Mechanics Pokemon Home & SV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow trainers!

First of all, first time postinf so sorry if this does not belong here - feel free to let me know and moderators change it to the right subforum.

I haven't played pokemon in a long while and I am getting back in it with gen 9 - a.k.a. pokemon españita - and in some recent leaks I've seen about the pokedex they say that some pokemon can only be obtained via pokemon home transfer.

While I know what PH (correct me if I am wrong but it is like a movile storage app for different games) I do not know if I need it or if I will.

I do not have previous pokemom switch games (yet I can borrow them). I was also wondering if once a pokemon is transfered via home to the game it can lay eggs and some fella send me those pokemons. In case that is not possible, is it worth getting home and going through all the other games?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

The answer (as stated a few times around the site) is that we don't know.

Centro diffused a random info with no backing, as Home compatibility is not available at all and there's 0 information about it.

They've made the assumption based around BDSP/LA which don't have moveset compatibility due to other reasons, one having different mechanics/movesets altoghether, and the other being a buggy mess.

There is literally 0 knowledge about moveset transfers.

That said, in SV like all previous pokemon, a pokemon imported from previous games can normally breed as normal. GTS is a thing (and it's free)

The answer (as stated a few times around the site) is that we don't know.

Centro diffused a random info with no backing, as Home compatibility is not available at all and there's 0 information about it.

They've made the assumption based around BDSP/LA which don't have moveset compatibility due to other reasons, one having different mechanics/movesets altoghether, and the other being a buggy mess.

There is literally 0 knowledge about moveset transfers.

That said, in SV like all previous pokemon, a pokemon imported from previous games can normally breed as normal. GTS is a thing (and it's free)
I see! Thanks for sheding some light onto this :)
Also sorry for not being a le to find the answer in previous post.

I thought of GTS yet again I was not sure that would work as I did not hear anything about it and I have been away from the games too long.

Thanks for the clarification, I guess we will simply have to wait :)

I believe this can be closed now unless anybody else has something to say hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)