and putting you to sleep to use Dream Eater.

What a surprise, Jigglypuff family tries to put you to sleep.

Zubat family both confuse but Zu also tries to flinch while Gol stalls.

Oddish and Gloom only Sludge Bomb, weird. Vileplume has a more defensive setup before unleashing with Hyper Beam.

Paras family are straight forward, though don't know why it doesn't use Poison Jab instead of Sludge Bomb.

Venonat family both has a super effective Psychic-type move. 'Nat also tries putting you to sleep while 'Moth has Quiver Dance.

Diglett tries getting in attacks first with Sucker Punch while stalling with Dig, Dugtrio has more setup with option for evasion, setting up a Substitute, and having Fissure.

Meowth family pull a surprise and go Special with their moves by setting up Nasty Plot; Persian also got Hypnosis+Dream Eater much like Ninetales.

Psyduck tries to stall, Golduck puts you to sleep and Calm Minds for a powerful Psychic.

Mankey follows after the Spearow family with a Focus Energy strategy. Primeape though goes for Taunt+Counter.

Growlithe does Toxic stall but Arcanine is full on attack.

Poliwag is odd as it has Hydro Pump, though it also has Hypnosis and Headbutt. 'Whirl might be going for burn stalling with Scald and Substitute. Finally 'Wrath has Psychic ready.

Oddly, Abra is the only one packing Shadow Ball. Kadabra tries to exploit their low Defense with a physical set. Alakazam stalls, hoping to power up Tri Attack with Calm Mind and maybe Tri Attack to inflict a status ailment.

Machop family are straight forward, they Bulk Up and attack but their moves also can afflict certain Status ailments.

Bellsprout and Weepinbell copy the Bulbasaur family with their Growth strategy. Victreebel though powers up with Swords Dance and goes on the offense, also having Sucker Punch.

Tentacool family hope on building up their defense and flinching.

Geodude got Brick Break and that's all it needs. Graveler and Golem both for some reason have Fire Blast, maybe hoping for a Burn and then start stalling.

Ponyta copies Vulpix's whittling down strategy. Rapidash plans on using Hypnosis and either OHKOing with Horn Drill or going for super effective Drill Run.

Slowpoke paralyzes with Thunder Wave. Slowbro has more options, mainly plans on Yawning, but it also has Shadow Ball (and Calm Mind, of course).

Magnemite family is odd. They're straight forward but in the oddest way as I don't really see a strategy. Magnemite has Flash Cannon and Supersonic. Magneton has Thunder and Hyper Beam. I have a feeling the way they re-did its movepool gave it too limited of a move selection...

Farfetch'd is a straight forward Sword Dancer.

Doduo also Sword Dances and Jump Kicks (why? There's no reason for it not to use a Flying or Normal-type move). Dotrio more focuses on speed and flinching.

Seel might be annoying, it has Encore though Double-Edge isn't really helping it much. Dewgong is more prepared with Toxic stall and a Horn Drill.

Grimer stalls, Muk just goes for it (it also has Haze for some reason).

Shellder has Shell Smash. And Cloyster... Toxic stalls.

Gastly and Haunter only have Shadow Ball. Gengar tries to be a bit more fancy with Hypnosis+Dream Eater, aka the Morty special.

Onix Toxic stalls.

Drowzee paralysis and flinches. Hypno, surprise, uses Hypnosis and Nasty Plots up Shadow Ball.

Krabby just goes for it. Kingler tries putting in some more strategy ranging from using Agility, burning with Scald, and Guillotine.

Voltorb family put up a Light Screen and then just attack, not really much options for them it appears.

Exeggcute just fors for it. Exeggutor first puts you to sleep so it has time to Solar Beam and recharge from Hyper Beam.

Cubone family are relatively straight forward.

Hitmonlee High Jump Kicks. Hitmonchan elemental punches.

Lickitung also goes elemental with Fire Blast, Blizzard, and Thunder.

Koffing burns with Will-O-Wisp and goes between attacking and stalling. Weezing Taunts and goes on the attack.

Rhyhorn family is straight forward. Rhydon being more scary having Earthquake and Horn Drill.

Stalling Seismic Tossing Chansey.

Tangela Toxic stalls.

Kangaskhan is oddly simplistic. It either Rages or Headbutts, huh.

Horsea stalls after burning with Scald. Seadra Hyper Beams while evading behind a Substitute.

Goldeen hoping to gain speed to poison and flinch. Seaking goes for Scald burn stall (odd it doesn't Horn Drill).

Stayru family set up Light Screen and goes on the attack, Starmie also going evasive.

Mr. Mime stats up and uses Dazzling Gleam (no Shadow Ball?).

Scyther Swords Dances, but Roosts when needs to.

Jynx has Lovely Kiss+Dream Eater as well as Calm Mind.

Electabuzz goes for it.

Magmar does Vulpix whittling.

Pinsir goes for it better than others with Rock Slide and Guillotine.

Tauros takes a note from Kangaskhan's book (must be a Safari Zone thing).

Magikarp is Magikarp. Gyarados has Thunderbolt... and Earthquake (did they forget Flying-types are immune to Ground-type moves?).

Lapras also has Thunderbolt, but its second move is also super effective Solar Beam. Also gonna confuse you.

Eevee just goes for it, Starter Eevee eats this Eevee's lunch. Vaporeon semi Toxic stalls. Jolteon Yawns. Flareon doesn't play around and just goes for it; it was given Flare Blitz and Arceus darn it it's going to use it!

With Iron Tail as its first move, Porygon is going to use Conversion to turn into a Steel-type. If you're going to use Conversion also keep in mind it has Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt. Tricky tricky.

Omanyte either burns or freezes. Omastar goes for Shell Smash and a batch of flinching moves.

Kabuto family HP drains in their own way. 'To stall while Leech Lifing. 'Tops is more scary with Mega Drain and Brick Break also.

Aerodactyl goes for it with Iron Tail but also Toxic stalls.

Snorlax is straight forward.

Dratini family all have a Dragon- and Ice-type move. 'Tini speeds up, 'Air paralyses and walls, and 'Nite also walls but has a sneaky Aqua Jet for that final bit of chip damage.

Huh, no master trainers for Legendaries? Guess they're going with the lore that there's only one of those and the player has? That's kind of lame, those were probably the Master Trainer battles everyone was looking forward too. If they do have titles I guess you'll get them as you do with Ditto, showing someone. *Sigh*

Overall I'm kind if impressed, they really put some thought into what would make the battles challenging. That said there was some copy + paste strategies like Toxic stalling and a lot of Fire-types used the Fire Spin whittling. It actually makes me interested in the ways other players will beat these puzzles, or at least to see if these puzzles prove to work in practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)